Gateway Maintenance

Gateway Maintenance, LLC is a local, licensed and insured General Contractor. We have been in business just over 3 years and have fully re-modeled numerous homes in the Colorado Springs and surrounding area. Gateway enjoys building beauty out of the ashes! Gateway specializes in a vast range of projects, including: * Ground-up Residential * Excavation * Landscaping * Full Residential Renovations * Fencing/ Decks * Tiling * Septic's * Trenching* Lead- Based Paint Inspections * Water Damage/ Mold Inspections & Mitigation BBB Accredit since 2016 There’s not much we won’t do, if you don’t see what you need on this list then just ask! Gateway Maintenance has a sister company, Hope Realty Elite, LLC. Hope Realty Elite is an 11-year-old Property Management Company with in-office experienced Realtors to help you buy, sell or rent a home! *Manage Houses/Townhomes/Condos/Du-Plex/4-Plex, so Homeowner’s don’t have to hassle with finding tenants, dealing with routine & preventative maintenance, etc. * Rent homes to tenants looking to live in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas * Buy & Sell Homes *Realtors In Office with over 14 Years of Successful Experience BBB Accredit since 2013...

Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc.

6 year Super Service Award winner serving most of the Front Range INCLUDING - Denver and Colorado Springs. Due to what we are passionate about, we purposely named this company "Integrous" (meaning "full of integrity"). How does integrity affect you? We believe it affects everything that we do for you. A passion for integrity affects how we handle you personally, conduct honest roof evaluations, handle your roof problems from start to finish, our pricing, and even down to how we handle our own business finances. All of these are done with the highest standard of true integrity. We plan to be around for the long run to serve you and your roofing needs. We specialize in roofing and hail & wind damage claims. We'll take care of all your roofing and gutter needs. For any other work like painting, windows, and siding, we'll provide you with a list of proven, trusted contractors to get your entire house back to pre-storm condition. We are licensed in over 42 jurisdictions.

Offers by Integrous Roofing & Restoration Inc. on Angi
Five Star Painting Of Colorado Springs

Five Star Painting is a Family & Veteran Owned and Operated Painting Company. With 15 Professional Crews we can schedule your project sooner. Once a customer awards Five Star Painting their Project, we will schedule your project, discuss the scope of work and what to expect during your production and inform you of the many payment options offered for your convenience. Once you have chosen Five Star Painting, we want you to be comfortable with our company and crews. One of the ways we provide you peace of mind is that we do not accept or require a deposit for your project. We are a very solid company and want you to rest assured that your project will be produced right, on time and on budget. Five Star Painting accepts all major Credit Cards as well as offering a payment plan. For Angie's List Members Five Star Painting offers a 15% discount for all residential projects. If an Angie's List member refers us to a friend or relative, we will pass along the discount.

Offers by Five Star Painting Of Colorado Springs on Angi
Trafton Roofing & Repair Service

Locally owned since 1946. Trafton Roofing & Repair Service is an Owens Corning preferred installer. With these top of the line products and our affordable pricing, you know you're getting the best. Trafton Roofing has a variety of roofing options for commercial properties. Call us today for your FREE estimate!

Offers by Trafton Roofing & Repair Service on Angi

07/28/2020

Not well. At first I was receiving information about refinishing the tub via text. I wanted to move forward with the refinish and called to discuss details but never received a call back after leaving messages. I was very disappointed because I wanted the tub refinished. Hopefully I can find another contractor in my area.

Description of Work
I wanted a to refinish a claw foot tub.

Category bathtub refinishing,architect

My sincere apologies! I believe it was a lack of communication on my part. However, u n I communicated a few times n I feel I answered all ur questions. The last I remember is, we were waiting on a time n day to start ur project. We’re still here if u need us

03/07/2020

Excellent. Good advise, on time, friendly and professional

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category remodeling

01/20/2020

Outstanding! All members of the work crew were professional, polite and great to have around—hard workers all! Each day they announced when they would like to arrive next day (7:15am) and they were here promptly at that time each day! We will gladly refer friends to Carlos and Gateway, especially because they can do it all! Very happy and pleased with refreshed interior, like new, to our home we p...

Description of Work
Interior Painting, including high ceilings, flooring install, furniture moving and connecting us with their partner Kay at FloorTrader for luxury vinyl plank flooring, carpet, and carpet installation.

Category interior painters

10/30/2019

They've done great work. Good price, good communication, and timely service.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and interior painting.

Category carpet cleaners,interior painters

10/29/2019

We had no complaints with their work.

Description of Work
They did some remodeling outside and door frame.

Category remodeling