Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Lakewood, CO
There are 98 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Lakewood
- Power Home RemodelingThe entire experience from the product introduction, the planning, and install went smoothly. Also the professionalism of each team member was exceptional. I would this company again and refer them to others.
- Lynch Home ServicesThis is the second time we've used Greg and all went as expected, based on my previous experience. We're doing a remodel on our home and it's hard to find people that care about the quality of their work. Greg is one of those people that is uncompromising and simply wants to do the job right. He doesn't take shortcuts, has great attention to detail, and doesn't cut corners. You can certainly find someone to do the work for less, but you won't find someone that can do it as well or as efficiently. I challenge you to find someone that works harder. If you just simply want something done right, go with Lynch Home Services, seriously. From now on, we will give these guys first crack at any job we have, and if they can do it, we will hire them without hesitation
- D.R.P. Construction CompanyJesus was the only contractor out of 4 that we met with that offered us a reasonable quote for the work and consistently showed up on time. Jesus and his team turned out to be the most professional, competent (more like expert) and well-managed group of professional tradesmen that I have ever worked with in my career. I highly recommend DRP for any project (commercial or residential) and I am still working with Jesus now. The DRP team surpassed all expectations for the entire buildout but the countertops were especially well-done. Can't suggest these guys enough
- El Toro Construction LLCGustavo and his crew were very professional, did great work, were flexible, timely, and cleaned EVERYTHING up. They even swept the sidewalk afterwards, which my neighbor noticed and appreciated. I will use them again in the future!
- Custom SunroomExcellent work, excellent quality, affordable prices. Daniel and his crew cut out and installed a new exterior door and six new windows throughout my house plus custom casing and trim work I requested for the windows. They did an amazing job and were done with all of the work in two days total. I am really impressed with the quality and how quick they were able to complete the work. They were flexible with materials that I wanted and scheduling. They were very affordable and communication was excellent through the entire process. Would highly recommend and will likely be hiring them again for some projects in the future
- Endeavor Exteriors IncEndeavor Exteriors replaced windows and sliding glass doors for me on a few projects. They use cool technology to build a 3d model of the building and get a slew of dimensional data of the building. Then they gave me a quote in short order, and were great at communicating progress throughout the project, who would be working on the project and when, sent pictures of progress and at the end, and followed up for approvals and feedback. These guys are great and I highly recommend them for windows, roofing, and siding work
- All-City Overhead DoorsVery well he is prompt, on time and he is great to follow up if there's an issue. He is terific and I will use him again.
- Robert J Gee Construction LLCIt started with the kitchen... Robert was recommended to me by a neighbor and I knew from our first meeting I was in good hands. He listened to my ideas for the kitchen and gave thoughtful recommendations and suggestions. Robert started the project when promised, and finished much sooner than expected. Because he stays on budget, you can do so much more than you think. The kitchen turned into an entire renovation of my main level, adding another bathroom, and complete renovations of our 2 additional bathrooms. My home has undergone a complete transformation! If you are looking for a trustworthy, honest, dedicated, tidy, hard-working, friendly contractor who is conscious of your budget...stop searching. You found him. Be patient - I'm not the only one that knows how amazing he is, and you may have to wait a little while. He works lightening fast! So much so that that little wait for him to get to your project will be a distant memory as you enjoy your new kitchen, bathroom, deck, lighting, basement, fireplace, flooring, doors, windows, stairwell, or built in storage unit. I confidently recommend Robert to people all the time. Whether you have a small project, or a big one, whether you are sure of your design, or need a bit of help, whether you know exactly what you are doing, or have no idea, Robert will guide you so that your finished project will look incredible. Get ready to fall in love with your own house
- D.R.P. Construction CompanyJesus is the rare contractor who shows up on time, provides quotes for both time and completion that are accurate and does beautiful work. We gave Jesus a curve ball with an older home that had been neglected and was heavily rented for many years. He transformed the home into a beautiful space with two new bathrooms and a new kitchen including new cabinets, countertops, vanities, shower tiling, floor tiling -- and also many punchiest items, air conditioning/mini-splits. We would not hesitate to hire Jesus again or hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. He is a top tier contractor who communicates effectively and holds true to his word. We couldn't be more pleased
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of DenverJust met with Alex from Champion. So far, really impressed with him. He was polite enough to wear a mask, and practiced social distancing. This was a huge issue with the last company we worked with a few months ago. He was easy to connect with and was up front about the timeline. I also appreciate his communication. Communication is key for me. He did run a few minutes late, but was professional about it. He called ahead of time to let me know. I can't wait to see the new doors installed and look forward to working with him
Door Installers in Lakewood
- Business Description:We began our family owned business serving the Metro Denver area more than 15 years ago. We have been an award winning business on Angie's List for 10 years. Please call, email or send a message on Angie's List for free estimates anywhere in the Denver Metro area including Boulder, Parker, Conifer and Evergreen. We have employees which have worked with us for several years. Quality and customer satisfaction have always been our goal. By working with the best materials in the industry and keep..
