Thinking of buying a home safe to protect your prized possessions? Learn how safes are rated against fire and burglary and get tips for installing a safe.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Boulder, CO
There are 7 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Boulder
- Flatirons LocksmithsI needed an Audi key fob replacement. The dealership wants your first born in exchange for a new key. Flatirons Locksmith replaced the key at a very reasonable cost and they were pleasant and easy to work with.
- Flatirons LocksmithsI manage nine buildings in five locations and have been using Flatirons Locksmith for several years. These guys are reliable, professional, and very skilled!
- LockstarLockstar is not just a locksmith but a lock expert !!! He not only installed the locks but also fixed our door. A real professional and the best lock expert I have ever come across or hired. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere !!!!
- LockstarBrett was polite, punctual and professional. He provided us two keys so this won't happen again. Thanks for the excellent service.
- Southwest Lock & SafeI explored several lock companies to change over the hardware on my 10 exterior doors in my home. The companies all refused to make an in-person visit and instead wanted me to send them pics of all of my doors. I was given the name of Southwest Lock and Safe and to my delight, they wanted to send out an expert (Chris Loveall) to see the project and give me an estimate. When I wanted to ensure that the style and color of the hardware was correct, Shea (the owner) sent out Triston to bring me samples. Chris and Triston then came out and did a GREAT job installing all the hardware and locks. And, due to COVID-19, they wore masks that covered both their nose and mouth. I am SO grateful for this company’s fabulous customer service and a job well done! THANK YO
- LockstarWill use again, as Brett promptly reached me after I'd requested quote, was reasonably priced, showed up on time, and made sure I was pleased with all work.
- LockstarBrett is a fabulous locksmith and person. My mom needed her locks changed quickly after her husband died and Brett was both professional and kind. He also provided a 10% senior discount which was helpful for her in the situation. We highly recommend Brett!
- 24/7 Locksmith AuroraHorrible. Quoted $198 plus $30 trip fee. Knew it would go up for non fob spare with chip, but $640 for less than 90 minutes work is ridiculous.
- Grandma's Handyman Service, Inc.This was exactly what I wanted in a handyman service. They were friendly in setting up the appointment and communicative about what to expect. The handyman, Michael, was on time, friendly, and prepared for our list (we gave it to them when we set up the appointment). He made suggestions in a helpful way - not at all pushy, but informed. For instance, I had assumed we would have to get our battered screen door replaced, but he managed to repair it - it looks great and he saved us the cost of a new door. We also had a few minor changes to the list (one small thing went away, two small things added) and he handled the changes gracefully. A few hours after he had left, we had a question about one of the repairs and called the service. Michael called us back within minutes even though he was off duty, and had us sorted out right away. This company is completely responsive and customer-service oriented. All in all, this was a low-stress, low hassle experience for us and we are going to call Grandma's every time we need a handyman from now on
- Grandma's Handyman Service, Inc.Very satisifed with repairs. They were done quickly and the quality of work was very good. David suggested a solution for the front door that I hadn't considered and was cheaper than replacing the entire lock. Everything went smoothly.
Last update on June 10, 2022
Locksmiths in Boulder
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Using this informative guide, you’ll learn the seven best ways to childproof your windows so you can still get plenty of light in the home but keep your kids safe.
Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Boulder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 5280 Locksmith9029 W Harvard Pl
Denver, Colorado 80227
- 5280 Locksmith
- CALL HANDY MAN FOR HIREPO BOX 29451
Denver, Colorado 80229
- CALL HANDY MAN FOR HIRE
- DENVER LOCK & KEY4690 E Colfax Ave
Denver, Colorado 80220
- DENVER LOCK & KEY
- Englewood Lock & Safe Inc4310 S Broadway
Englewood, Colorado 80113
- Englewood Lock & Safe Inc
- Flatirons Locksmiths1260 E. South Boulder Rd. #2
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
- Flatirons Locksmiths
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
WARRENDALE, Pennsylvania 15086
- Guardian Protection
- IMS Heating & Air Inc5213 Longs Peak Rd Unit A
Berthoud, Colorado 80513
- IMS Heating & Air Inc
- JIMMIE LOCK & KEY555 US HWY 287 STE F
Broomfield, Colorado 80020
- JIMMIE LOCK & KEY
- KAISER LOCK & KEY815 WALNUT ST
Denver, Colorado 80207
- KAISER LOCK & KEY
- PRECISION LOCKSMITHP.O. BOX 3259
Parker, Colorado 80134
- PRECISION LOCKSMITH
- Southwest Lock & Safe3255 S Wadsworth Blvd Unit C
Denver, Colorado 80227
- Southwest Lock & Safe
- Triple B Lock and Key5470 Hoyt Dr
Arvada, Colorado 80002
- Triple B Lock and Key