Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Loveland, CO
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Loveland
- Mac Equipment, Inc.I would go to them again because they do excellent work. Please use the words of MLK. Judge them by there deeds not by the color of their skin. White, blue and black are ok as long as they obey the law.
- Windsor MachineI could not find a shop in Ft Collins that could get this done in any reasonable time frame and with my yard needing mowing every 5-7 days, I could not wait. Saw this on Angie's, talked to John MacQueen and they had it done in a couple days, perfect job, $73.50. It's just a little machine shop in an industrial area of Windsor, but their people are SO nice and professional, it was worth the extra drive (13 miles one way down Carpenter/392) from Fort Collins. Highly recommend and YES, would use them again
- Dan's Small EngineCarburetor needed to be replaced. Dan suggested a new engine instead of fixing and old carburetor. It was a little more costly but turned out to be a great idea. Now the rototiller runs like new, and the new engine is easier to fix if new problems arise. The old engine was an awkward design and parts were hard to get to. New engine starts easier and seems more powerful too. Dan also fixed it sooner than the estimated time
- Fixin' LawnmowersBrent is a technician that works out of his home. His honesty and integrity and attention to detail is simply not obtainable in almost any service industry you can imagine. The advantage to his home workshop is that you don't have to pay the overhead of a storefront, employee payroll, etc. I took my high-end Toro lawn mower in for a tune and oil change but he actually could and start it up when I got there. As it turned that it needed several parts, a new battery, oil exchange tube and everything short of a rebuild. At the end he actually did several things that most repair shops wouldn't bother with including clean the machine completely, provide a folder with serial numbers part numbers and maintenance information and then finally a follow-up phone call a few days later to make sure it was running well. because of how impressive the service was I asked him if he rebuilt any other machines or appliances. Unfortunately he just focuses on lawnmowers and small tractors. I can say that after 40 years of having lawnmowers and tractors repaired I've never had a more attentive detail oriented and speedy service ever. I will never have to ever use anyone else
- Dan's Small EngineThey answered all our questions and made us a good deal on a fabulous machine. They taught us how to properly maintain our Walker and perform many of our own repairs. They have done repairs while the mower was on the trailer so that we could make deadlines. They have told us how to fix things over the telephone in emergencies. They have been indispensable to the success of our business. They are dependable, hardworking, honest, affordable, and well, cool. We couldn't imagine retiring our business without thanking Dan and Patti at Dan's Small Engine for a great run
- Dan's Small EngineGreat experience overall. They were good about communicating what needed to be done and how much it would cost. They were even willing to stay a little later after I got caught by a train on my way to pick up the mower. I would definitely recommend them!
- Windsor MachineJohn and team did a great job servicing my mower for the season. Windsor Machine is very easy to work with and provide great service. The experience was quick and professional. I am happy to know there is a reputable small engine service in Windsor that I can rely on year in and year out.
- Windsor MachineI should probably get the blades on my lawn mower sharpened every year, but I'm lazy and only do it about every other year. Right after I mowed after our lawn was aerated, I realized how dull my blades were so I sought out the wonderful people at Windsor Machine. And, boy, am I glad I did that. In quick order the folks at Windsor Machine sharpened my blades, and tuned up my mower for only $65! What a bargain. I will gladly recommend Windsor Machine to all of my friends and family. They take wonderful care of the customer and are exceptionally quick in their service. A-plus all around
- ARIZONA TREE AND TURFPROMPT, THOROUGH JOB. THEY WERE A LITTLE ABRUPT ON THE PHONE AND IN PERSON, BUT THAT DIDN'T GET IN THE WAY OF ANYTHING. THEY HAD THE WORK DONE WITHIN THE TIME FRAME PROMISED AND CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE IT WAS READY AS THEY PROMISED THEY WOULD DO. I WILL RETURN NEXT SPRING TO LET THEM WORK ON MY LAWN MOWER
- Windsor MachineStandard $65 tuneup included oil change, spark plug cleaning, blade sharpening, and air filter replacement. Rather than replace the entire throttle control ($60 part) because the cable could not be ordered separately, the machine shop fabricated and installed a cable for $20. Work was performed in a timely manner. I'll be returning to Windsor Machine Shop for all my small engine repairs and machine shop needs
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Loveland
- Business Description:*light electrical (led bulbs, light fixtures, repair/add outlets/switches, breakers, ceiling fans up to 15ft in height, xmas light removal) *light plumbing (fix toilets, replace toilets, faucet repair/replace, replace p-traps, garbage disposals replacement) *light carpentry (fix trim/moulding, repair decks/fencing/wood siding) *irrigation (startups/troubleshooting, programming, head replacement, repair leaks) *wood flooring (repair/install) *backsplash tile (repair/install, mosaics) *closet d..Recent Review:Called Steve Vascellaro (970) 903-0862 on Saturday afternoon to ask if he could do our work. He came on Sunday morning at the time he indicated and worked for an hour trying to solve the problem. I turned on the water to that zone and he was able to locate the trouble spot, but the clay soil held the water and made it difficult to do the repair. He said he would come back on Monday to complete the job, and did so in about 45 minutes. He had also stopped at a local store prior to arriving each day to get parts. When the repair was complete, Steve only charged me for one hour at his normal rate of $65 per hour, but I chose to give him a tip for the great service and extra time he tookAnthony S.
- Business Description:Financing available.Recent Review:I would go to them again because they do excellent work. Please use the words of MLK. Judge them by there deeds not by the color of their skin. White, blue and black are ok as long as they obey the law.Joe L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Windsor Machine does small engine repair and tune ups. Lawnmower repair and blade sharpening. We can sharpen most tools. We are also a full service machine shop. We also do weldingRecent Review:I could not find a shop in Ft Collins that could get this done in any reasonable time frame and with my yard needing mowing every 5-7 days, I could not wait. Saw this on Angie's, talked to John MacQueen and they had it done in a couple days, perfect job, $73.50. It's just a little machine shop in an industrial area of Windsor, but their people are SO nice and professional, it was worth the extra drive (13 miles one way down Carpenter/392) from Fort Collins. Highly recommend and YES, would use them againJOHN W T.
- Business Description:I do all small engine repairs, lawnmowers, weed eaters, blowers, chainsaws, and chainsaw sharpening, snowblowers, leaf blowers, mini bikes, winterizing, generators, pressure washers, tillers, and trimmers. Please call for an enquiries. Thank you, Ber
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We have a large staff of knowledgeable employees that have experience in a variety of fields. Anything that you need done we will do it or find the perfect person to do it for you. We offer 10% discount to seniors and Veterans
- Business Description:MR. FIX-IT If we can't fix it, it can't be fixed! Patrick Hannigan 970-405-6818 Offering comprehensive repair and machining services throughout Northern Colorado. Free estimates available. No job too large or too small. email@example.com
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Fort Collins
- La Salle
lawn mower repair shops in Loveland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bert's Small Engine Repair LLC 365 Wooster Ave
- Bert's Small Engine Repair LLC
- Craig's Power Equipment1812 S. Parker Rd.
- Craig's Power Equipment
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- G&G Equipment3770 Eureka Way Unit A
- G&G Equipment
- HotRox Welding261 Sutherland Dr
- HotRox Welding
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- The Water Shed Inc.3005 E Nationway
- The Water Shed Inc.
- Windsor Machine679 Academy Ct
- Windsor Machine