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Exterior Window & Door Installation Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Luis stop by to give me an estimate and he told me point-blank that he would be able to install the 2 exterior doors as soon as the next morning....we meet up at a local hardware store so I can purchase the 2 exterior doors and the next morning he got the 2 Exterior doors installed for me the 2 doors looks very beautiful by the way and I would hire him again... Great communicator and super friendlLupe M.
- Business Description:Welcome to New Windows For America. We are a factory direct supplier of the highest quality windows on the market. Our company serves customers throughout the state of Colorado - including the Denver, CO and Boulder, CO areas with window replacement, siding and doors. Our customers enjoy exceptional prices for quality windows, the best warranties and unbeatable service from a knowledgeable and experienced staff of professionals. We offer window replacement products with all the available ener..Recent Review:Great job. Easy to work with and delivered my windows on time .Bill G.
- Business Description:Beams to Basements Contractors, LLC, delivers top-notch home improvement services in West Denver and the Foothills. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Projects Director/Owner Josh Ward brings more than 25 years of home construction experience to lead a talented team of hardworking building professionals. Business Director/Owner Mim Mirsky spent nearly 2 decades as a public servant before joining our team, making her a master at providing superior customer service and adminis..Recent Review:Josh did a wonderful job installing new baseboards in our house. He was punctual, work done was very clean and he was very friendly. Mim was very responsive and detailed on the administrative side...pleasure to work with. Would definitely use them againCheryl H.
- Business Description:Custom Iron ManufacturerRecent Review:It was wonderful.... Chetan designed the custom handrails for our home, and they fabricated and installed the railing to perfection !Bruce M.
- Business Description:Extra Time Handyman came about after I hired a contractor that took off with $100,000 that he was paid for repairing our home after our house fire. I have always enjoyed working with my hands and doing projects for myself and friends but it became a passion after rebuilding our home. I have a degree from CU Denver and I do not drink, smoke or do drugs which is so rampant in this industry. I am a one man operation with over 15 years experience but I can do most anything from hanging shelves, a..Recent Review:We highly recommend Gary! He might be expensive, but he does an amazing job. He has high work ethics and is very knowledgeable! He did some dry wall repair, re-caulking, painting a door, changed out shower trims, assembled Mirror-mate frames and hung them, changed out base boards, and lots more. If saw something that needed to be fixed, he took a minute and fixed it. He was fast, neat, through, and hard working! We will definitely call him againPaula S.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide you with the best quality products and services within your reasonable budget. Our engineers at Custom Sunrooms specialize in maximizing the comfort, convenience and efficiency of your project. We work in harmony with our customers’ unique homes to offer a finished product that is both practical and aesthetic. We are excited for your interest and look forward to hearing from you soonRecent Review:Daniel and the team at Customsunroom did an awesome job of designing and building our decks. They were able to build a plan the incorporated our current deck and increased our outdoor living space substantially. We highly recommend them and will definitely use them for future projectsCathy H.
- Business Description:Remodel Kitchen, bathrooms, Garage, and basement. Interior and exterior paining. D.R.P. Construction Company has been 30 years of experience in the residential construction industry. We are a small company with 11 employees, owner operated and we pride ourselves in customer service.Recent Review:Jesus and his team do excellent work! They said they would be there a certain day and time and they arrived, worked efficiently, asked for feedback during the process and got the job done perfectly!Jeanette K.
