Rocky Mountain Tree Service

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2010

PO Box 1334

Loveland, CO 80539

We are a locally owned company, serving northern Colorado for 22 years and specialize in tree removal and trimming...

06/25/2020

Robert F.

Very good to work with and felt secure know that Mark as an arborist would do the pruning with care! The crew was punctual and went the extra mile for clean up even removing some debris that wasn't part of the pruning they did.

Description of Work
Tree pruning of two large cottonwoods.

04/01/2019

Sheila H.

Great. I asked for the tree to be cut down and I would haul the branches myself and I cut up the large pieces for firewood. Also had them grind up the stump. They were really nice folks to work with. They charged $200 to fell the tree and $100 to grind the stump. The other quote I got from another company was $300 to fell and $140 to grind. I would definitely use Rocky Mt Tee service again and recommend the to friends.

Description of Work
Cut down an ash tree by my driveway and grind out the stump.

09/13/2016

Susan K.

I am delighted with the service I recently received from Mark's crew. They removed an old cottonwood tree at the very back of our pie-shaped property. It was impossible to get a truck back there. The crew very carefully took the tree down with climbers, one limb at a time. They then moved the limbs from the back yard to the street, and chipped them up. They worked steadily from 8 AM until 8 PM and got 90% of the job done the first day. They came back and got the remaining 10% and did a thorough cleanup the next day. The price was very competitive (I got 6 bids). I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of a huge cottonwood tree

07/23/2015

sue K.

It went great, the owner Mark is very knowledgeable about trees and bushes. For years I previously worked with a large name-tree service and have found they are declining in service and have increased prices. Time for a change. Mark was able to come over to do the estimate quickly, and the actual work within the week. I needed several dead branches on some of my large mature trees cut out, I needed a willow bush that had suffered in the spring cold cut back. Part of the work involved nasty feral fruit trees in adjoining ditch. Throughout the day of the work, the crew would work with me on how we could best handle the situations. Of course they not only revmoved branches and dead material, but then ground them up .... the yards and ditch area are looking good. The crew doing the work were amicable and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rocky Mtn Tree Service to others.

Description of Work
I needed dead branch removal on three trees, cleanup on others ; they provided a cost estimate, and did the work a few days later.

03/06/2012

Ronald R F.

They did a pretty good job. They did not trim all of the things that needed to be done.

Description of Work
I had them cut our grass all summer.

04/26/2010

JOHN W T.

As planned. Mark and his crew did a fine job removing a tall cottonwood planted too close to the house by the prior owner. They ground the stump and also trimmed another tree. Work was performed as planned, they were a little later than planned for the starting time, but this is a busy time of year for them and we were flexible, so it was no problem. They let us know they were running late. Mark is a certified arborist who I trust very much. He generally does not do the work, but his crews are competent and he is on top of the work they do. This is a family run business and Mark is not afraid of working long hours to make sure it is all done. His work is fairly-priced compared to competitors who couldn't touch his price. They did a decent clean up job, were here until 7:15 PM.

Description of Work
Removal of a 20' Cottonwood tree prior owner planted next to house, stump grinding. Haul away debris. Trimming of Canadian Chokecherry.

Urban Grows LLC

Hello and thank you for looking at our page! Here at Urban Grows we specialize from everything from lawn maintenance, to landscaping/urbanscaping, to garden maintenance and much more. Our commitment to responsible yard maintenance is what sets us a part. We use all electric power tools, so that means while we are working you do not have to deal with the noise or smell of gasoline. As well as we use local and organic fertilizers for your lawn or garden. If you want to see the difference that our services will do to your lawn feel free to give us a call or email. Free estimates!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Tree trimming, removal, stump grinding, bush trimming and removal.