Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Telluride, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Telluride
- Diorio's Floor CoveringEXCELLENT! Doug's crew was fast, efficient, courteous, and cleaned up after the job. Doug is a pleasure to work with. He saved us money over competitors. It was installed two weeks sooner than others could deliver. He was flexible when our first and second choice carpets were unavailable. We purchased Shaw Lifeproof blue back carpet. Apparently not a lot of installers know how to install that well because the seams require special attention. Doug's installation appears seamless. We also did a staircase with Coretec risers and carpeted treads. This also appeared to be daunting to some. Doug had no issue obtaining the small quantity of Coretec. The stairs look great!! Definitely recommend Doug
- Volgamore Construction LLCTerrible from the beginning. The concrete slab should have been leveled after the tear out. It wasn't. Then the floor installation was not level and they did not know how to install a vinyl floor even though the floor that I picked out was the recommended one by the owner of Volgamore Construction. they did not leave 1/4 inch for the floor to expand so it buckled up throughout the house to almost 10" in places. They also used a hammer to join the pieces which caused breakage and buckling at the seams. The OSB they put underneath the flooring was not grade material and not screwed in or glued throughout so there is swelling. The floor should have had a leveler put on rather than the OSB. Then they moved some furniture and scratched the new flooring deeply. I had furniture pads underneath which they took out and then moved. In addition, they ruined some furniture that I had in the garage. I had blankets and sheets to cover the furniture but they did not cover and put their table saw on one piece of hand made furniture ruining it. Chris Volgamore would never honor or even come out to look at the disaster. It was the worse experience of my life. I have had to completely tear out the flooring and OSB and buy new flooring and reinstall costing another $19,00
- Floors For LivingBeautiful job start to finish. I got several bids from others, but Floors For Living offered the best quality (porcelain) tile and 10 year guarantee on the installation at a very competitive price. It is beautiful! Very narrow grout lines and Ali did a beautiful job with the pattern and finishes. It was a first rate experience from Keith's help picking tile and scheduling the job to Ali's craftsmanship. And it was surprisingly "low dust" using the dust-free removal of the old tile - well worth the extra cost. Check out their videos on-line to see the installation methods. VERY HAPPY with the results
- Bath Planet Intermountain WestPerfect. They were great to work with and even came to my small town in Northwest Colorado. It was a one day install and all of it is beautiful. I got to design my shower and pick the flooring on the website.
- Simmons Floorcovering & SupplyHonesty, Integrity & very Knowledgeable about any product they had, or didn't have in their showroom. BTW the show room is BEAUTIFUL! Our project manager was Siegfried Ehmke, he is professional and very knowledgeable and we HIGHLY recommend him. The installers were wonderful as well. The whole experience was flawless & we'll use Simmons Floor covering again when needed
- A Floor For You LLCThey were timely and went above and beyond to make sure that the other project was on its timeline. I've been using them for several years due to their price and their work ethic.
- Jade FloorsWade and Jodi are a pleasure to work with. Wade always answers his phone and seems genuinely happy to speak with you. Wade understood that I needed to complete my project quickly and within a certain timeframe; in response, he came to the house with samples within just a couple days, on a Saturday. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made it easy for me to narrow down the choices for what would be a long-term solution. He was honest about the good quality of carpet I had in other areas of the house and recommended cleaning versus replacement (that saved me a lot of money). He immediately ordered the materials and gave me a very low price on labor for installation. The installers arrived on schedule and even though they had more work than they anticipated tearing out the old mess, they were still able to complete the work on time and very, very cleanly! I absolutely loved the new carpet. However, I had a concern about a 2 inch spot on the carpet and Wade came out immediately to take care of it. I can't wait to remodel another room so that I can work with Wade and Jodi again
- Bate RemodelingWe have a house we are putting on the market that needed some work in order to help the sale of the house. The bathrooms were quite dated and looked small due to the color of the vanities and walls. After John painted them the batrooms looked larger and more modern and you would never know it was not the orginal bathroom. We also had a room that needed a wall removed in order to open up more space on the main level of the home. John was quite thorough in checking to make sure there was no electrical wiring that would be compromised as well as the support structure of the wall. After he finished this job we were very pleased! It opened up the room and you would never have known a wall had ever been there. His finishing on the walls was excellent and especially the floors. I was concerned it would be obvious work was done because of the flooring. A previous bid had even told me I would have to replace all the wood flooring on the main level in order for it to match. John was able to match the wood on the floor exactly and the finished result was perfect. John was very professinal when he came to give us a bid, We had a few meetings before the actual work was to be started and he was always punctual. He was very neat when he was working and cleaned up at the end of the day. When work was completed he also did a very thorough job of cleaning all the dust that had collected due to all of the work being done. I would highly recommend him
- Construction By DesignThe project was a major remodel of the kitchen, dining area, two baths and the exterior. It included new cabinets, moving walls, plumbing, major electrical changes and new flooring. The schedule was three month. When completed the remodel met all expectations. Most of the remodel was done by a true craftsman named Dontje. Dontje does great work and make sure each tile and cabinet fits perfectly. So the final product is truly beautiful. The remodel actually took 4 months , two weeks were lost when Dontje was out of town. Cost came in 9% over budget, mostly because of additions we made. We waited to file this to see how the changes would do over the winter. Only one problem occurred, water dripping from a cantilevered bath. Mike was there within an hour and the plumber within two hours
- Rent A ManI had quite a few things that needed to be done and this team was able to do all of them! From floors, to doors, to appliances, Anthony, Thomas, and Lee did a great job with everything. I am very happy with the outcome. The floors took longer than planned, but they came out wonderful in the end. All of the appliances look great, and we can now open our front door
Flooring Contractors in Telluride
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Whether you are building something new or giving something old a facelift, we can help. S&S offers a full range of products from plumbing fixtures, shower pans, flooring, countertop and wall products. Our products (and labor) come with lifetime warranties. We take our time to make sure we understand your vision for the project, listening, and also providing ideas and suggestions. We provide written estimates, and will bring all product and color samples to you, in your home or office, so yo..Recent Review:Great price, materials and craftsmanship. Highly recommend.Mike D.
