Crown molding is a popular choice for many homes, and it can be a decorative finishing element that adds flair to living spaces. In this guide, learn how installing crown molding and making trim improvements can boost your home's resale value.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Estes Park, CO
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Estes Park
- NoCo Home TeamDee and her team went over and above to help me get into my home. With my loan being a HUD loan it proved to be very difficult with lots of hurdles to jump through, they was always on top of everything and made it as easy as possible for me. If I ever need to sell and buy again I would for sure return to them for help
- NoCo Home TeamThe NoCo Home Team was a phenomenal group to work with! I was fortunate enough to interact with all four members of the team in various capacities from beginning to end. They all knew my situation so that if I had a question about anything, one of them could answer efficiently and thoroughly with my best interest at heart. In addition, they recommended working with First Cal Mortgage Company, which opened up a new opportunity for us to get a loan with our unique situation. What impressed me the most was how the NoCo Home Team went above and beyond my expectations. They were not only on top of every deadline, but also encouraged me throughout the whole process of being under contract. Initially, Peter contacted me during an after hours work function to make sure that I met a deadline to be in the best position as the buyer. At the last minute, Dee took the time to meet my family and I at the new property so they could see it. Ian was prompt to answer all my questions and make sure I stayed on top of deadlines and Leslie was there to meet us at the closing. The team surprised us with a beautiful house warming personalized gift that I just LOVE! The entire process went smoothly and felt very supported every step of the way. Their warmth, sincerity and knowledge of the market was the best fit for me and contributed to a highly successful experience. I would enthusiastically recommend this team to anyone looking to buy a home in the Northern Colorado area
- NoCo Home TeamThey were extremely professional and always willing to look at a home in a moments notice. I felt like they personally wanted to get exactly what we wanted and went out of there way to find it.
- NoCo Home TeamLeslie, Dee, Ian and Peter are amazing at what they do! They always answer calls and emails in a timely manner and are detail-oriented. In addition to being realtors, they can also get you in touch with great lenders and handy-men, plumbers, etc. They are experts in the northern Colorado real estate market. You won't be disappointed if you give them a call
- NoCo Home TeamThey did a great job. The market was very dynamic and it was hard to get an offer accepted but it was amazing how they work as a team, keeping us informed in all the process. Peter and the whole team were very professional and they had a great knowledge about how to succeed. Very happy with their service and with our house
- NoCo Home TeamThe NoCo team is absolutely wonderful to work with. I am a first time home buyer and they made the process smooth and enjoyable. Each person on the NoCo team takes the time to create an interpersonal relationship with you, as well as cover your needs. They understand that purchasing a home is a life long investment. My needs were particular and they never once made me feel as an inconvenience. I refer the NoCo team to all individuals/families who have mentioned buying or renting in Fort Collins and ALL the surrounding areas. I'm blessed to have been able to work with such an incredible team. I will always be greatful to the NoCo team for all they have done, and for setting me up in my perfect little bungalow
- Cutarelli VisionIt went EXCELLENT. I opted for the Alcon AcrySof ReSTOR® Bifocal Lens Implant which is a multifocal lens which means I no longer need glasses. This was done on my Right eye, the worst eye. After taking the eye patch off (5 hours after surgery) I was able to watch TV with no glasses. I can see my computer screen with no glasses also. My vision progressed to the WOW factor as the days passed. I'm writing this review with no glasses. I did buy a pair of reading glasses +2.50 for very small print. Keeping in mind that I will be getting my Left eye lens replaced next month. The left eye is nowhere as bad as my right eye was before surgery but now the right eye is Much better (distance and near) then my left now. WOW!! Like I said I use reading glasses for very small print in fact I was not able to see this size of print with my old prescription glasses, I needed a magnify glass. Some of the known side effects are: Vision will be slightly reduced in dim lighting. About 5% of patients notice glare or haloes. My Side effects NONE!!! Other than trying to reach for my glasses which is an old old habit LOL. But at the same time I did notice minor haloes a few days after the surgery but have not notice them lately. So was the surgery worth it? YOU BET it WAS!!
- Caddell Appraisals IncThe guy who performed the work was thorough, cooperative and quite helpful. I am not sure how his pricing compares to others but I guess he is close to what others usually charge.
