A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Telluride, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Telluride
- Sam JohnsonSam did an amazing job. Showed up on time and did the job with no delays. Friendly and definitely will hire again.
- Home Sweet Home LandscapingHome Sweet Homes is always a pleasure to work with. Their team of landscapers goes above and beyond to ensure that landscaping is one of the best features of a home. Would 100% use them again for landscaping needs in the future. Very responsive, understanding, and hardworking.
- Rothgery and Sons LLCThey are just the best to deal with. We just loved working with them. The only people we would ever go to now.
- Rothgery and Sons LLCDave and his team were awesome! They were very knowledgeable about many things including natural boulder placement, grading and irrigation. I also appreciated their sensitivity to the existing landscape and how clean they kept the worksite. All three on the crew were sweet to our dog and our son and felt like part of the family by the time the job was complete. We are incredibly happy with their work and we plan on hiring Rothgery & Sons next summer for another project. Highly recommend
- All Pro SprinklerCompany called back right away and stated that they could not fit it in their schedule but was very nice and responsive.
- Neils Lunceford IncThey have taken care of our landscaping for several years and have been very nice to work with. Very responsive. They have also maintained our irrigation system nicely for several years.
- Neils Lunceford IncOnce again the Neils Lunceford team of Tim Glasco, Sales; Abe Hoffmann, Installation and Don Clark, Maintenance came through again with two beautiful Evergreen trees for our backyard. We have been with this great landscaping company for six years now and continue to be impressed with their workmanship and respect for their customers. From annual gardens to seasonal maintenance on the trees, they have never disappointed and we’ve made good friends with them
- Neils Lunceford IncIt went great, they were very professional and responsive to some concerns we had about the project. Tim Glasco was our contact person and he is a true professional.
- Neils Lunceford IncPerfectly! We have used Neils Lunceford for several projects since building our home in 2010. Tim Glasco is superb with design and recommendations and they are always prompt and efficient at site clean-up. Don Clark and his maintenance team take care of yearly jobs without any involvement from us! Even the office staff is great at individual plants, billing questions or fertilization issues and we always recommend Neils Lunceford to friends
- Neils Lunceford IncNot a big job, but on time, quality work, professional in handling job. Two women showed up and completed job on time, cleaned up after themselves. Also provided a quote for a capital landscape improvement, but was late in coming.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Telluride
- Business Description:We have moved satisfied customers for more than 5 years, we are self owned . The team has professionally wrapped furniture all the way to glass. We are affordable and fast..... We provide a senior citizen and military discount. We provide 5 STAR customer service.Recent Review:It went really well. Everything was pretty good. No damage on my stuff and they moved it within the time. Everyone was nice and well mannered. Good experience for me.gino a.
- Business Description:Hello we are a family owned business! we specialize in all types of stone work and have very high quality basses! With more than 15+ years of experience we are who you need for any Masonry, Hard Scapes, and concrete projectsRecent Review:The service was good. There has been no issues. They were able to do a very big job. They did flagstone work, and it was excellent!Gifford H.
- Business Description:Established in 1980, Neils Lunceford, Inc. has been exceeding client's expectations through designing, building and maintaining landscapes throughout Summit, Eagle, Grand, Clear Creek, Lake, Park and Routt Counties. Based out of Silverthorne, CO we have completed work reaching from Breckenridge, CO to Vail, CO, Aspen, CO to Steamboat, CO and Winter Park, CO to Keystone CO. Neils Lunceford has been able to develop the experience and expertise to successfully complete any residential or commerc..Recent Review:The company is 1 hour 20 minutes away. When I called, I left a message. They called back the next day to let me know they do not come to where I live. They did give me information on how to look up other companies, but I have not done this yet. I go the impression this is a well-organized, well-run companyConnie M.
- Business Description:Spencer For Higher LLC specializes in custom home and business upgrades and repairs and or remodels. Professional Construction & Mechanical ServicesRecent Review:He returned my call to tell me he is no longer in business.Douglas T.
- Business Description:TruGreen has been in the lawn care business for more than 40 years. Over that time, we have gained the depth of experience necessary to offer specialized services to a range of business types. Whether you're looking for a green lawn, beautiful trees, and shrubs, or if you require more specialized care, we offer guaranteed services designed to suit your needsRecent Review:I received a phone call from a TruGreen technician within seconds of hitting the send button to Angies List. I had to keep asking the technician to repeat what he said since he did not speak into the phone or clearly. I kept asked for pricing on lawn aeration, I did not have a chance to give him the size of my lawn; he kept pushing for other services, after asking a few times for pricing on aeration only; he then quoted me $398! I don't what kind of fees you charge but this is gouging, when I pushed back he then said $203, so all of sudden it's half the price. I kept attempting to give the lawn footage but he kept interrupting and talking over me, given I have a large lot and I do not need my full lot aerated. I asked if he would be willing come and view the area - he was rude in his response and said that "this is not how we do business" Well, this is not how I do business either, why would I hire your company for any services after being spoken to so rudely. I used TruGreen last year, at first I was very pleased, but as the season continued I had to call and frequently request lawn fertilizing. I was told you did not have time, and then promised service would occur the following week, which also did not happen and no one would come, or I was given less than 12 hours notice, waiting the next morning for the technician and still no one showed up, also another time the technician began fertilizing my neighbors yard, lucky for them. I am just glad I did not sign up for any contracts and canceled all future lawn applications at the end of summer 2019Erika G.
- Business Description:we are a full service diversified landscape company. we specialize in design and installation, but we are not limited. we take great pride in our work and provide excellent customer service. all projects, large or small are given the same attention to detail
- Business Description:I have 14 years of professional and personal experience in home and automotive repairs. Fixing things is my passion and every repair requires its own unique process for making it work again. I live for the challenge and experience and personally won't give up until it functions properly again
- Business Description:Professional tree & land management services at an honest price. Caring for the needs of your trees and urban forests, on the western slope for 20 years. ISA certified, highest quality pruning standards. Accurate diagnosis, fertilization, pest and disease control. Hazardous tree removal experts. Fast and accurate estimates, and advice. Call today for a free quote. 970-250-376Recent Review:Mr. Moots pointed out several issues with the tree that needed addressed. He was very knowledgeable of tree diseases and how to treat them. He trimmed the tree, treated it with systemic pesticide and gave it mineral treatments, via the soil to help it. It is a large, shade tree that we and all the birds love. He and his crew did an excellent job, showed up on time, and cleaned up the work site. He is a licensed arborist with the National Arborist Foundation, which to me is very importanMaureen B.
- Business Description:With more than 10 years experience, the TBL team can provide you quality work, for all your landscaping needs, at an affordable price. We specialize in services from spring clean ups to new landscape installations to water features. Contact us today to set up a free consultation.
- Business Description:Individually owned & operated. Cost is determined by job.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Telluride
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- Montoya's Landscaping514 Horn Baker Ct
- Montoya's Landscaping
- Neils Lunceford IncPO box 2130
- Neils Lunceford Inc
- Payne LandscapingPO Box 5326
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
- Payne Landscaping
- RSB EnterprisesPO Box 26
Kit Carson, Colorado
- RSB Enterprises