Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Frisco, CO
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Frisco
- Complete Basement SystemsComplete basement systems were fantastic to work with from start to finish. This was not a quick and easy project, it required structural engineering to remedy. They crew worked so fast to get a large amount of work done. They were very courteous and professional every step of the way.
- Peak StructuralGreat Team from sales, to office, to work crew. Enjoyable to work with. They were early, which was awesome! Personal touch, they knew the dogs name when they arrived! Great job lifting concrete patio. Very reasonable.
- Home Sweet Home LandscapingHome Sweet Homes is always a pleasure to work with. Their team of landscapers goes above and beyond to ensure that landscaping is one of the best features of a home. Would 100% use them again for landscaping needs in the future. Very responsive, understanding, and hardworking.
- Gonzales LandscapingThe job was done beautifully! The workers were pleasant and efficient. The job was done in 3 days. I would highly recommend Gonzales Landscaping. My sister had a very large landscaping job done by them also and she was very pleased.
- Peak StructuralIt went very well. They did hit a few pipes. Two were busted, but they got a hold of the plumber to come in and get it fixed. They covered the costs under my warranty and are very easy to work with. Thank you so much for getting this done.
- Cleveland Construction and ConcreteIt went excellently. They were really personable and great to work with. They were pleasant to be around and they arrived when they told me they were going to.
- Will Construction LLCJob started when promised. Demo completed the first day. Reinforcement and prep second day. Pour the third day. Looks good. I hope it holds up. Kurt Will was the only contractor I called (out of 4) that responded immediately with a cost estimate. I thought the cost was in line with what I was expecting. It ended costing me 20% more than estimated due to our original driveway being thicker than expected. Kurt was always quick to respond to questions
- San Diego Landscape Solutions IncSan Diego Landscaping Solutions is a very experienced and professional company. They were very prompt in all communications and met all of their timing commitments. They are also very nice people. We enjoyed doing business with them. The landscaping installation met and exceeded all of our expectations. The concrete work was a bit tricky and has been commended by several others (more expert than me) as a very high quality job. The overall results are outstanding. We would highly recommend this company to others
- Reynolds ConcreteJeff and his crew worked off plans and formed and poured a good foundation for my home outside Walsenburg, CO. Foundation was square and level.
- Riverview LandscapingThe project requires patience, timing, persistence, and some artistic ability. Each day, various layers must be put down, and weather plays a big role in the process. The project was completed, and the company followed up, and all areas around the project were in better shape than when they started. Excellent work and follow-up
Concrete Repair Contractors in Frisco
- Business Description:Loves Masonry - based in Bayfield, CORecent Review:It was good. He was very quick. He cleaned up after.Aaron H.
- Business Description:Alpine Surfaces provides a broad range of flooring solutions to meet your design needs and budget. We are a locally owned and operated business specializing in helping you see the greatest bang for your buck. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. We listen to your needs and offer the most attractive flooring solutions whose quality will endure for years to come. You will find the finest selection of brand names and personalized service at unbeatable pricesRecent Review:I am so pleased with Yoseph and his team. From the very start they were very responsive and had a keen attention to detail. The Herringbone design I requested looked fantastic when they were done. I will be using them again as they completed my project on time at a competitive price pointSteve R.
- Business Description:We operate year around serving our commercial and residential customers, providing landscape design and installation and hardscaping from April - early November. We’re also a full snow removal company serving the towns of Silverthorne, Dillon and Keystone with plowing, shoveling and roof snow removal. We provide roof snow/ice removal and deck shoveling in all Summit County towns and VailRecent Review:They did a wonderful job. They are on time and on budget. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.Kevin R.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated, Halazon Dirt Work has 25 years of dirt work and excavation experience. We serve the Denver metro and surrounding areas including the front range and eastern plains. Our services include excavation, site work, landscaping, and grading as well as utility and pipeline work in addition to the following: Demolition Services Backfilling & Compacting Drainage Repair Hole Excavation Land Resloping Pool/Pond Excavation Septic System Repair Sewer Line Repair Stump Grinding..Recent Review:Ryan and his team are amazing. Fast, reliable, quality work at a reasonable price. Our property is going to look fabulous because of the work he has done.Betty B.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, carpentry, remodels, odd jobs, back yard projects, fencing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was fine. The price was good, they were polite, friendly, and easy to work with. The owner Travis was pretty open about the project and kept me informed.Kyle K.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Denver! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating ..Recent Review:Just met with Alex from Champion. So far, really impressed with him. He was polite enough to wear a mask, and practiced social distancing. This was a huge issue with the last company we worked with a few months ago. He was easy to connect with and was up front about the timeline. I also appreciate his communication. Communication is key for me. He did run a few minutes late, but was professional about it. He called ahead of time to let me know. I can't wait to see the new doors installed and look forward to working with himRae A.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting company that provides residential and commercial construction services that are focused on delivering the highest quality workmanship in all areas of building. We bring together professionals from every trade in order to get the job done rightRecent Review:ReThink completed our project amazingly. We had ReThink remodel half of our main floor. We turned an office and unused “front room” space into a perfect master suit. Our very unique home offered many challenges that the ReThink team was able to effectively work through and problem solve. They completed our project on time and within budget. The attention to detail exemplifies their professionalism and creates a beautiful product that they, and we, can be proud of. Their focus on customer satisfaction is evident in their performance and in their communication. We would definitely ask them to complete other projectsJimmi W.
- Business Description:Call anytime for a free estimateRecent Review:Great. We were given a very reasonable bid, they matched the color perfectly, they were on time and finished when they said they would. Every day they left the site clean. Their crew did a beautiful job perfectlyDiane H.
- Business Description:Grand Lake Excavating & Foundations is a industry leader in residential & Commercial development, dirt work, Erosion Control,Utility instillation, Sewer water services, Demolition ,Concrete foundation, and flat work installation. GLE is dedicated to and excellent customer experience. We take pride in that 90% of our work is repeat customer and referrals. We look forward to working with you on your next projecRecent Review:He did a great job for me. He was on time and he did what he says he would gonna do.Brian L.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Denver and Colorado Springs and have been serving business and residential customers for over 20 years. Complete Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devote..Recent Review:You guys did an amazing job! My front porch looks great!Kathy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Winter Park
- Idaho Springs
- Hot Sulphur Springs
- Central City
- Twin Lakes
concrete contractors in Frisco
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360 Remodeling623 Cedar St
Buena Vista, Colorado
- 360 Remodeling
- C and E Construction 3290 Columba Dr
- Cascade Stone & Concrete85366 W Hwy 40
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Denver10035 East 40th Avenue Suite 400
- Cleveland Construction and Concrete732 Palmer Ave
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
- Cliatt ConstructionPO Box 3964
- Complete Basement Systems11795 E. 45th Avenue
- Concrete Sl
- Concrete Specialties And Utilities Construction11820 County Rd 370
- Concrete Stabilization Technologies Inc8500 E Warren Ave
- C and E Construction
- docicoza,llc1454 Clark Rd
- Jacob Construction
- Jacob Construction
- Kremer Contracting, LLC145 N Frontage Rd W B306
- Kremer Contracting, LLC
- Rainbow Painting and ConstructionPO Box 3815
- Ray Jr's Concrete6140 W 55TH AVE
- Rethink Enterprise3625 N Cascade Ave
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- RICO Construction Inc.P O Box 882867
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- RLC Dustless Sandblasting & Coatings517 spring creek road
- RM Platinum landscaping
- Rainbow Painting and Construction
- Sage Concepts Inc.910 Nottingham Rd
- Skarco Design, llc1574 rose ave.
- Skluzacek MasonryPO box 9222
- Southwest Steel Buildings10700 Road 35
- Spillane Custom Construction775 cedar court
- Straight Line Piering94 N. Mission Dr.
Pueblo West, Colorado
- Sweat Off My BrowPO Box 5501
- Sage Concepts Inc.
- The Neighborhood Handyman Service3147 Cross Canyon Ln
Grand Junction, Colorado
- The Neighborhood Handyman Service
- Vee Snead1431 Paramount Place
- Vee Snead