- Kevco Real Estate And Property ManagementAs a home owner and business owner, I have worked with MANY property management companies, served on HOA's, and know thestruggles of dealing with tenants. The Kevco team does an OUTSTANDING job. I hear nothing but good things about how well they get things done for the homeowners they serve. And now having firsthand experience, I'm so glad we chose to do business with Kevco
- DIAMOND ROOFINGName:kenneth fisher ANGIE I AM RETIRED AND MY RETIREMENT CHECK HAS NOT YET. BUT I FELT SO STRONGLY ABOUT SUCH A BAD EXPERENCE THAT I HAD WITH A ROOFING CONTRACTOR. THAT I KNEW THAT MY INFORMATION NEEDED TO GET OUT ASAP. WE HAD 5 HAIL STORMS AND SOME VERY HIGH WINDS. THIS CAUS DAMAGE TO A NUMBER OT ITEMS ON MY PROPERTY. MY ROOF WAS TOTALED AS WELL AS MY METAL STORAGE SHED AND A WINDOW AND MY FENCE. SI I CALLED MY INSURANCE AGENT FROM ALLSTATE. HE SENT ME AN EMAIL WITH TWO ROOFING CONTRACTORS ON IT. AND RECOMENDED THE FIRST ONE. THAT WAS A VERY BAD MISTAKE. FOR AS I WAS TO FIND OUT THAT THE ROOFING CONTRACTOR---DIAMOND ROOFING OF FORT COLLINS,COLORADO TURNED OUT TO BE A CROOK. HE HAD ME MAKE THE INSURANCE ADJUSTER WAIT UNTIL HE COULD COME OUT TO GO OVER THE DAMAGE WITH HIM. THIA WAS A BAD MISTAKE. HE OFFERED TO WAVE THE HOMEINSURANCE DECTUBABLE. WHICH I THOUGHT WAS A GOOD DEAL. BUT IN RETURN I WAS TO ALLOW SIGNS TO BE PLACED IN MY YARD. AND TAKE A STACK OF HIS BUSINESS CARDS UP AND DOWN MY STREET TO ADVERTIZE HIS BISINESS. THIS DID NOT SEEM LIKE SUCH A AD DEAL EITHER. AND WHILE ME-MY DAUGHER-(26) AND THE ADJUSTER WAS THERE HE SAID AND TOLD THE ADJUSTER. THAT HE WOULD REPAIR AND REPLACE ALL OF THE ITEMS IN THE APPRASIAL LIST. THIS WAS OK WITH THE ADJUSTER AND US AS WELL -WE THOUGHT HE WOULD DO AS HE SAID HE WOULD. BUT 3-4 DAYS AFTER THE ROOF WAS DONE -I HAD TRIED AND TRIED TO GET HIM TO TELL ME WHAT THE ACTUAL ROOF COSTS WERE. BUT HE REFUSED TO TELL ME ANYTHING. AND WHEN I WAS FINNALY ABLE TO GER HIM TO COME BACK. HE TOLD ME AND MY DAUGHTER THAT THE ROOF WAS ALL HE WAS GOING TO FIX. ANF WOULD NOT DO ANY OF THE OTHER 3 JOBS AT ALL. AND THAT HIS OFFICE HAD SENT IN FORMS OF WORK COMPLETITION TO THE ADJUSTER SAYING ALL THINGS WERE COMPLETE AS REQUIRED. I NEVER SAW ANY OF THOSE FORMS. BUT I DID SEE A FORM WHERE HE AHS FILLED OUT FOR JUST THE ROOF. BUT HE HAD ADDED ALL OF THE REPAIR COSTS FOR EVERYTHING ONTO THE ROOF COSTS. I DID NOT LIKE THIS ,SO HE OFFERED TO PAY ME THE COST OF THE WINDOW THAT WAS DAMAGED SO I COULD REPLACE IT LATER. FOR $380.00 AND HE TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER CHECK COMING IN FOR ALL OF THE REPAIRS FOR OVER $2000.00 AND THAT WAS HIS CHECK. BUT WHILE THE APRAISER WAS STILL THERE -JUST AS HE WAS LEAVING.HE DEMANDED I SIGN OVER THE CHECK I HAD JUST RECIEVED FOR $7000.00 TO HIM ASAP. THAT WAS BEFORE HE SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO FIX ANYTHING BUT THE ROOF. 3 DAYS LATER I GOT A CALL FROM THE INSURANCE AUDITOR/INSPECTOR. SHE SAID SHE COULD NOT FIND ANY PAPERWORK FOR ANYTHING BUT THE ROOF. AND SHE SAID THAT I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS TO HAVE FAXED THE COMPLETION FORMS IN. I INFORMED HER THAT I WAS NEVER GIVEN OR SHOWN NY OF THOSE FORMS. BUT WAS TOLD THAT HIS OFFICE HAD SENT THEM IN AND WAS EXPECTING ANOTHER CHECK FOR $2000.00. SHE THEN WENT OVER THE ENTIRE LIST OF EVENTS THAT HAD HAPPENED. AND TOLD ME THAT THIS CONTRACTOR WAS GUILTY IF 15 COUNTS OF INSURANCE FRAUD AND THEY WERE ALL CRININAL OFFENCES. I WAS TOLD THAT (1) it was ilegal for him to wave the decutable on the house in exchange for me to advertize his business. and she went over the entire list of the paperwork --showing me that he was to be paid only $6700.00 for the roof--$390.00 for the window--$900.00 for the storage shed and $340.00 for the fence. and now that i had told her that he had retracted his