Removing a screwless door knob is quick and easy as long as you have all the necessary tools. Learn how to remove a doorknob with no screws in this guide.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Colorado Springs, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Colorado Springs
- Viking LockFantastic! Highly professional. The locksmith got right to work and completed the job in good time. Expertly done. And the price was right!
- Captain's Lock & Key LCCI called to have a new door knob installed any matched to my other keys. I had 2 interior doors to be fixed with minor issues. One was a bit odd and he was able to fix it with parts he had. I'm really happy with the completed projects. Will hire again w/o a doubt!
- Captain's Lock & Key LCCGerald Bradner, the owner, was absolutely fantastic. He is the consummate professional. He was prompt, very courteous, a good listener, diligent, and finished the job in a timely fashion. Plus, the cost was reasonable. I cannot recommend Captain's Lock & Key highly enough. I have done business with many locksmiths throughout the years, and this was, by far, the best experience I've ever had with one
- Captain's Lock & Key LCCLock was anti-pick and could not be unlocked without drilling, which I did not want. Gerald refused payment, saying that if the lock could not be unlocked, he would not charge. Very responsive (within one hour) and EXACTLY on time.
- Captain's Lock & Key LCCGerald Bradner was great! Very professional, honest, and did great work re-keying and replacing locks where needed.
- Captain's Lock & Key LCCGerald was able to pinpoint the problem and gave me a concise quote in a matter of a few minutes. We went with the most comprehensive and affordable option to resolving the issue. I was very happy with his assessment and the work he performed.
- Viking LockA bit pricey but great service. The tech matched a new deadbolt and door handle to my existing locks and they work great. The hardware price was reasonable; labor was longer than expected because he had to modify hardware. Very pleased.
- Viking LockViking offered me a quick response which was much appreciated. He arrived on time and got to work looking at the locks to be rekeyed. As it turned out some doors had multiple locks to be done. So the workload about doubled on him and though it was late afternoon he got to work without complaint and finished in a timely manner. I would use them again in a heartbeat
- Viking LockWe called Michael Kannmacher on the 12th to have him repair three security door locks. He was 20 minutes away and fixed those darn things almost instantly! We'd already had two other companies try and fail. Michael did have to order a part for one of the dead bolts and promptly showed up on Friday to install the part and the lock works GREAT! Thank you Michael and we will be using Viking from now on and have already referred you to a friend that is moving into a new home
- Viking LockWe were in a real bind. The door knob from our house into the garage was broken and there was no way for us to remove it and replace with a new one - no screws to unscrew, a complete blank face plate; we didn't discover this until late in the evening. We called Viking and they told us we would probably want to buy the new lockset ourselves, as they wouldn't have one to exactly match the rest of our hardware. We made an appointment for the next day to give us time to purchase the lockset. When we went to get it, we decided to replace two others so that all of our locks could be keyed the same. The locksmith showed up exactly on time, and even he had some trouble with the broken lock, but he worked on it until he got it out and then replaced it with the new one. The other two locksets went smoothly, but all together it took a little over an hour. We felt that the charge was extremely reasonable for the time and trouble expended by the locksmith, who was also very friendly and pleasant. We will not hesitate to use Viking again should we need to in the future
Last update on September 22, 2020
Locksmiths in Colorado Springs
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Sometimes, a broken lock isn’t actually broken. Here’s a look at five common lock problems and some solutions to get your lock working normally again.
Find locksmiths in
- Manitou Springs,
- Black Forest,
- Fort Carson,
- Green Mountain Falls,
- Woodland Park,
- Palmer Lake,
- Cripple Creek,
- Pueblo West,
- Canon City,
locksmiths in Colorado Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A A B Locksmith3970 Thundercloud Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920
- American Lock And Key1923 W Uintah
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
- Captain's Lock & Key LCC5896 Brennan Ave
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
- Carl's Lock ShopPO Box 7563
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80933
- Colorado State Safe & Lock Co419 S El Paso St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
- Locksmiths of Colorado Springs1309 Margo Ln
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909
- Moss Locksmithing3430 Austin Bluffs Parkway Unit A.
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
- Rocky Mountain Lock & Key Inc5820 Pamlico Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
- Viking Lock1020 Ford St. Unit D
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915
- A A B Locksmith
- Allstate Locksmith200 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, Florida 33131
- Allstate Locksmith
- Mathias Lock and Key, Inc1123 Delaware St
Denver, Colorado 80204
- Mathias Lock and Key, Inc
- Pueblo Lock Doc LLC557 Pear St
Pueblo, Colorado 81005
- Pueblo Lock Doc LLC
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268