Precision Garage Door

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2006

201 Creek Ridge Rd

Greensboro, NC 27406

We offer No-contact service.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Award winning. Same day/24-hour emergency service available. The highest quality garage door parts and accessories available in the garage door industry. Certified technicians, fully stocked trucks. Precision Door Service has more than 20 years of professional experience in garage door installation and is committed to customer satisfaction. We do top quality work at an affordable price...

garage doors (174)door installation (4)HVAC Companies (1)

09/18/2021

Ray K.

Spring broke around noon on Friday. I called Precision who last worked on our garage doors in 2011. Made an appt. for Saturday between 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m. Got a call from Alex Martin of Precision about 10:00 a.m. and said he could come earlier if that was okay. I said yes. 30 minutes later Alex came did an inspection and then the work to replace the springs and do other maintenance. The Springs were replaced a no cost as they were under a lifetime warranty. I did not realize the springs were under warranty. Great news on a Saturday! I love Precision!

Description of Work
Replace Broken Springs for a double garage door.

Cost $173.47

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

09/28/2020

T L K.

I contacted PRECISION Garage Door, and got a quote from them later that day from $623 + tax for a belt driven opener.

Description of Work
New Garage Door Opener Replacement

Category garage doors,doors

Cost $623.75

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for this feedback. While our garage door openers may not be the least expensive, they are the quietest and most reliable on the market. Additionally, the lifetime warranty on the motor and belt gives you peace of mind from knowing that any issues will be promptly resolved. We appreciate the opportunity to quote on your project! Best regards, Michelle Moss, Precision Garage Door Service

07/16/2020

Deborah C.

Repair work was professional and timely. I am very satisfied with job.

Description of Work
Repair garage door

Category garage doors,doors

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

Thank you for this feedback! We're so glad to hear that you're pleased with the work! Best regards, Michelle Moss, Precision Garage Door Service

10/23/2019

Cynthia S.

I was very impressed with Precision from start to finish. Their people showed up when they said they would, including the person who came to give me the estimate. They were friendly and professional, getting the door replaced in just under three hours. The old door had actually been screwed to the frame and that didn't slow them down. I was also impressed with the turn around time. I got the quote on Friday afternoon, late, called them on Monday to discuss the cost, and they had the door replaced the next day. They were a bit more expensive than the other two quotes I received, but I decided to go with them because they seemed to be worth the extra cost. The door looks good, opens and closes smoothly and quietly, and I would definitely recommend them. To: Angie's List - please decide if it's appropriate to include the following and feel free to delete it if you think it is not. I recently worked with another contractor who sent two workmen to my house who spoke no English. I speak no Spanish, so it was frustrating. I appreciate that these workmen were very easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
I needed a single door on a free standing garage replaced.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you are impressed with the work and the entire process was smooth and efficient. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation!

02/27/2019

Sara T.

They never responded to my RFQ. I can't give them an F on responsiveness because I didn't give them much time to respond but a simple acknowledgement that they received my RFQ and were working on it would have been nice. Instead, "fixed and dilated." So I gave 'em a "D" and left everything else N/A. P.S. it made me pick an overall rating so I picked "C" since I don't know their work.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement, urgently.

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

11/11/2018

Patricia C.

needed remote. installed, excellent service

Description of Work
garage opener

Work Completed On 11/11/2018

11/02/2018

Elliott C.

Perfect. Made inquiry via Angie’s List and received a phone call from the company within 15/30 minutes. Scheduled an appointment. Arrived on time and performed the work requested without issue.

Description of Work
Reset garage door on pulley and install new keypad

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

10/27/2018

Rick J.

I explained exactly what we needed done and the name and model of our garage door opener. Christine said "yes, we do repairs on that brand". When the repairman came, he knew nothing of what we called for. After he looked at it he said he would have to replaced the whole mechanism, which would be costly. Not just the rope. So it cost us $58 for nothing. Christine should have communicated with the repairman and he would have known this model was not an easy fix.

Description of Work
Emergency rope needed replaced

Work Completed On 10/27/2018

05/14/2018

Betsey G.

Adam was very professional, honest and knowledgeable. He called ahead to make sure it was ok to come a little bit early. Answered all questions and his work was excellent.

Description of Work
Cable had broken on garage door opener and several other parts were compromised

Cost $195.25

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

04/19/2018

JANA P.

Door works well, options explained,

Description of Work
New springs, rollers, overhaul and inspect

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

Broken Spring Specialist, Broken Cables & Rollers, Bent Tracks, Out Of Track Doors, Sections Replaced, New Garage Door Sales & Installations, New Garage Door Opener Sales & Installations.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check