- Business Description:WCH improvedhomes will do any home improvement work you need, from large scale renovations to the smallest of fixes. It can be tough to get great service for all those odd errands around the house you simply don’t have time for. WCH improvedhomes understands that your growing “To Do” list can feel overwhelming. Call today and start feeling at ease — you’ll be glad you didRecent Review:Bathroom completely remodeled in 2018. Started off ok, but ended up with a poor quality remodel that essentially needs to be gutted not even 3 years later. Owner was present and keeping track of the project at first, but it seemed like he had moved on to other projects before long, opting to take various shortcuts, and use unskilled staff to speed it along, despite the fact that the bathroom was not yet completed. First big issue, the mosaic floor tile installation was extremely sloppy. The tile floor was never completely level after install, was never adequately supported, and has since developed a variety of pretty substantial waves and lips along the surface of the floor, especially over the last year as more and more grout joints have failed. The floor tile along the wall was cut VERY unevenly, leaving me with jagged and uneven grout lines as much as an inch (wide) out from the wall in some places. The perimeter of the floor was grouted to the wall tile, and all of those joints have failed. The wall tile was fine at first, but grout started crumbling from the joints roughly a year after installation. Much of the tile work on the walls was completed by an employee who was just learning at the time, was left unsupervised by the owner, and made a number of mistakes as a result. Some of the mistakes were mitigated at the time at my request to another worker, but all of them are still visible, and the tile pattern has never been correct. At the time, I had mistakenly thought the tile issues were just cosmetic issues, but that was obviously a mistake given the generally failing condition of the tile installation throughout the bathroom. In hindsight I should have withheld payment until it was fixed correctly. Earlier this year I had hired them to do some things for me as part of a larger kitchen remodel. I had discussed the things I needed with the owner, and detailed the timeline I was on regarding these items. The owner indicated this would be no problem, suspiciously eager to start the first chunk of work (demo, minor drywall repair). Unfortunately, when it came time for the second chunk of work, the owner had booked himself to do something else, leaving me in a position where I had to scramble to find someone else at the last minute despite having discussed and agreed to the timeline on more than one occasion previously. In my experience, they will generally show up on time, and be done on time, but the owner kind of beats to his own drum otherwise, and the resulting final product suffers. Unless you are willing to babysit and micromanage each little piece of the project to ensure it is being done correctly, I might suggest choosing a remodeler that isn't willing to cut so many corners at the client's ultimate expense. Definitely hire an actual tile contractor instead for any real tile workPeter H.
- Business Description:Stellar is a consultative style, family owned, and award winning business! We have been in business for 16 years and our focus is you and your needs. We are currently offering Online Interior or Exterior Virtual Online Bids. Please call us for more Details. We will do "In person" Exterior Bids in City's or Counties allowing it. Our Goal is provide a Fair Price for Consistent Positive End Results and be More Right than Wrong Always with our Estimates. Cost is determined by the job, no tr..Recent Review:Stellar sanded and stained our deck. It is extensive (1200 square feet), south facing, and 20 years old. So needless to say, it's a lot of work to keep it in decent shape. As with any painting job, the important part happens before you start - in prepping the surrounding. I was actually so impressed with their thoroughness I took a bunch of photos, attached below. They did a great job with every aspect of the work - timeliness, communication, cleanup etc. They were not cheap! I could probably have found somebody else to do the work for 60% of the cost. But not with this qualityHans E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Bow Mar
- Wheat Ridge
- Indian Hills
- Cherry Hills Village
- Greenwood Village
door installers in Lakewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1,2,3 Done Construction10056 Teton Court
Lone Tree, Colorado
- 19882924 S Federal Blvd
- 1st Choice Remodeling10700 Kimblewyck Cir Unit 154
- 1st Choice Windows and Siding10273 Kenneth Dr
- 1st Class Home Services2590 W Yale Ave
- 1st Response Garage Doors Inc65 Harlan St
- 2B Construction Specialist & Design, LLP2750 Ingals
- 3 Ty's Interior Remodeling3711 W 68th Avenue
- 3BIDZ504 S. College Ave, Unit A
Fort Collins, Colorado
- 5280 Home Repair LLC2624 S Miller Dr # 302
- 614 Drywall 375 N Sable Blvd
- 1,2,3 Done Construction
- A & B CONSTRUCTION6310 W 112th Pl
- A & P OVERHEAD DOOR INC850 E 73RD AVE # 12
- A Better Garage Door1140 US Hwy 287 Ste 400-103
- A Handyman12025 leyden st
- A Master's Hands LLC11432 W Cooper Dr.
- A Mile Above Glass621 Tennyson St
- A PLUS DOORS & REMODELING10631 W 54TH AVE
- A Touch of New Inc.12100 W 52nd Ave Unit 104
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- A WELL HUNG GARAGE DOOR8310 Taft Street
- A&B Glassy Works, LLC2525 E 104th Ave
- A&M Systems LLC14261 East 4th Avenue Suite 230
- A+ Doors and Remodeling1551 Downing St
- A.L.L. Carpentry, LLCPO BOX 1745
- A.P.Q Glass
- A11 Home Services1304 S Parker Rd
- ABC CONTRACTORS2675 FENTON ST
- ABC Handyman LLCPO Box 3263
- ABC Property Maintenance & Home Remodeling LLC12840 Royal Ct
- Aberdeen Residential503 Sage Circle, Highlands Ranch, Co.