contract to do all of the repairs and addes all of the other charges just to the roof. SHE ASKED ME TO FAX HER ANY PAPERS THAT HE HAD LEFT ME. AFTER SHE RECIEVED THEM SHE NOW SAID THAT HW=E WAS GUILTY OF 20 CHARFES OS INSURANCE FRAUD, AND EACH ONE WAS A FELONY. AND THAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO A STOP PAYMENT ON ANY MORE CHECKS TO BE ISSUED. AND WAS GOING TO CALL HIM SND INFORM HIN THAT SHE WAS TURNING THIS OVER TH THEIR CRIMINAL INVESTAGATORS AND THAT CHARGES WERE MORE LIKELY TO BE FILED AGAINST HIM. ALSO SHE WANTED A NEW LIST OF PAPERWORK SHOWING THE BREAKDOWN FOR THE CHARGES -LABOR AND REPLACEMENT /REPAIR COSTS FOR ALL ITEMS. HE INFORMED HER THAT HE WAS NOT GOING TO DO ANY OF THE OTHER AGREES REPAIR ITEMS. SHE DID RECIEVE A NES FORM FR JUST THE ROOF. AND THEN CALLED HIM BACK TO TELL HIM--WITH THE CHECK THAT YOU TOOK FROM OUR CLIENT-AND ARE NOR REFUSINF TO FIX ANYTHING ELSE. YOU WLL ONLY RECIEVE $32.00 ONLY AND THAT BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE ONGOING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS. THAT HE WAS NOT TO CONTACT ME OR TO IN ANY WAY ASK FOR ANY MORE MONEY FROM ME. AND IN THE EVENT THAT HE SHOULD COME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN SHE HAD INFORMED ME THAT I WAS TO CALL THE POLICE AND FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES AND REFER THE POLICE TO HER. HE AT FIRST SALLES EVERY 10 TO 15 MINUTES SO THAT I WAS NOT ABLE TO TRY TO USE MY PHONE TO CALL HER. I CALLED MY AGENT AT ALLSTATE AND TOLD HM WHAT QAS GOING ON AND HE WAS ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND TOLD HIM TO STOP CALLING AND NOT TO COME TO MY HOUSE AS CRIMINAL CHARGES WERE BEING PROCESSED AT THIS TIME. THE AUDITOR /INVESTIGATOR TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE OF MY COPERATION WITH HER AND THE OTHER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATROS I WIOUD NOT BE CHARGED AS AN ASSORY TI THE FRAUD. BUT BE AWARE THAT THE $32.00 WAS BEING SENT TO HIM AND DO NOT UNDER ANY CONDITION PAY HIM ANOTHER DIME-AS HE HAD VIOLATED THE ORIGINAL CONTRACT AND ALSO TRIED TO DEFRAUD THE COMPANY OUT OF FROM $2000.00 TO $2500.00 MORE DOLLARS THAT WHAT HE WAS TOLD UP FROMT THAT HE WAS TO BE PAID. SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE WAS TO BE REMOVED FROM ANY MORE DEALINGS AS A CONTRACTOR WITH ALLSTATE FOR ANY REASON EVER AGAIN. AND THAT HI FILE HAD BEEN RED FLAGGED -THAT IF HE SHOULD EVER AGAIN TRY TI FILE ANY CLAIM THRU THEM--IT WOULD BE REJECTED. AS FAR AS I KNOW THE DRIMINAL UNIT OF ALLSTATE IS STILL WORKING ON THOSE 20 CRIMINAL CHARGES AND THAT THERE WILL PROBELY BE CHARGES FILED AND THAT HE MAY ALSO LOSE HIS CONTRACTORS LISENSE, SO--IN CONCLUSION---IT YOU EVER HAVE ANYONE TO ASK YOU ABOUR A ROOFING COMPANY BY THE NAME OF---DIAMOND ROOFINFG IN FORT COLLINS COLORADO. TELL THEM TO ADVOID HIM LIKE HE HAS THE PLAGUE. AS I HAVE FOUND HIM TO BE CROOKED IN HIS DEALING AND AS WELL AS A PERSON WHO HAS TRIED TO FILE A FRAUD WITH MY INSURANCE COMPANY.AND HE ALSO TRIED TO GET ME INVOLVED. BUT THE AGENT AT ALLSTATE SAID THAT I HAVE BEEN CLEARED. AND NOW THEY ARE GOING AFTER HIM. SORRY I COULD NOT PAY ANYTHING --BUT BEING RETIRED I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY RETIREMENT CHECK TO COME IN. IF YOU WANT TO SEND ME A BILL FOR THIS MESSAGE. I WILL DO MY BEST TO PAY YOU. BUT I FELT THAT IT WAS URGENT THAT I INFORM YOU OF A CROOKED CRONTRACTOR. IF YOU WANT. YOU CAN SEND ME A BILL FOR THIS TO; KENNRTH RAY FISHER 6131 POLARIS DRIVE FORT COLLINS COLORADO,80525 HOME PHONE-970-223-0022 SO I ASK YOU THAT YOU PLEASE PUT THIS COMPANY--DIAMOND ROOFINF--OWNER RICK BURNS ON YOUR LIST OFPEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM. HE IS A REAL CROO
Real Estate Appraisers in Estes Park
