My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Service

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
Maryland

15704 Thompson Rd

Silver Spring, MD 20905

We are currently providing the full line up of our services. All of our Cleaning & Restoration Equipment is being cleaned after every job and our trucks every night to ensure clean products are brought into your home. We electrostatically spray equipment with an epa-registered disinfectant. Demolition and hand tools are cleaned as packed away in truck. We also incorporate Temporary Plastic Walls and HEPA Filters to Crete isolated work areas for our Restoration Work.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

My Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Services specializes in Providing Premium Cleaning & Restoration Services while Protecting the rest of your Home, Possessions and Environment. After working for several less than reputable companies, I decided the only way I could provide services that I could be proud of ethically and make a decent living was to go into business for myself. So I did and here I am nearly 30 Years later. Since 1992, I have been providing my services to Homeowners like you as well as some of the areas prominent Businesses, Churches, Government Offices, Nursing Homes, Office Buildings, Realtors, Restaurants, Schools, Sports Clubs etc. No matter what size the job, I place an Emphasis on Quality that is unsurpassed. If I'm not happy with the results, how can I expect them or you to be? As an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm and A Master Cleaner and Restorer I have the knowledge and expertise to not only to Provide You the Most Thorough Cleaning EVER or It's FREE! As the name implies, I Clean Carpet, very well I might add. I can also remove most Pet Stains & Odors. Upholstery Cleaning is performed to the highest levels attainable without risk of damaging the fabrics. Using multiple products, tools and Methodologies, I'll clean your fabrics as aggressively as Possible to get them as clean as Possible. Power Cleaning of Ceramic Tile is another service that We Excel in; renewing your floors appearance and removing the germs that are growing on your floor. Water Damage Restoration; Not only do we extract the water and dry the carpet, which is where most carpet cleaners stop, we actually dry the structure. Using Thermal Imaging and moisture probes to find the water others don't and then specialized Thermal Drying Equipment to dry the structure without totally gutting your home if possible. We'll return your home back to a Dry and Healthy Environment Then, we can put everything back together again, Restoring your home back to it's Pre-loss Condition!...

carpet cleaning (339)upholstery cleaning (63)water damage restoration (47)oriental rug cleaning (37)carpet installation (26)tile installation (18)flooring (17)floor cleaning (27)air duct cleaning (8)dryer vent cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)

08/21/2021

I was originally seeking carpet cleaning services because of the smell in the basement. Rich came out and after investigation, he immediately informed me that my best option was to examine possible water damage instead. He's an honest guy. Instead of taking my money to patch a problem, he assisted with finding a real solution. I'll be working with him from this point forward.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

I'm so glad we were able to get to the root of the problem and get your real issues resolved!

08/04/2021

I highly recommend MCC! The whole process was very smooth. We are new to the area and had just moved into our 1950s house. The basement and stairs has beige carpet that is in good shape but was well used and had several stains from years of use by previous owners. Rich is a true pleasure to work with and is very professional. He arrived right on time and completed the job efficiently. The stains a...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

08/04/2021

I was looking for a basic carpet cleaning to prepare to sell my house. Rich far exceeded my expectations. I wish I had found him years ago. He was very professional, obviously very experienced, and knew exactly what he was doing. He analyzed stains and used the appropriate product on each. He was even able to get up melted wax without leaving any discoloration on the carpet. My old wall to wall ca...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

06/30/2021

Rich is the consummate professional. He is incredibly knowledgeable, hardworking, courteous, and honest. I have been using him for at least 15 years and highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

Description of Work
Clean carpets, tiles, and grout

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

thank you for your kind words sir. It's been my pleasure providing my services for you at your home

06/05/2021

Rich did a fabulous job! From start to finish he was professional, very clear with him communication and, most importantly - the carpets (which had some stains and are several years old) look like new! He also did a great job with our unique kitchen tiles, again, restoring them to their like new look. We are very pleased with Rich/My Carpet Cleaning and will continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
MCC Services/My Carpet Cleaning recently cleaned carpets and tile in our home.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

tha kyou for your kind words and allowing me the privilege of working in your home. I'm pleased that you're satisfied with the results. I look forward to seeing you when the time is right

05/20/2021

Excellent customer service. Prompt, efficient, fairly priced, very communicative. They even assisted with letting me know when other services were at my home at the same time so I could coordinate proper service. These guys went above and beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Intense Carpet cleaning to sell home

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

Thank you for your kind words sir. The privilege was mine, being given the opportunity to provide my services to you. Thank you for your service to our country.

05/14/2021

I am amazing at how my carpet turned out. We have a dog, for which house training did not go so great, and a cat who's finicky about her litter box. Eventually the stains and the smells were too much for me. Rich and this team did an amazing job in the surveying of the carpet and delivering on his word once he cleaned it. It only took about a half of a a day, my carpets were like when we moved in,...

Description of Work
Full House Carpet Cleaning for pet soiled carpets

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

04/29/2021

First off let start by saying Richard exceeded my expectations. He was here when he said he was going to be, protected keys areas of my house when running the hoses and lines to clean my rugs and carpet in the house. He was organized, worked efficiently and he was very knowledgeable and caring! I will have back to my house soon. We highly recommend his company!

Description of Work
I had area rugs cleaned, upholstery cleaned, and the whole second floor carpeting cleaned.

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/13/2021

Fantastic, really did a terrific job. As a renter on move out, the carpet looked as good or better than when we first rented 2 years ago. He was very professional and safe during COVID, allowed me to fully inspect the house. What most impressed me is that he seemed to really understand the chemistry of the process like when he identified the type of stain it was clear how to get it removed. I woul...

Description of Work
Full home carpet cleaning and stain removal

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

Thank you for your kind words and for using My Carpet Cleaning and Restoration Services. Congratulations on your new home

03/31/2021

Everything went well, all the care covering floors, furnitures around, and the results was amazing. I would hire MCC Services again and again.

Description of Work
Big Couch , basement carpet , bar stolls.

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Services and Building Repairs. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning, Wood Floor Care Carpet Repairs, Sales & Installation.

Tile Floor Repairs, Furniture Re-upholstering, Furniture Re-finihsing, Carpet Dying, Water Proofing, Mold Abatement, Re-Grouting and Grout Re-pairs

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express