Keeping It Moving LLC

Colorado: Public Utilities

2210 E La Salle St

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

keepingitmovingco.com
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Keeping It Moving LLC is a full service moving company in Colorado Springs. We believe our customers memories are irreplaceable! Our mission is to elevate our customers lifestyle through moving services by providing Safety, Accountability, Integrity, and Development a plan that accommodates our clients needs. “This Is How We Move It “...

4.3

4.3

4.2

movers (12)

11/07/2020

Nikki K.

Pros: - The lead mover worked quickly - The owner comped two hours off the time Cons: - Only one mover showed up when I was promised two. The second guy didn’t come for two hours (hence the two hours free) - The lead mover was extremely unprofessional, shouting profanities at my property manager because she asked him to move his truck - They didn’t cover any of my furniture with blankets so it got dirty and damaged - Destroyed one of my cabinets. Haven’t paid me back yet - Took smoke breaks, which I had to pay for, so my stuff had a lingering smoke smell - When I offered them pizza, the lead mover complained that he’d already had pizza that week - The junior mover was very inefficient, only carrying one small thing at a time.

Description of Work
Moving a 1-bedroom apartment

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

06/20/2020

Peggy B.

Amazingly well! they worked with us regarding moving date changes due to the expanding pandemic and were very helpful with advice, tips and extra-mile (no pun intended) service.

Description of Work
Move out of state

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

02/26/2020

Katie O.

Jarred is very professional. If you need a reliable moving company in Colorado Springs, I suggest using Keeping It Moving. Jarred will make your moving experience easy !

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

02/20/2020

Alzira (Z) P.

They were very professional. It was an emergency and they came in no time.

Description of Work
Move 3 bdrm set

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Ron H.

100% correct and they did a great job. The owner of the company and the other man, they moved my stuff exactly, they moved it in a timely manner, they moved it with care and I am very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They moved my furniture from Durango, Colorado to Lakewood, Colorado.

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Phillip C.

It was excellent and the workers were great.

Description of Work
They moved my items to my new location.

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Jan V.

The service was great, not only they move the pool table they also leveled up and re-felted the surface of the pool table and that is plus service for us. I would highly recommend them for local and long distance move, and they know what they're doing and does a great job. The price was very reasonable. We've used them 4 times and the same quality of service every time on those 4 different occasion. We have recommended them to other clients, and they were satisfied and happy with the service as well.

Description of Work
Local Move service and re-set up a pool table for us

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

Nataly R.

Extremely impressed with how seamless the process went with Keeping it moving. This was my first time working with a moving company and was pleasantly surprised with how swift the move went. All I did was direct movers with exactly what I wanted & they got it done in a timely fashion. Not to mention how friendly they all are. Moves can be stressful, and they alleviated the headache for me! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving + Packing

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

02/06/2020

Cassie R.

It was amazing! These people know how to treat their customers and do their jobs right and in a quick and effective manner. I was extremely satisfied with the way they handled me and my belongings in such a hectic event. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

02/05/2020

Rey R.

It was great! Loved the staff. Very friendly and professional. They made me feel as i was the only customer and took the time to listened to my worries about moving and put my mind at ease. They were careful of my belongings and would not think twice to hire again.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

We offer full service moving and packing services, which includes, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, furniture assembly/disassembly, long distance and local moving services.

We do not offer trash removal services