- Business Description:We offer senior discounts / credit card financingRecent Review:I originally hired Oakleaf and Ralph to re-skirt mobile home after removing old skirting. I appreciated that Ralph alerted me to, and showed me, problems with insulation missing or falling down and plumbing leaks under the home. Despite the added time this work would take, Oakleaf stayed with the job until it was complete. Oakleaf also replaced the front deck and mudroom, coated the metal roof with rubberized compound, and removed and hauled off all old material (and hauled off very old very large satellite dish). Expert workmanship! Quality materials were used. This is a vacation home. I cannot find any photos of the finished jobPeggy S.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical ServicesRecent Review:He returned my call to tell me he is no longer in business.Douglas T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a small company but very productive and attentive to detail. We enjoy working and helping others. It is our art!
- Business Description:We are a licensed General Contractor in Mesa County Colorado. Our specialty is custom tile work, but we also do most forms of construction. From decks to full remodels and additions we do it all. We guarantee quality, beautiful work, and have numerous referals and pictures available upon request. Free estimatesRecent Review:<p>After obtaining a bid from a prominent local tile business that I thought was too expensive, I asked Levi's Custom Tile for a bid that came in at one third the price for the labor compared to the other vendor. Levi and is workers installed the tile on time, as specified, and did an excellent job. Very professional. We plan on using him again for future jobs.</p> <br /Brooke H.
- Business Description:We specialize in remodels, new home construction, home repairs, and reconstruction from damage.Recent Review:James and his crew were very easy to deal with and always quick with responses. The price was very reasonable. As with any project things come up and the professionalism and attention to detail was awesome. We are thrilled with how the house looks now and would highly recommend Lamar Builders to anyone looking to remodel. <br /Beth K.
- Business Description:45 years of floor covering sales & service experienceRecent Review:They were excellent. They have high quality merchandise. They were very professional. They were absolutely wonderful. They were very knowledgeable. Their prices were cheaper than anywhere else, they were absolutely very reasonable. I would rate them highly across the board. I would continue to use them in the futureInez C.
- Business Description:DJ Woodwork is a craftsman business based in woodworking and construction with artistic skills making furniture as well.Recent Review:<p>After using Dave for several years we found out that he started using a staple gun and no thin set on tile underlayment. Anyone that knows about tile installation will know that this is not a proper install and the tile and grout will start cracking, and the job will have to be done. That is exactly what happened and we have had several jobs go south which cost our business thousands of dollars. Dave has changed his phone number and is no where to be found. Dave is a small man with the mouth the size of an elephant. He will critique other installers work and make you feel you did not get a good job done by prior installers, yet he will not do a proper install himself. </p> <p>Dave can do good work as long as he is in the right mind set, but we cannot take the chance of when he is in that state of mind and neither should anyone else. I would recommend to anyone that uses him to be on the job, have knowledge about the installs he will be doing, and know that he is an installer who needs to have a babysitter. </p> <br /Debra S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Although heavy and strong, tile can be fragile without the right preparation. To get the most out of the lifespan of your tile floors, learn the steps required to ensure a clean, level surface that provides a strong foundation for your new tile.
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Find flooring installation in
- Cimarron Hills
- Dove Creek
flooring installation in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1776 Contractors 1045 E 7th St
- 1776 Contractors
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA101 Lake Avenue, #5
Grand Lake, Colorado
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA
- Nailed It! Flooring67250 Locust Rd
- Nailed It! Flooring