- Abraham's LLCP.O Box 39276
- Absolute Quality Housekeeping7100 Alan Dr
- Absolute Remodeling4065 s, Elati St.
- AC Solar Solutions1700 Ranch Rd 620 N Ste 105
- Academy Overhead Door628 CO-105
Palmer Lake, Colorado
- Accessibility And Mobility Solutions LLC9401 W Ontario Dr
- Accurate Window & Door Center2825 South Tejon Street
- Ace Custom Painting & Construction1889 E 117th Ct
- Acorn Glass Inc9005 W 44th Ave
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Action Security Iron LLC9939 Titan Park Circle
- Adeo Inc.430 Indiana St
- Adept Creations
- Adooring DesignsPO Box 33383
- Advance Exteriors, Inc.10107 Sprucedale Dr
- Advanced Contractors LLC9907 Garland Dr.
- Advanced Door Works8706 Appletree Place
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Advanced Exteriors Inc2200 S Valley Hwy
- ADVANCED GARAGE DOOR2107 KAY ST
- Advanced Security&Consulting8901 Grant St 1823
- Advantage Services12503 E 115th Ave .
- Affiliated Construction Services, Inc.P.O. Box 860
- Affordable Garages177 W Alameda Ave
- Affordable Remodeling Solutions, Inc.13611 E 104th Ave Unit 800
Commerce City, Colorado
- Affordable Security Solutions Inc3948 S Holly St
- AJ Boone Exteriors8400 East Prentice Ave ste 1500
Greenwood Village, Colorado
- AJ's restorations LLC.2747 S Perry St
- Alameda Ornamental Iron425 S Pecos St
- Alan Bauer Construction3815 S Bahama Way
- ALAN BUILDERS11830 E Louisiana Ave
- Alcon Contractors9100 E Florida Ave # 2-101
- Alex Foster Construction948 Torrey St
- Alexius Denver's Locksmiths44 Cook St # 100
- All About You Handyman Services309 S. Kalispell Way Unit B
- All American Rolling Shutters Inc13331 West Montana Ave
- All Green Construction & Remodeling8872 W Cooper Ave
- All in one glass llc3743 E 121st Ave
- All Inclusive Home Repair6212 Kilmer Loop #206
- ALL SECURE LOCK & SECURITY5701 Independence St Unit C
- ALL SET RESTORATION CO INC1400 Simms St Ste 330
- All Star Glass LLC2331 W. Hampden Ave #139
- All Trades Flooring LLC10082 Gaylord St
- All Tried and True8501 W Bowls Ave 2-D077
- Allied Fence LLC4220 E 94th Ave
- Allsum Construction Services
La Salle, Colorado
- Almquist Construction, LLC1517 Short Grass Ct
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Alpha Glass & Window LLC1545 W Tufts Ave
- Alpha Omega Custom Cabinetry7195 W. Fremont Pl.
- Alpha Z Construction LLC7265 Allens Park Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Alpine Remodeling LLCPO Box 3663
- Alpine Woodworking2950 Birch St.
- Alsco Cardinal Home Improvements114 Federal Blvd
- American Custom Decks and Remodeling LLC3700 S. Garrison St.
- American Exteriors7100 E Belleview Ave Ste 210
Greenwood Village, Colorado
- AMERICAN GARAGE DOOR11919 W I 70 FRONTAGE RD N UNIT 113
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS225 Union Blvd 150
- AMERITECH CONSTRUCTION CO1310 College Ave
- Ankmar (Denver)™4200 Monaco St
- Anthony's at Home Repairs8841 e. briarwood blvd
- Arc Appliance4713 Spyglass Dr
- Archvision1100 Highland Ridge
Castle Rock, Colorado
- Arrowhead Construction11085 Callaway Rd
- ARTISTIC IRON LLC7185 NEWTON ST
- AS-BUILT INSPECTIONS LLC11505 W Texas Ave
- Ashford Door & Gate1001 E Harmony Rd Suite 222
Fort Collins, Colorado
- ASPEN DECK & HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING INC1671 S Clay St
- Aurora Building Company Inc303 S Broadway 200-141
- Automatic Door Doctors17011 Lincolne Ave, Suite 381
- AVI Roofing1290 E 58th Ave Bldg A
- AWH Construction INC100 Hemlock Way
- A & B CONSTRUCTION
- B n B Services2898 w 119th ave
- B n B Services