AeroFoam

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2010

4.2

We are a family owned and operated business from Delta Colorado. We have been in business for 8 years serving the Colorado area. Our roofing materials are energy star certified and supplied by Conklin and Uniflex. We are able to repair almost any roof, even damaged metal or shingles! Foam insulation is the best insulation on the market, nothing else can provide all the benefits of having foam injected or sprayed in your walls. The types of foam that we use range from 4-7 R-value per inch. We can also spray foam on your roof to increase the structural integrity of your building. Spray foam on a roof is also a great way to minimize leaks and roof damage....

Foundation Repair of Western Colorado

Foundation Repair of Western Colorado, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Serving Colorado and Utah, they are the premier structural repair company. Foundation Repair of Western Colorado is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Repair of Western Colorado on Angi
Flores Masonry & Concrete LLC

Hello we are a family owned business! we specialize in all types of stone work and have very high quality basses! With more than 15+ years of experience we are who you need for any Masonry, Hard Scapes, and concrete projects.

M&R roofing

my company does all kinds of roofing we have more than 15 years of experience in roofing we also make TPO roofs

07/15/2014

We recently purchased a home out in the country. It has mice... lots of them!! We called Aerofoam with the idea that the spray foam would help to keep the critters out of our walls. They came the day after I called and gave us an estimate for spraying our walls. We agreed on a price and scheduled the work to begin the next day. The next morning, they arrived on time and began the process of settin...

Description of Work
I'm writing this review as a testament to the honesty of this company. They did not perform any services after careful evaluation of my property. I would have never known the difference, but they were honest and declined the job.

12/22/2013

Called contractor, only to get a voice mail multiple times. Talked to guy multiple times to set up an appointment. Every time I was told he would call me back, but he never called back. After the third time of trying to set up a time to meet and the contractor forgetting about me I gave up.

Category mudjacking

08/19/2013

Went exactly as planned. I am happy with the outcome. Very knowledgeable foam contractor.

Description of Work
Spray foam crawl space walls and box sill.

06/03/2013

We discovered Aerofoam when we went to the Grand Junction Home Show. We had a problem with our patio concrete floor cracking and sinking and were trying to decide how to take care of it. They gave us information and web sites to check on the product online. We decided to use the foam method over the mud jacking method. They were very busy and it took over a month for owner Eric to come out and giv...

Description of Work
Injected foam underneath a patio concrete floor that was sinking

Category insulation,mudjacking

12/17/2012

We called him. He was ready to go. He did the job quickly and did a great job. He was wonderful to work with. He know what customer service is which was refreshing. We had an overall fantastic experience.

Description of Work
He spray insulated our storage unit.

Category insulation

We spray foam insulation in residential and commercial buildings and retrofit older buildings with foam insulation. Foam insulation in a wall is the best R-value on the market, but it also provides amazing soundproofing for your building. We also maintain and repair damaged roofs. There is a large variety in the types of roofing materials we can use, it all depends on the type that the customer wants. Our most common types of roofs that we repair are EPDM or metal.

NA