Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Telluride, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Telluride
- Diorio's Floor CoveringEXCELLENT! Doug's crew was fast, efficient, courteous, and cleaned up after the job. Doug is a pleasure to work with. He saved us money over competitors. It was installed two weeks sooner than others could deliver. He was flexible when our first and second choice carpets were unavailable. We purchased Shaw Lifeproof blue back carpet. Apparently not a lot of installers know how to install that well because the seams require special attention. Doug's installation appears seamless. We also did a staircase with Coretec risers and carpeted treads. This also appeared to be daunting to some. Doug had no issue obtaining the small quantity of Coretec. The stairs look great!! Definitely recommend Doug read less
- Volgamore Construction LLCTerrible from the beginning. The concrete slab should have been leveled after the tear out. It wasn't. Then the floor installation was not level and they did not know how to install a vinyl floor even though the floor that I picked out was the recommended one by the owner of Volgamore Construction. they did not leave 1/4 inch for the floor to expand so it buckled up throughout the house to almost 10" in places. They also used a hammer to join the pieces which caused breakage and buckling at the seams. The OSB they put underneath the flooring was not grade material and not screwed in or glued throughout so there is swelling. The floor should have had a leveler put on rather than the OSB. Then they moved some furniture and scratched the new flooring deeply. I had furniture pads underneath which they took out and then moved. In addition, they ruined some furniture that I had in the garage. I had blankets and sheets to cover the furniture but they did not cover and put their table saw on one piece of hand made furniture ruining it. Chris Volgamore would never honor or even come out to look at the disaster. It was the worse experience of my life. I have had to completely tear out the flooring and OSB and buy new flooring and reinstall costing another $19,00 read less
- Bath Planet Intermountain WestPerfect. They were great to work with and even came to my small town in Northwest Colorado. It was a one day install and all of it is beautiful. I got to design my shower and pick the flooring on the website.
- Floors For LivingBeautiful job start to finish. I got several bids from others, but Floors For Living offered the best quality (porcelain) tile and 10 year guarantee on the installation at a very competitive price. It is beautiful! Very narrow grout lines and Ali did a beautiful job with the pattern and finishes. It was a first rate experience from Keith's help picking tile and scheduling the job to Ali's craftsmanship. And it was surprisingly "low dust" using the dust-free removal of the old tile - well worth the extra cost. Check out their videos on-line to see the installation methods. VERY HAPPY with the results read less
- Simmons Floorcovering & SupplyHonesty, Integrity & very Knowledgeable about any product they had, or didn't have in their showroom. BTW the show room is BEAUTIFUL! Our project manager was Siegfried Ehmke, he is professional and very knowledgeable and we HIGHLY recommend him. The installers were wonderful as well. The whole experience was flawless & we'll use Simmons Floor covering again when needed read less
- A Floor For You LLCThey were timely and went above and beyond to make sure that the other project was on its timeline. I've been using them for several years due to their price and their work ethic.
- Jade FloorsWade and Jodi are a pleasure to work with. Wade always answers his phone and seems genuinely happy to speak with you. Wade understood that I needed to complete my project quickly and within a certain timeframe; in response, he came to the house with samples within just a couple days, on a Saturday. He listened to exactly what I wanted and made it easy for me to narrow down the choices for what would be a long-term solution. He was honest about the good quality of carpet I had in other areas of the house and recommended cleaning versus replacement (that saved me a lot of money). He immediately ordered the materials and gave me a very low price on labor for installation. The installers arrived on schedule and even though they had more work than they anticipated tearing out the old mess, they were still able to complete the work on time and very, very cleanly! I absolutely loved the new carpet. However, I had a concern about a 2 inch spot on the carpet and Wade came out immediately to take care of it. I can't wait to remodel another room so that I can work with Wade and Jodi again read less
- Bate RemodelingWe have a house we are putting on the market that needed some work in order to help the sale of the house. The bathrooms were quite dated and looked small due to the color of the vanities and walls. After John painted them the batrooms looked larger and more modern and you would never know it was not the orginal bathroom. We also had a room that needed a wall removed in order to open up more space on the main level of the home. John was quite thorough in checking to make sure there was no electrical wiring that would be compromised as well as the support structure of the wall. After he finished this job we were very pleased! It opened up the room and you would never have known a wall had ever been there. His finishing on the walls was excellent and especially the floors. I was concerned it would be obvious work was done because of the flooring. A previous bid had even told me I would have to replace all the wood flooring on the main level in order for it to match. John was able to match the wood on the floor exactly and the finished result was perfect. John was very professinal when he came to give us a bid, We had a few meetings before the actual work was to be started and he was always punctual. He was very neat when he was working and cleaned up at the end of the day. When work was completed he also did a very thorough job of cleaning all the dust that had collected due to all of the work being done. I would highly recommend him read less
- Comisky ConstructionHe was really wonderful to work with. We wanted to try something a little different and he was on board immediately and the project turned out beautifully. Rather than refinish the entire kitchen and dining room we replaced just the damaged area with an amazing inlay of a black walnut border and hickory. It now looks like a gorgeous wooden rug! He did an amazing job, and we could not be happier with the way it turned out. He was fast, professional, and a stickler for detail. We highly recommend him without hesitation read less
- Comisky ConstructionVery good. Does what he says every time. Gets in done in a short period of time and does it right. Great concrete crew. Very pleasant to work with. He did anything we ask. Made changes and he accommodated us on everything. Will never use anyone else!!!
Flooring Contractors in Telluride
- Business Description:Whether you are building something new or giving something old a facelift, we can help. S&S offers a full range of products from plumbing fixtures, shower pans, flooring, countertop and wall products. Our products (and labor) come with lifetime warranties. We take our time to make sure we understand your vision for the project, listening, and also providing ideas and suggestions. We provide written estimates, and will bring all product and color samples to you, in your home or office, so yo.. read lessRecent Review:Great price, materials and craftsmanship. Highly recommend.Mike D.
- Business Description:We offer senior discounts / credit card financingRecent Review:I originally hired Oakleaf and Ralph to re-skirt mobile home after removing old skirting. I appreciated that Ralph alerted me to, and showed me, problems with insulation missing or falling down and plumbing leaks under the home. Despite the added time this work would take, Oakleaf stayed with the job until it was complete. Oakleaf also replaced the front deck and mudroom, coated the metal roof with rubberized compound, and removed and hauled off all old material (and hauled off very old very large satellite dish). Expert workmanship! Quality materials were used. This is a vacation home. I cannot find any photos of the finished job read lessPeggy S.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical ServicesRecent Review:He returned my call to tell me he is no longer in business.Douglas T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Hanson & Hanson Inc. is a locally owned and operated construction company proudly serving Colorado communities for more than 25 years. H&H specializes in post-frame steel buildings including pole barns, vehicle garages, workshops, studios, building kits, and more, as well as residential and commercial construction, and real estate services. All our buildings come fully permitted and engineered, and suited to meet any HOA and Covenant requirements. Hanson & Hanson strives to provide the best c.. read less
- Business Description:Innovative Baths & Remodeling is the perfect high quality, lower cost remodeling choice. We have over 18 years of experience specializing in all phases of bathroom and full home remodeling. From start to finish, we strive to make your project as effortless as possible read lessRecent Review:Although the primary work we contracted through them was completed, this company's attention to detail, customer service and follow-through was not satisfactory. Damage done by employees during work was not fixed - in one case I was told that if I bought the materials, they would not charge for the labor to fix and in another they claimed the damage was pre-existing and would charge to fix. In addition, some aspects of the work was not done as I was led to believe during the process of getting the estimate (although they gave themselves an out in the contract), and where they were to match the home's existing millwork they did not. The one positive thing I can say about my experience with this company is that approximately three months after initial installation, they did return to fix gaps that formed between the short-ends of the planks per the 1-year workmanship warranty. Although it was in doing work during this visit that a plank was damaged but they ultimately refused to fix because (after the fact) they claimed it was damaged prior to them arriving. read lessJayne J.
- Business Description:Petersen's Flooring and Design opened its doors October 22, 1965 and to this day is still owned and operated by Jim Petersen. We are very focused on customer service and doing the job done right. We do use subcontractors for our installation services, but our installers have worked for Jim for over 25 years and take great care and pride in their work. Some installers are 2nd generation and were trained by their fathers that had worked at Petersen's as well. Petersen's Flooring and Design has .. read lessRecent Review:A couple of years ago I went around town looking for a stair nose material for a stair project I was working on. Unlike all other local companies, Petersen's went all out, getting samples for me to look at, etc., even though this was a very small order for them. For this reason I returned to Petersen's for our kitchen flooring update. Well, Les came out and looked and measured the room. After several communications with Les about some issues with this project, it became apparent that he was really looking at this project from our perspective. It was like he was an agent for us, not just for Petersen's. All of my calls and emails to Les were answered right away. After we finally got things sorted out, the installers came out and did a fine job of installing the floor. After a short while we began to have problems with the flooring materials. Les contacted the manufacturer and his supplier and sent them samples of the flooring. The manufacturer was not interested in addressing this problem, but Petersen's went all out again and took care of it for us. They could have said they had done all they can do, but instead they stepped up and took care of the problem to our satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is very important to them. <br read lessMorgan L.
- Business Description:DJ Woodwork is a craftsman business based in woodworking and construction with artistic skills making furniture as well.Recent Review:<p>After using Dave for several years we found out that he started using a staple gun and no thin set on tile underlayment. Anyone that knows about tile installation will know that this is not a proper install and the tile and grout will start cracking, and the job will have to be done. That is exactly what happened and we have had several jobs go south which cost our business thousands of dollars. Dave has changed his phone number and is no where to be found. Dave is a small man with the mouth the size of an elephant. He will critique other installers work and make you feel you did not get a good job done by prior installers, yet he will not do a proper install himself. </p> <p>Dave can do good work as long as he is in the right mind set, but we cannot take the chance of when he is in that state of mind and neither should anyone else. I would recommend to anyone that uses him to be on the job, have knowledge about the installs he will be doing, and know that he is an installer who needs to have a babysitter. </p> <br / read lessDebra S.
- Business Description:Owner/Operator Since 1994. Installer Direct Sales and Installation of Floor Coverings. Installer Direct Services Eliminates Middle Man Mark-Up and Mistakes Caused by Third and Fourth Parties. The Care that a Local Reputation as Small Business Relies on. Materials down NET C.O.D. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Hassle Free Warranty as Applied by Manufacture read lessRecent Review:It started with ripping out old flooring where we found water damage, so Jim fixed all flooring which was either rotted or soft than he laid carpet in living room, stairway, & bedroom. He also fixed floor in kitchen and bathroom and than laid vinyl. This process was done in 2 days which was amazing. He also helped me put appliances back. <br /> <br / read lessAngie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Cimarron Hills
- Dove Creek
flooring installation in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1776 Contractors 1045 E 7th St
- 1776 Contractors
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA101 Lake Avenue, #5
Grand Lake, Colorado
- GRAND VALLEY FLOORING AMERICA
- Nailed It! Flooring67250 Locust Rd
- Nailed It! Flooring