Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lamar, CO
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lamar
- SUPERIOR SEPTICReally nice knowledgeable man and his son came to pump our septic tank. He was onetime, punctual and I would use this company again...
- Search SepticScott did a great job and arrived when he said he would. He was clean and professional and able to come much quicker than others in the area.
- BALL SEPTIC TANK SVCVery well. Very professional, punctual and told us what we needed to do for further work on the septic tank and pipes.
- Rooter ManCraig and Anthony of Rooter Man were cleaning my neighbor's septic system. I talked with Craig about taking a look at my tank see if it was 1) similar to my neighbor's tank and 2) if it needed pumping. He came over and told me that I had the same set up and showed me that it was necessary to get it done within the next several months. He told me that I could find a $20 coupon in the Uncompahgre phonebook and said that he would unearth the tank's lid at no cost. I called the next day and made an appointment for the following week. The guys were on time and completed the job in a timely fashion, not making or leaving any mess
- Yuck Truck Septic Pumping IncJosh Wood went above and beyond in getting his job done for us. We live 45 minutes from the closest town and when he got here to pump out our septic tank his truck was too tall to get under our entrance. He was either going to have to drive back into town to get more hose to run from the truck into our propery, modify the stack on his truck which was stopping him from coming into the property or crawl through thick willows and drag his hose to the septic tank on a more direct route. He tried the latter and after almost two hours he was able to get the job done with only three feet of hose to spare. The point is he was willing to go to such effort to get the job done even if he wasn't at all sure he had enough hose to reach our septic tank. I really do believe he would have gone back to town to get more hose if he had to and this was at the end of the day and would have missed his mother's retirement party. What a great guy! He also does excavation and we look forward to working with him on a new upcoming project. Call him! You won't be sorry. Liz Moone
- WEAVER'S LEVEL BEST SEPTICI contacted the company at 7:00 a.m. on Monday morning and they returned my call right at 8:00 a.m. Said they would be out to check the clog that day. Did a professional job and the price was very competitive.
- ABBOTT SEPTIC SERVICEThese nice people were prompt and professional. They not only pumped the tank as requested but were able to provide useful info as to the status of the septic system on this older property, and advise as to any further work required in future. Their pricing was reasonable for their trade, and as quoted prior to their arrival. Although located in Ramona, they had no hesitation to service our property in the La Mesa area
- SUPERIOR SEPTICThis was the first time we had our septic tank pumped and weren't sure exactly what to expect. However, the process went very well. The serviceman was knowledgeable and courteous and, knowing exactly what needed to be done, he went about doing it quickly and efficiently. We are very pleased with Superior Septic's service and will use them again in the future
- A-1 SEPTIC & WATER SVCExcellent. Les Shepherd saved us a lot of money by telling us how to fix the septic problems ourselves.
- HIGH PLAINS SANITATIONI explained to Jeff that my septic system wasn't draining into the tank properly and was backing up into my basement. He arranged to come the next day (a Saturday) and pump the tank. He arrived on time, performed the job, made some suggestions about maintaining my tank and charged the amount he quoted over the phone
Septic Tank Companies in Lamar
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned and operated company with 8+ years of experience. We offer sewer camera work, sewer cleaning, sewer line replacement, water line replacement, new construction for sewer water and septic installsRecent Review:They did it all and they did it great!! Very professional and personable! Answer the phone every time I called and showed up every day until the job was done. Wish all companies I’ve hired gave the same experience..Phillip S.
- Business Description:D & C Dirtworks in Hotchkiss, CO. Excavating Contractor, Septic Systems, Utilities, Water Cistern Systems. For more details: 970-835-4369
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I went by the shop and spoke with Terry Kirk the owner of the company. I told him that I needed a sturdy table for my backyard. He went through his products and showed me what would work best. When the product was compleated they delivered it right on time and without any problemSharon M.