- Business Description:Top producing real-estate agent and company for over 27 years. We have helped over 8,000 families buy and sell real-estate. Our goal is to "Help make Your Dreams become Real-Estate." We will get the job done through our extensive marketing and expertise in the marketRecent Review:Jeff and his team were very professional and extremely helpful in selling my mom's house in July 2018.David P.
- Business Description:**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assur..Recent Review:Mike, Rick, Teri, Tracy, Monica, and the team made our refinance experience smooth and easy! They are very respectful, and not once did we feel out of the loop or that they were bothered by our questions. They went above and beyond to guide us in the right direction and choose an option that was best for us after taking time to discuss our history and future. They are AMAZING, and I brag about them dailyBrantley P.
- Business Description:NoCo Home Team at C3 Real Estate is a renowned real estate company in Fort Collins, CO, helping its clients in buying and selling their homes in Northern Colorado. With more then 20 years of combined experience our team of four professionals are here to help you with your Real Estate Needs. Sell Smart, Buy Wise, and Live well in Northern Colorado. Call us today for more informatioRecent Review:The Noco Home Team are a polite, reliable, hard working group who actually take the time to make sure you have the best experience possible! Purchasing real estate can be stressful but I felt more like I was working with close friends than complete strangers because of the care they put into the job they do. They will work hard to get things done as quickly and smoothly as possible. I highly recommend themPeach M.
- Business Description:Real Estate one stop shop
- Business Description:The DetectRite inspection team offers decades of experience in the construction industry. Our inspectors focus on informing and building trusting relationships with our customers and your clients through an informative inspection process
- Business Description:free inspection
- Business Description:Our primary focus is on Estate Sales and we offer a variety of other services to clean things up around any property. Give us a call today to see what we can do for you! Discounts available for return customers, military and senior citizens. We recycle and donate everything possible from the properties we clean up
- Business Description:Fort Collins' #1 Appraisal Company Specializing in property appraisals for: Divorce Appraisals Bankruptcy Appraisals Bail Bonds Appraisals Estate & Date of Death Financial Planning & Trusts Horse & Specialty Properties PMI Removal Appraisals Pre-Foreclosure & Short Sales Tax Assessment Appeals Pre-Listing, Pre-Purchase, FSBO’s Home Measurement Services Rush Appraisals Availabl
- Business Description:Capital Return Advisors, LLC provides a broad range of real estate appraisal services such as Standards 1 & 2 Appraisal Reports, Standards 3 & 4 Appraisal Review Reports, expert witness testimony, and consultation services throughout the State of Colorado.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
Older homes have a lot of charm and unique built-in detail that new houses simply can’t compare to. If you’re looking to sell your home, this guide covers seven go-to tips for showcasing its beauty, history, and character.
A home appraisal is an important document that could change the course of your home buying, selling, and refinancing plans. Don’t move through a real estate transaction without reading how home appraisers calculate the value of your investment.
Find property appraisers in
- Grand Lake
- Fort Collins
- Red Feather Lakes
- Winter Park
- Eldorado Springs
property appraisers in Estes Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Lone Rider Properties, LLC120 NW 44th St
- Lone Rider Properties, LLC