Aspen Flooring Contractors

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2018

Aspen Flooring Contractors is a family owned and operated business, with 10+ years experience as licensed contractors. We have worked with every type of flooring product and install all of our own baseboards, quarter round, and shoe mold trim. The majority of our work is focused in the Roaring Fork Valley areas. Aspen Flooring Contractors is dedicated to providing you and your home with high quality flooring. We specialize in solid hardwoods, engineered hardwoods, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Laminate and tile flooring installations, up keep and repair services. We will bring you samples for you to look through during your design consultation. ...

M&M Renovations

M&M Renovations

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/20/2018

It was a great service. I love my bathroom and they did a great job. I will be using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renovated the bathroom

CATEGORY hardwood floor

07/16/2018

Fantastic. I'd recommend them to anybody. Great people. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did hardwood flooring in the upstairs of my residence.

CATEGORY hardwood floor