- Business Description:We are the only locally owned and operated full service Septic tank cleaning and Portable Toilet Restroom provider. We offer same day service, uniformed drivers, professional same day service. We accept cash, checks, credit cardRecent Review:I rented a port-o-potty and hand wash station beginning Memorial Day weekend, 2012, to be used at our cabin on a 35-acre parcel. The charge was $200 a month; $125 for the port-o-potty and $75 for the hand wash station - a little costly, but i knew it was for a limited time. Monthly rent did not include a clean-out (which was disappointing since, obviously, with the first month's rent you got clean AND delivery). Cleaning was $50 per call. <br /> I didn't have any problems with the service until towards the end of the service. In mid-August, I received a phone call saying they wanted to pick up the unit before the winter. I told them at that point that we'd want to use it until our August--to-September lease was complete (September 20), and went ahead and paid my next month's rent. <br /> On the morning of August 31, I called to have a clean-out that day, paying the $50 for that cleanout (which ran through my account). They came to the property later in the day, about 5 minutes ahead of us, by the time we got to the property, he had both items already on the truck, and started yelling at us that we had ruined his equipment and he was taking it back with him. <br /> His showed us the paper towel holder from the top of the water station, saying that when he got there it was off of the unit. From my view of it, it looked to be in good condition, and the unit had no holes where it had come off (other than the very small screw holes). Most probably a small animal had knocked it off, as the unit had been put together withOUT using washers with the screws. <br /> What had me most boggled was his showing me a two cuts in the door of the port-o-potty, which appeared to be knife cuts - he said that we had obviously vandalized the equipment. Knowing that we hadn't done it, I was amazed that nothing on our property was vandalized - no broken windows, torn seats, etc. I knew that the door handle and lock were broken when he delivered it in May (which, when there's no one else around makes no difference, so I didn't complain), but the cuts in the door (which you had to push on the plastic to have them appear) were a mystery. My husband, who wasn't standing there to look while he was showing me the cuts, told me later that those had been there since the day it was delivered. I just hadn't noticed. <br /> I asked him to at least leave the units through the weekend, as we had other people coming with us to stay in the cabin, and he said he never wanted to come up there again. He yelled at us again that we had RUINED his hand wash station (which was far from ruined). I pointed out that the only problem was the towel holder was off, and it could be screwed back on, and that it was probably knocked off by an animal, as we hadn't even been there for almost two months. At that point, he said that it was our responsibility to protect it, and we should have moved his equipment into our cabin before we left every time. Really? We're going to lift a hand wash station holding 40 gallons of water, as well as a filled port-o-potty into our cabin? I don't think so! <br /> I reminded him that I had just paid for another month's rent, and we were only a few days into that, and he said I'd have to call the office for a refund. Somewhere in there, he threw out that he didn't want clients like us. <br /> As I watched him drive out, it suddenly hit me that he was driving a flat-bed on which he put the equipment. He was NOT driving the truck that had the servicing equipment on it. He had come out, after they ran the charge on my card to service the equipment, with the sole intent of picking up the equipment that day. No if's and's or but's about that! <br /> I called the main office for the company, to complain about the treatment I had received (and request my refund), and as soon as the man there heard my name, HE started yelling at me, saying that he'd already heard all of the damage I'd done, and that they were going to sue me and put a lien on our property - there would be no refund. <br /> All in all, I was horrified by the experience of dealing with this company. I don't know what happened at the end that made them decide they were going to pick up their equipment, and then toss a blame for that at me, basically accusing me of vandalism. I do know that they charged me $250 for services that I did not receive, and as evidenced by their showing up for a service call with a flatbed, they had every intention before getting there of picking up the equipment and not fulfilling the services for which they had already accepted payment. <br /> The verbal abuse that I received from both their field and office personnel was far beyond unprofessional. The threats to put a lien on my property were added insult, and totally unrealistic. <br /> I have since called the manufacturer of the units, and know that what we paid for rent in the four months more than pays the retail on each of those items. Also, the company confirmed that the towel holder, if not screwed to the unit using the provided washers, would be prone to falling off with being bumped. <br /> I would not use this company again for any reason, and will make sure that my friends, all of whom are "clients like us," use another source should they ever have the need to rent port-o units. <br /Melody M.
- Business Description:Lisensed & insured.Recent Review:Perfect, He found a way to fix our problem without no tearing up our insideLeslie D.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Friendly knowledgeable service while providing the best price on the best selection of beers, wines and spirits in the Brush and Fort Morgan area.
- Business Description:Sani-king, Inc. has bee providing experienced and reliable sanitation services since 1997. We specialize in septic service, septic pumping, spetic inspections, portable toilets, line locating, septic repairs, septic inspections, septic video service and more! We are NAWT Certified Inspectors and members of the local Chamber of Commerce. If you are looking for a local professional that you can trust, call Sani-king, Inc. today! 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency service available
- Business Description:Clearwater is a small local company, but we have the best pumping and drain cleaning equipment around! We pump grease traps, septic tanks, sand traps, lift stations, parking garage drains, storm drains and treatment plant sludge. Our pump trucks come in big and small for all your needs. Our grease and septic waste is recycled at High Country Composting. Sand trap waste is sampled, tested and manifested. All of our technicians are certified for OSHA-mandated confined space entry. Clearwa..
- Business Description:If you have a plumbing emergency or just need yearly maintenance, call on the professional team at Rooter Man. We welcome residential and commercial clients throughout the Montrose, Colo. area. Our complete troubleshooting program guarantees no matter what the problem, we can find it, and give you a solution. To keep your drains flowing, we also offer a comprehensive maintenance program. With minimal or no digging at all Rooter-Man can provide you with complete sewer line replacements and re..Recent Review:Fine, took longer to put back together for the plumber to ensure no leaks.Michael C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- May Valley
- Las Animas
- Rocky Ford
- Cheyenne Wells
- La Junta
- Sharon Springs
septic tank services in Lamar
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- Clearwater Cleanup Co0068 Continental Ct
- Clearwater Cleanup Co
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Everyday Solutions610 Meadow View Dr
- Everyday Solutions
- Little Stinker Septic Service2200 Arizona Ave
- Little Stinker Septic Service
- Mountain High Septic & C.P.'S Portables406 West Hwy 50
- Mountain High Septic & C.P.'S Portables
- Plumber Palle Day-Jensen201 E Washington
- Plumber Palle Day-Jensen
- Sani-king Inc880 E Garnet St
- Sani-king Inc
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO