If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Telluride, CO
There are 12 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Telluride
- Movers Direct LLCExcellent. Got here when they said, & got to their destination the same. The men were efficient & respectful.
- Metropolitan Moving & StorageIt went great! They were on time, professional, right on their quote, and very flexible. The movers themselves were hardworking, personable, and took great care with my items.
- C. Brown Cleaning and Junk RemovalThe crew arrived on time, ready to begin. I detailed what I needed and stepped back. Mr. Brown and his assistant cleared the garage and neatly filled the storage unit in short order. I was very satisfied with the speedy service! I would definitely hire again and would recommend to anyone needing fast, fairly priced and friendly service
- American Moving & StorageThe company was in touch twice before the moving date. On the moving day, the guys did exactly what we asked, were extremely efficient and finished sooner than estimated. What a great company American Moving is, the kind of service desired in this day and age.
- ProRelo Interstate-Agent for Bekins Van Lines Incgreat-The reviews are all over the map for this company but our experience was flawless. Denise was wonderful to work with-responsive and professional. We have a lot of valuable furniture and artwork and it was all well protected. Ivan was our "main man" and he was great. I was anxious about using a company I knew little about, but they were reassuring and were even able to move up the moving date 2 weeks for us. I totally trust this company and I'm not one to quickly trust people. Just good people who want to do quality work
- Citywide Moving Systems IncWe had a very good first meeting that I am very please with. We will probably go with them but this was just the first meeting.
- Movers USA IncVery well, they arrived at 10:00 a.m. and left at 10:00 p.m. They were professional and extremely nice.
- Serg's moving incOverall, it was okay. I really liked Sergio & Shawn. Our home contents were put into storage & I am unsure if when we go to unpack them in a couple of months if they arrived their safely & unbroken. Last, Sergio did not arrive with a large enough U-Haul & had to make a subsequent trip. I did not realize it until it was too late that the original invoice that was paid in full in cash included the garage items. Sergio asked for another $486.00 to transport the items from the garage. I did not feel that this was our fault. Thank you in advance
- MovemastersThey were efficient, powerful, and energetic during the move. They were intelligent and absolutely excellent to work with.
- MovemastersI originally found Movemasters on Angie's list after a different mover gave me a ridiculously high quote. I am very glad that I called them. They stayed in communication with me in the days prior to the move, including a rescheduling needed because of weather. On the day of the move, they sent four men and two trucks to move our heavy furniture and other items. The guys were very professional, friendly and efficient. They were also very careful with our belongings. In the end, the bill came to within about $50 of the original quote, which I think is a great job of quoting. Movemasters are highly recommended
Movers in Telluride
- Business Description:We have moved satisfied customers for more than 5 years, we are self owned . The team has professionally wrapped furniture all the way to glass. We are affordable and fast..... We provide a senior citizen and military discount. We provide 5 STAR customer service.Recent Review:It went really well. Everything was pretty good. No damage on my stuff and they moved it within the time. Everyone was nice and well mannered. Good experience for me.gino a.
- Business Description:High quality at a great price that won’t break your wallet moving provided locally and long distance from household moves to office moves. Also offering moving to anywhere in the United States. Free quotes provided. Move with the peace of mind with Serg’s moving call for your free quote todayRecent Review:Anthony and Uzi from Serg's did an outstanding job for us today. They kept us informed of their arrival time. Once here, they worked hard to accomplish the move within the agreed upon time constraint. We felt they took great care in making sure the furniture did not damage walls or floors while they were moving items up a flight of stairs. They were a pleasure to have in our homeCeci G.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Cost is deteremined by the job. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agent for united van lines.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Mobile Welding Services: Gates, Hinges, Stairs, Handrails, Doors, Storage Tanks, Equipment, Farm Maintenance, Equipment Repairs, ETC... (available 24/365. Emergency Welding Repairs. Pipe Fences, Barns, Gates, sheds, carports available as well) Call us today for a free quote!Recent Review:It was amazing. They had great communication. They were very professional and on time. They finished everything on time.marissa w.
- Business Description:Around the Clock Movers is a full service fully insured moving company that specializes in designer quality work. We service all of Colorado including Vail, Aspen, and Telluride. Our guys are professional, courteous and experienced in the moving industry. Combining strong customer service with always capable movers we seek to make your moving experience with us enjoyable, efficient, safe and affordable. We have worked with many of the designers in the Denver Design Center, real estate agents ..
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
Deals in Telluride for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Lake City
- Cimarron Hills
- Dove Creek
- Orchard City
moving companies in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Man With A VanPO Box 17788
- A Plus Movers4510 Edison Avenue AAA-05
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- A-2-B Moving & Storage8872 W. Layton Ave
- Affordable Actions Moving Services576 25 Rd Ste 6
Grand Junction, Colorado
- All Boxed Up Professional Move Managers7566 Patillas Court
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alliance Moving Systems375 Spring Buck Rd
- Army Ant Moving2615 Main Ave
- Around The Clock Movers2760 S Havana St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- AZN Moving LLC5395 Columbine Rd
- A Man With A Van
- Classic Delivery And Moving16406 N Cave Creek Rd Ste 3
- Classic Delivery And Moving
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Majestic Mountain Movers120 W 9th St Ste B
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Mile High Van Lines Long Distance Only17527 E Caspian Pl
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES UNLTD2060 E MAIN ST
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Move it Right985 NE Shady Oak Ave
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Majestic Mountain Movers
- Omar's Tile and more11813 Road 27.1
- Omar's Tile and more
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- RELIABLE MOVERS9231 HARRISON ST
- RELIABLE MOVERS
- The Mooving Company12059 6300 Rd
- The Mooving Company LLC1120 E Main St
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Total Move LLC805 23 1/2 Rd Grand Junction A110
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Transport America Moving Services LLC4 W DRY CREEK CIR
- The Mooving Company