Don's Garage Doors

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2005

1905 W Hamilton Pl

Englewood, CO 80110

Don's Garage Doors serves the greater Denver metro area, we are a family-owned & operated business, we have 15 employees, NO subcontractors. Honest & legit company....

09/03/2019

Jared H.

They did an excellent job replacing my garage door and responded very quickly when my spring broke. The spring was covered by the manufacturer's warranty and they assisted with the claim and only charged me for the labor. I highly recommend them for service and complete replacement.

Description of Work
Garage Replacement and Repair

02/07/2019

Sheila K.

Kelly is the consummate professional -- exceptionally knowledgeable, consultative, and all-around great to work with. He really sought to find the solution that was right for us, even though it wasn't the most expensive option they offer. He finished all of the projects in one day with great precision and expertise, and was a true pleasure to work with. We have never been this excited about a garage door.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Category garage doors

Thank you for posting this nice review. Kelly works so hard at what he does, he'll be grateful glad you noticed. We are very happy to have him on our team.

04/17/2018

Marcie S.

I bought a new garage door opener from this company and had some issues which ended up being the fault of the "operator" and not the product. I was assisted by one of the company's service representatives (I believe his name was Brian). This person was great. He went out of his way to assist me and make sure all of my issues were resolved prior to departing. The company is fortunate to have such a helpful knowledgeable employee.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener

03/16/2018

Judy H.

Robert did a very professional job. We were very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Broken garage door bracket needed to be replaced

12/11/2017

John S.

Called on a Thursday and had an appointment window on Saturday morning. Mike called in the first half of the window when he was 20 mins out. Was done quickly, explained everything and have a nice smooth operating door once again! Listed B for cost as I just don't know how Don's compares to others at $100 for the service call plus parts. Would definitely hire again!!

Description of Work
Door became troublesome and difficult to open and close. I disengaged the automatic opener but that got old fast.

12/05/2017

Don G.

My 25 year old Stanley door opener died and was too old to repair. Brian Wilson the tech explained three options for replacement from cheap to expensive I chose the middle quality LiftMaster Belt drive model and Brian had it installed within an hour. It works great and is quieter than the chain drive Stanley. Brian was professional, efficient and does top quality work. I'm very please with the work.

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener Replacement

11/29/2017

Jeffrey H.

Called, were able to come out and fix the same day. Great work.

Description of Work
fix broken spring

10/24/2017

MATTHEW C.

On Monday, I received a call saying a team was in my area, and could stop by. Jordan and Bryan called when they were 20 minutes out, and arrived on time. They diagnosed the switch problem as a bad circuit board. Rather than sell me a new circuit board or motor assembly, they suggested using an extra remote, which they hung on the wall. They reinforced the damaged door, making a strong weather tight fix to get us through the winter. That gives us time to budget for either new panels or a new door. After tuning up both doors, they were done. The bill was the original $ estimate! No wonder Don's Garage Doors has over 350 A ratings on Angie's List, and countless Nextdoor raves!

Description of Work
One of our garage door wall switches stopped working on Saturday afternoon, although the car remote still opened & closed the door. I called Don's to get it checked out. The dispatcher scheduled the work for Tuesday. She asked if there was anything else, as there was a trip charge which included a tune-up. I told her we had two damaged top door panels from a previous closer malfunction. And a second single garage door that needed a tune-up. She explains a second tune-up would be half price.

08/16/2017

Terry H.

They are phenomenal! The owner came out and did an excellent job. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Service

08/10/2017

james M.

Great. Tech arrived at promised time and then followed up to provide requested estimate.

Description of Work
We needed an estimate for repair.

Advanced Door Works

Family owned and operated since 1993. Full service garage door repair and installation. Door tune up, broken springs, door repair and installation, opener repair and installation. Offering latest in technology and safety.

Johnson Garage Doors

Johnson Garage Doors is a full service garage door company. We instal new doors or operators which all include 10 year warranties. Broken door? No problem, our techs specialize in fixing any problem you have. Most repairs come with 5 year warranties.

Offers by Johnson Garage Doors on Angi
    A Better Garage Door

If you are stuck in or stuck out of you garage PLEASE CALL US FOR FASTER SERVICE AS EMAILS ARE NOT CHECKED IMMEDIATELY 303-920-2267...I have been in the garage door industry for over 22 years now, working to build the best business possible to then pass on to my children. I take great pride in delivering honest, quality work without any gimmicks or false promises. I answer all phone calls and set all appointments, making sure that my customers always receive prompt and reliable service they can trust. So many of my competitors resort to dishonest bait and switch tactics, delivering cheap work at an inflated price because they cannot deliver the level of expertise, passion, and professionalism that I have developed over the last 20 plus years. A Better Garage Door is a completely family owned and operated business, and there are absolutely no commission based salesmen preying on our customers. I work my best to ensure a completely stress free experience for everyone of my customers by delivering top quality service at an honest rate. Give me the chance to earn your business, I promise you will not be disappointed. Honest, locally owned business,Guaranteed written estimates,Prompt, reliable, professional service,Guaranteed workmanship..MENTION YOU FOUND ME ON ANGIE'S LIST AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR TOTAL BILL!

Offers by A Better Garage Door on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Garage Panel Repair, Garage Door Replacement & Remote Transmitters.