Advanced Exteriors Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2009

DEN240033

2200 S Valley Hwy

Denver, CO 80222

***WE ARE A FULLY LICENSED BUSINESS*** $500.00 advertising credit for Angie's List members (for any cash project of roof/windows/siding replacement). Cannot be applied to insurance deductibles as stipulated by Senate Bill 12-038.Free inspections, estimates, & Top of the House evaluations. Insurance claim specialists w/free claim settlement services. Licensed in all municipalities/counties in greater Denver Metro and Front Range, bonded and insured. MasterElite Contractor and Master Commercial Roofer w/GAF, GAF Certified Green Roofer & Community Contractor (Habitat for Humanity). SELECT ShingleMaster and Master Shingle Applicator w/CertainTeed. Certified Contractor w/Versico Roofing Systems, Owens Corning Preferred and Top of the House Certified Preferred Contractor, DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor, Milgard Windows & Doors Certified Dealer, Kaycan Certified Dealer, EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm, and Member of: National Roofing Contractors Association, Colorado Roofing Association, Western States Roofing Contractors Association, BBB, NFIB, DMCC, MNCC, BCC, DWCC, Quarrix Advisory Council. Honesty and integrity are at the foundation of our business. Commitment to customer service is our highest priority. Additional address - 2200 S Valley Hwy, Denver, CO 80222....

roofing (99)gutter repair (35)window replacement (16)house painting (20)siding companies (13)garage doors (9)decks & porches (6)insulation (5)fence company (5)stucco (3)door installation (2)skylight installation (2)

06/26/2021

I had another company out last year and they couldn't figure it out. These guys came out in the spring, quickly identified the problem, and fixed it! Very professional. Heavy rains this spring/summer...no more leaking!!

Description of Work
Roof Water Leaking Into Garage

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/30/2020

Further water damage found and AE did a great job helping us resolve all problems. Great work and no hesitation getting the job done. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Siding and window trim repair

Category decks,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! We are very glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience.

01/14/2020

Process was very easy, well explained and well managed right from the start. No problems or unexpected glitches. Work was performed how and when promised. Quality of materials and work very good. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Description of Work
Replace roof and exterior house painting

Category roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

We are so glad to hear your positive feedback and that you were so happy with your experience!

04/12/2019

This was difficult from the start. I still have issues and more damage as the responsiveness of the company is in question. They use excuses to even come look at the issues and 2 more storms have undone all the work I have put in to fix the interior. My insurance was non-renewed and I cannot make another claim or risk a 30K a year bill to get insured. The roof that was repaired was not up to code,...

Description of Work
New roof and Water damage

Category drywall,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Company has been attempting to reach Customer to schedule an inspection/repair for over a week without success. Customer did not return any calls or emails from Company to resolve this issue prior to posting this review. Company Repair Technician was able to reach Customer today and scheduled an appointment to perform roof inspection/repair for later this week, at which point we expect to be able ...

03/25/2019

We are very satisfied with our experience with using AE as our general contractor for the repairs to our house following the catastrophic hail storm that hit Fountain, Colorado on 13 June 2018, and would recommend them to anyone. They were doing the same work for a neighbor whose judgement I trust because, like me, he is very picky and exacting. Tony Turner offered to give us a free estimate, and ...

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters, windows, painting, fence and decks repairs

Category decks,fencing,garage doors,gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

11/05/2018

Advanced turned a miserable experience into a win for us. We needed a new roof & siding after the May 2017 hail storm. We met with a few contractors and carefully selected a local one with a solid reputation. We found out 4 months later they subcontracted out our roofing job to an out-of-state storm chaser. The subcontractor was terrible. They cashed our $7K deposit check in early June & 4 months ...

Description of Work
New roof & siding after hail storm

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/12/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to describe your experience! We are grateful to hear that we were able to address your concerns and provide you with such a positive outcome!

10/10/2018

Sam got on the roof with me, looked at the areas I was concerned about, inspected and determined the roof was not compromised. I was very appreciative of his honesty.

Description of Work
Check to see if roof needed repair

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback despite the fact that we did not need to provide any services to you following the hailstorm. We are always happy to provide free inspections and evaluations.

08/18/2018

I highly recommend Advanced Exteriors for any and all home damage you might have! With all the recent hail storms (2018), we were bombarded with calls, door knockers, and solicitations. I knew to avoid most of those, so I asked my insurance agent to recommend someone. They gave me a few, and I started calling. Andrew from A.E. answered my call and was the only one who would come that day to do an ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement, House repainted, Fence redone, Deck redone (Hail damaged)

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

05/15/2018

It was very good. They cleaned up after themselves. They did it in one and a half day. The guy I have worked with is John Mahoney and he is very helpful as he could be. I have already recommended him to someone.

Description of Work
They did my roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

05/02/2018

They were 10/10, they provided excellent service. I will be using them in the future.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter work.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

Roofing, siding, gutters, windows, painting, & insulation. Complete storm damage restoration contractor. All types of roofing systems.

Interior remodeling.