Wondering what a garden tiller is, and if you need one for your garden? Learn how a rototiller improves growing conditions by turning over and aerating soil.
Get matched with top rototillers in Woodbridge, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local rototillers.
Recent Rototilling Reviews in Woodbridge
- Dr. Earth LandscapeDr. Earth Landscaping did an outstanding job completing exactly what they promised in a timely manner and the prices were very reasonable. I was blown away when I saw the transformation of my yard and the attention to the detail. I highly would recommend you speak to Benny (the owner) when considering a great and reputable landscaping business that will work with you every step of the way. I will certainly be calling Dr. Earth Landscape on my next landscape project in the near future! read less
- Zoe LandscapingHoracio and his team have surpassed my expectations - they have done an incredible job with our landscaping! We had some sad looking landscaping at our new home when we moved in, Horacio the owner of Zoe Lanscaping provided some great suggestions and ideas which his crew delivered on! I met with several companies in the area to get a quote/ideas for this job and there was no doubt in my mind when decision-time came - would definitely recommend them for all your landscaping needs. Thanks Horacio!!!!!!! read less
- Greg's Rototilling & LandscapingHe has been in this area for like 25 years doing this stuff. He knows his stuff. He is good. His card says since 1986. He is very sweet. He doesn't advertise anywhere except for the local paper, there are 2 lines that say Greg's Roto-tilling & Landscaping. There was so much crab grass and bad grass in my grass if he Roto-Tilling it up it would just re planting the seed. He said I might want to go to solorization or some other means of doing it. Of course he suggested spraying it because it would take care of my problem fast. But you had to do multiple application. My whole idea of moving here was no chemicals. So the poison was out of the question. He was really good with information and all. When I go to put in the drip system when I put in my plants, I will need someone to help me with the drip system and he does that. He does several things on the verge of landscaping besides the roto-tilling. But he was the one who referred me to a lady I got concentration from. So I have had good people refer me to good people. He did not charge me anything. He even went so far as to have a conversation about minor spinach and he brought me a sample from his ranch. He is just real personal, and down to earth read less
- ARGUELLOS GARDENINGThey come every week. We don't have any set time for them; they just come when they can. They do everything including my lawn, trimming the bushes, fertilize the grass, and if I want anything special they do it. They are really nice and do anything I ask them to do. I had asked them to roto-till my area where I garden. They are very reasonable read less
- MAC IndustriesI was pleased with the results of every job. He was prompt, courteous, helpful and at a price that always seemed reasonable. On every job that he has completed for me, I have been very satisfied. This is a pleasant young man who has demonstrated a great deal of tractor skills and he will certainly save you a lot of manual labor. (Not to mention back-aches!) I will be using his services many more times and predict that you will too after giving him a call. I highly recommend him read less
- WinSol GroundworksWill arrived on time for a discussion of what I wanted to accomplish in my back yard. We had removed approximately 1300 sq feet of grass, and wanted to convert most of the area to accommodate a fire pit, along with a pathway to the pool and patio with decomposed granite, leaving some room for planters as well. We also wanted to have the planters rototilled for us, as we were going to do our own planting and bark installation. By the end of the day I had an estimate via email. (Another contractor took a week to get his bid to me.) Bid was detailed and included everything we had discussed. I did have cheaper bids but Will was so professional and thorough that I felt confident in using his services, and getting a quality outcome the first time. I have fallen for cheaper bids in the past, and found that the adage "Cheap man pays twice" is always something to keep in mind when investing in a contractors services. Each day the workers were on time for work. And at the end of each day, things were cleaned up, and put away. When I inquired to Will about the removal of additional dirt, he was at my house very quickly to view and note what I wanted fixed. Installation continued as planned, and we are enjoying our new space read less
- Coexist LandscapingThis was our second time working with Green Retreats Landscaping. Just like the first time, Julio and his crew were great throughout this project. We met with Julio at the site and discussed the project in detail. Julio is very pleasant and easy to talk to. He listens carefully and asks all the right questions to ensure a clear project plan. Once the project began, Julio’s crew arrived as planned each day, and worked tirelessly, completing the project well within schedule. The crew is very friendly as well. This project involved removing a large area of unsightly old landscaping, which required removing a lot of dirt to level out the ground. Before beginning demolition, Julio contacted the city and utility companies to have them come out to mark any sewage, water, power or gas lines to make sure nothing would be damaged. In the process of leveling the area, they found a pipe that was in very bad shape. Julio checked with us first and got our approval before removing and replacing it. We asked him to make sure the sprinkler system worked adequately to preserve the new landscaping and lawn. The system now works perfectly. He also programmed the timer to the optimal setting to ensure that the new sod would thrive. Any changes/additions to the original contract were discussed in advance, and we were provided with an updated contract. My wife and I didn’t have a very clear idea of how we wanted the new yard to look, so we asked Julio to draw out a design for us. Working from our list of desired plants, Julio created a beautiful design, and after we approved it, he went and picked up all of the plants, stones, soil and mulch. We were at home through much of the project, and could see the hard work, thoroughness and attention to detail the whole crew put into the project. Our new yard looks amazing, and we have received many compliments and congratulations from our neighbors. I would recommend Green Retreats, and I would definitely choose to work with them again. Thanks Julio read less
- Holt LandscapeAgain, I can only advise anyone to begin with this Company for any backyard redo's or new build design concepts!!
- Coexist LandscapingFirst of all, I would like to give a kudos to Julio for finding ways to work within my budget and deliver quality results! Julio and his team came in and did everything from start to finish. I was very happy with their work since everything was done very professionally. Both my planters looked great, clean and very organized. Julio showed me how to install additional drip heads when I decide to plant more shrubs. My fresh new sod looks healthy and great! He also provided me with lots of hints on how to care for my new sod. They were also very flexible dealing with problems and new requests. When they found out about the remaining roots from the redwoods, they promptly cleaned it up free of charge so they can lay down the weed fabric and the new mulch. And when I asked them to do additional work, they were quick to respond and finished the two work all within schedule. Overall, great service. I would definitely hire them again when i decide to refresh my backyard. The only area of improvement worth mentioning is their email system. There were a couple of instances were emails were dropped and lost read less
Rototilling Services in Woodbridge
- Business Description:We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of land.. read lessRecent Review:They said that’s not what the do so they should be removed as a service.Chris P.
- Business Description:Heavy equipment, Excavation, House pads, Gradeing, Trenching, field mowing and disking, Horse arenas, all types of dirt work.Recent Review:I was pleased with the results of every job. He was prompt, courteous, helpful and at a price that always seemed reasonable. On every job that he has completed for me, I have been very satisfied. This is a pleasant young man who has demonstrated a great deal of tractor skills and he will certainly save you a lot of manual labor. (Not to mention back-aches!) I will be using his services many more times and predict that you will too after giving him a call. I highly recommend him read lessRICHARD L.
- Business Description:hazen landscape is a fully staffed company that can handle any and all landscape needs and time of year. we are fully licensed and bonded and have 30 years of experience with no actions by the cslb ever. we do it right the first tim read lessRecent Review:I called this business twice approximately two weeks apart and left clear messages, but did not receive any response whatsoever. If he is no longer in business, it would be nice to know. <br />Sandra L.
- Business Description:Holt Landscape has been providing quality landscape services in the Sacramento Area since 2006. The Owner Gary Holt has been in the Landscape Industry for over 26 years and has worked for some of the largest landscape companies in the nation. At Holt Landscape we pride ourselves in Quality, Value and Satisfaction to all of our Clients read lessRecent Review:Gary called me less than 5 minutes after I left a message for him this morning He came out the same day and was very personable and efficient . His prices were reasonable and he fixed the problem in less than an hour. We had been without water for over 24 hours so it was great to get the job done so quickly. i will call him again in the future when I need landscaping or unground sprinkler help. <br / read lessTerralee G.
- Business Description:Handyman for all household needs
- Business Description:We are a "one call company",
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:The work was ok, but expensive <br />Teresita S.
- Business Description:electrical, handywork, small and large-scale construction, new and remodelRecent Review:Dylan has been working in this field for decades and it shows in the quality of his work and professionalism. I've always been happy with the results. He is neat, respectful, and provides great expertise when helping make big decisions. He's been doing this for decades and it shows in the quality of his work. I particularly appreciate his flexibility in working around my busy schedule. He has also done some last minute emergency repairs for me which I greatly appreciated. Highly recommended. <br / read lessDenise D.
- Business Description:San Joaquin County - Green Gardener Certified: We focus on saving the client money and the environment! This involves using sustainable practices that promotes strong plant health and reduces excess green waste. Brand new equipment with lower emissions is used to protect air quality. In addition to reducing water use and water runoff, a strong emphasis is placed on using less toxic methods to control those stubborn pests read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful rototilling service articles
Need rototiller repair? Here’s a look a two common issues you can likely fix on your own, and one that would best be handled by a professional repairman.
Spring is here. From lawn and landscaping to interiors, exteriors and autos, there are a number of things homeowners can do to get ready for spring.
Find rototillers in
- Walnut Grove
- Elk Grove
- French Camp
- Bethel Island
- Rio Vista
- Valley Springs
- Discovery Bay
rototillers in Woodbridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CACTUS CREEK CONSTRUCTION2756 E Bidwell St STE# 300-347
- CACTUS CREEK CONSTRUCTION
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handymanpo box 1306
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handyman
- Fix It Today LLC.10426 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California
- Fix It Today LLC.
- Keeper of the Green Landscaping Company1049 East Augusta Street #1023
- Keeper of the Green Landscaping Company
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc