San Diego Landscape Solutions Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2007

Full service landscape contractor - landscape design, construction and maintenance for residential and commercial properties in San Diego....

San Diego Xscape

San Diego Xscape

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Masonry - Hardscaping and Softscape Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!wers

12/13/2016

Great! Turned out exactly how I wanted!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small backyard makeover

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,pavers, gravel,tree service,outdoor lighting

10/04/2016

It was a large undertaking, and Brett was absolutely fantastic in his approach to doing the work. His team is very knowledgeable and was on time every morning, working hard all day. The finished product is lovely. It looks better than I expected. I have had one or two of the plants not make it, but that might have been weather related right after the project was done. Anyway, I would definitely hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved into a house and the front yard was pretty much totally dead, and what was alive was from the 1970s. The tenants had not been watering at all during the drought. So, I did a total overall, including building a curved stucco wall, re-grading the slope of the yard, tearing out old concrete and then adding pavers leading to the front porch and mailbox and expanding out to a small patio area, put in a new gate and new front porch railing, and established a grassy area as well as a surrounding mulch area with plantings. This included an irrigation system (sprinklers and drip system), as well as path and spot lighting.

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,lawn service,lighting

02/27/2016

Absolutely wonderful! Work was done in a short period of time. Great guys that work for Bret and his company. We are definitely going to have SD Landscape Solutions do more work for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall and hedge/trees to block our neighbors yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry,tree service,hardscaping

10/29/2015

I was really impressed with the whole process, Brett and his team were here early as promised and meet all of our requests. The final project exceeded our expectations. I would recommend them to anybody!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Front lawn, installed landscape fabric/weed blocker. Convert irrigation to drip, install a Dry River Bed with boulders, Landscape with Decomposed Granite and planted Drought tolerant plants.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

07/02/2015

Bret has been very easy to work with and professional, he has given us excellent suggestions and has put us in contact with other contractors for additional work (house painting, rain gutters). Work is not quite done yet, but I would be happy to use his services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard hardscape, landscape, lighting & irrigation

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Landscape design and construction services. Drainage,irrigation, sod, artificial turf & putting greens, planting & palm trees, water features, rock waterfalls, fountains, outdoor lighting, hauling, pavers stamped & standard concrete, flagstone driveways & walks, patio covers, fire pits & bbq's, retaining walls, gardens, planters, rototilling, & automatic fertilizer kit installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal