Creative Customs Flooring

Located In

Fort Collins, CO 80528

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair Project

Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair Project

flooring
HARDWOOD FLOOR

Customer inspired, perfection installed. #1 in the Front Range for quality install. Never a bad review, and never sent back to do a repair. Once we leave your floor is complete, and of the upmost quality. Creative Customs Flooring is a locally owned floor installation and home remodel company that turns customer visions into reality. Over 10 years of multiple trade experiences with a focus on flooring. All installations come with a two year warranty. LVP, LVT, and Harwood. Veteran, Military, First Responder and Teacher discounts available. We only do 500 square feet or more on hardwoods and LVP! We will do less square feet on Tile! We do not do repairs!!!...

flooring (6)hardwood floors (3)

01/24/2022

Trent S.

It went good. He is a hard worker and get it done quickly to our satisfactions'.

Description of Work
He removes a flooring and put down a new wood flooring

Work Completed On 06/25/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was an honor working with you. I hope all is well.

01/21/2022

Matthew F.

Great human beings he did a really good job in my multiple house and had a good renovation.

Description of Work
Renovation

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I appreciate your business and nice words.

Joan S.

Tyler did a great job from start to finish! We would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Laminate wood floors

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

Jeanette R.

I am a Realtor in Denver Metro/Foothills area. I had a client that recently purchased a home through me and was bringing his father out to live in the new home with his family. He needed the carpet on the entire main level replaced with wood flooring to accommodate a wheelchair for his father who suffers from Parkinsons. The owner of Creative Custom Flooring was very responsive to my buyer who is delighted with the work that was done in a timely and professional manner. In today's market that speaks volumes. I would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

mike B.

Outstanding job this company did with all my newly installed hardwood flooring. If you are looking for great quality work to be done this is the company to have it installed. By far the best company I have ever worked with!!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/22/2022

Allie M.

Tyler did great work. He communicated frequently and clearly, and made the scheduling process simple. He came when he said he would and got the work quickly but with a high quality of craftsmanship. He went above and beyond what I would have expected for a contractor while he was in my home and you can see that he takes not only his work seriously but also the relationships he builds with clients. I look forward to hiring Tyler again for future projects.

Description of Work
hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. I do take my work and relationships very serious, and try to make myself available for my customers whenever they need me. I look forward to working with you again. It was truly a pleasure.

01/18/2022

Brian A.

For a newer company, I believed the owner was Tyler, he was extremely professional. It was an outstanding work. He got it done fast. The quality was great.

Description of Work
He installed hardwood floor for me.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

01/12/2022

Tiana A.

Tyler and his team did an incredible job with our project! My new LVP flooring completely transformed my home and thanks to their talent and dedication, they brought my custom staircase dreams to life. Of all who we worked with to remodel our home, Tyler provided the most honest and transparent experience. He and his team will always be my first call when I need help with another home project. You won’t regret choosing to work with Creative Customs!

Description of Work
LVP floor and custom staircase

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was truly an honor working with you, and I’m glad we could materialize what you had imagined. I wish you the best of luck with your new home, and look forward to hearing from you in the future. I hope all is well.

-LAMINATE VINYL PLANK INSTALLATION(500 sq Ft min.) - HARDWOOD INSTALLATION -TILE, KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODEL - INSTALLATION OF BASEBOARD, QUARTER ROUND, and CROWN MOULDING - HELP CHOOSING THE RIFHT FLOOR If your having trouble choosing the right floor, I can come in and take pictures and sit down with you and apply different floors to these pictures and show you exactly what it will look like in real-time. This service cost $200 but if chosen as your contractor, the price will be discounted from install price.

REFINISHING

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available