Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Bayfield, CO
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Bayfield
- Green Mountain Small EngineThe mower went from not running at all to working almost like new, at a very reasonable price. The owner is very straight-forward and direct in his discussion of possible problems, possible fixes, and costs. The only negative is that he is very busy and he told me up front that it would be at least 10 days before he could work on it. It was, in fact, about 11 days before he called with a diagnosis and estimate and another two days before I had the mower back
- Green Mountain Small EngineDale is an awesome guy to work with. My snow blower had a gas leak. He rebuilt my carb, cleaned it up, changed the oil, tightened up the linkage and made a few other adjustments. The work was done well and right on the schedule he promised. His quality standards are so high that sometimes he actully turns business away. If you go to him with a really bad machine, he would prefer to have someone else do the work so the manufacturer's poor craftsmanship can't be seen as a reflection on his repair work. It is refreshing to see that there are still people who maintain high standards for the services they provide. If I need any future repairs I wouldn't go anywhere else
- Lawnmower ShopWe were ready to cut our winter firewood but could not get the engine to run. I called one small repair shop who said they could look at it in 3 weeks. I called the Lawnmower Shop and the young man who answered the phone was very courteous and said he could get to it that afternoon. When we arrived at his shop it was clean and neat. I saw a dog bowl with food in it and asked him where his dog was. He said he fed the neighborhood stray. You have to love a guy like that. He called the next day to say our splitter was ready. It started on the first pull. He charged us $40.00. He said he had not owned the business very long and had bought it from his employer
- VALLEY ACE HARDWAREValley Ace Hardware were reliable and the service was reasonable. It was thorough in terms of the repair.
- Big Tool BoxI had a very old (~ 30years) snow blower. I had these guys fix it 4 years ago ($75) and it ran great for an old machine. But, this season it needed some work again. He told me he might not be able to fix it very well, but gave it a shot. Ultimately I had to let it go because the machine had lost too much compression and wouldn't run well. He gave me a discount on the work, and got rid of the machine for me for free
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Bayfield
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:We are the locals choice for outdoor power equipment repair, service, sales. and rentals. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Timely and effective. Still working after 2 years. Starts good. <br />Nancee P.
- Business Description:Friendly knowledgeable service while providing the best price on the best selection of beers, wines and spirits in the Brush and Fort Morgan area.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I went by the shop and spoke with Terry Kirk the owner of the company. I told him that I needed a sturdy table for my backyard. He went through his products and showed me what would work best. When the product was compleated they delivered it right on time and without any problemSharon M.
- Business Description:Ted's Rental & Sales, Inc is a three generation business. Established in 1971 in Durango, Co. We have general rental items such as aerators to back hoes. We are a full service hardware store. We also sale and repair lawn and garden equipment. We accept all credit cards, Reservations are also welcome
- Business Description:Small engine shop that also has a Master Sharpening Service and Plastic Welding/Repair Services. We also specialize in scooters, mopeds, motorcycles from repairs to mods and tuning to full restorations. Please check out our website for more information. Our prices are the best and we will not only match but beat any other business's quote in the area
- Business Description:For over 30 years, we have been the primary source for sales, service, and parts for a wide variety of outdoor power equipment. We are official Husqvarna dealers but offer a wide variety of equipment from Honda, Generac, and many more! Call us today for reasonable prices and fast service on chainsaws, generators, lawn mowers, and more
- Business Description:Sales, master mechanics, parts, sharpening and original parts. We carry lawn mowers from the following brands: -Snapper -Honda -Scag Our line of tractors include: -Simplicity -Massey Fergusson -Snapper We also carry many lines of snow removal equipment including the following: -Ariens -Honda -Briggs & Stratton -Kawasaki -Kohler Visit our store today
- Business Description:In business since 1936, we are a locally owned small business dedicated to customer service and quality products in the power sports business. We offer riding gear, parts and service.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Pagosa Springs
- La Plata
- Flora Vista
- Lake City
- Upper Fruitland
lawn mower repair shops in Bayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brush Liquor Mart520 Edison Street
- Brush Liquor Mart
- Duffys Outdoor Power Equipment2482 Patterson Rd
Grand Junction, Colorado
- Duffys Outdoor Power Equipment
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Go Fast Parts & Service365 Warren Ave
- Go Fast Parts & Service
- Precision Repair Service & Sales1675 13th Street
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Precision Repair Service & Sales
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc