When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Telluride, CO
There are 3 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Telluride
- College Hunks Hauling JunkJason and Justin were on time (they called 20 minutes before). They gave me an estimate, explained their company, and got it all loaded in short order: Professionally and carefully and courteously.
- DRT TRUCKINGThe job went great! Know one does it better Than Jerry. The end result was a smooth and level road and driveway.
- Double J DisposalThe process was painless and efficient. The dumpster was delivered on time and was the perfect size for the amount of haluing that we needed to have done. The staff were polite and helpful , and after we were done with the dumpster, the plan they had for routine but intermitten pickup was perfect.
- Blue Aspen Janitorial & MaintenanceI called Adalberto to have him inspect and sweep the chimney on my old wood stove. I have had several local companies come to do this over many years, but Adalberto by far did the best job and was the most knowledgeable. He brought in tarps to put down from the front door to the stove, so he wouldn't get anything in the house dirty. He also used a large vacuum to clean inside the stove and out. He cleaned the stove pipe from inside the stove, which I had never seen anyone do before. He checked the stove pipes with a camera to see if there were any damages to the pipes and inspected the pipes on the roof also. He paid great attention to detail. He went the extra mile to answer my questions and was very courteous. This company was highly recommended to me by a property managing company that uses this company extensively. Though I didn't use this company for anything other than chimney sweeping, I would feel very comfortable using their services for the many other things that this company does. This is a family run and owned company. They are licensed, bonded and insured. Other categories are: Window cleaning Move In/Out cleaning Construction cleanup Tile and Carpet Strip and Wax Building Maintenance Grounds Maintenance Handyman Remodels Snow Removal Haul Of
- ProRelo Interstate-Agent for Bekins Van Lines IncThe packing was on time as well as the delivery. Upon arrival in Pagosa Springs the driver and help became concerned that it was going to snow that evening. They did not cover the carpet an tracked in dirt. The flat screen TV was not packed properly and the display panel was broken on both sides. This was verified by the TV repair inspector they sent. When we filed the claim for the TV on the insurance that Bekins sold us they changed the diagnosis from their repair person and denied the claim. This was an expensive Sony Flat screen TV. Obviously Bekin's has now decided to lie and cheat so they do not have to pay claims
Hauling Services in Telluride
- Business Description:We have moved satisfied customers for more than 5 years, we are self owned . The team has professionally wrapped furniture all the way to glass. We are affordable and fast..... We provide a senior citizen and military discount. We provide 5 STAR customer service.Recent Review:It was good. They were professional and very polite. I was amazed of the professionality of the workers because they very were polite. I was impressed.Ruben p.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical Services
- Business Description:We have been in the spa industry moving and repairing hot tubs for over 19 years now. Alpine Hot Tub Moving & Service has everything you need to get moved and up and running! We know what you need to look for when you're looking to purchase a new or used spa and we are happy to offer advice! Numerous references - locally owned and operated. - Insured - We also offer Service - Maintenance - Repair. On site moves start at $150 Moves within 30 miles start at $200 Here is what we nee..
- Business Description:We are a small company but very productive and attentive to detail. We enjoy working and helping others. It is our art!
- Business Description:Founded with a family's tradition of hard work and service, Everyday Solutions is driven by a passion to delight the customer and consistently exceed their expectations. You can count on Everyday Solutions to provide you with proactive solutions, consistent reliable service, manicured turf and well tended beds, clean and bright enhanced curb appeal, predictable maintenance costs, repair costs, and snow removal services. Contact our office to schedule a free assessment of your properties needs..
- Business Description:Residential & commercial service. Emergency work available. Free Estimates. Locally owned & operated.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Lake City
- Cimarron Hills
- Dove Creek
- Orchard City
hauling services in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Everyday Solutions
- KP Squared910 Lone Tree Cir
- KP Squared
- LTD Trucking Company1472 S Cathay St
- LTD Trucking Company
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers
- Omar's Tile and more11813 Road 27.1
- Omar's Tile and more
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- Westward Enterprises56440 Holly Rd
- Westward Enterprises