Fix It Today LLC.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2010

We provide general handyman services at reasonable rates. Local All work done promptly. Satisfaction guaranteed!!...

America's Advantage Remodeling

We believe that you deserve Expert-Design, Financial Flexibility, Uncompromising Craftsmanship to deliver a Memorable Home Improvement Experience. Call us for your Free Estimate today!

Interstate Coatings

Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Everclear Window Care & Cleaning

Cleaning Services. Owner operated. No subs.

12/20/2010

They are very bad. I asked them to do repairs at my rental property, and they charged me three times more than I should have paid. There quality of work was not great either. I got another quote after the job was done, and this guy said it could have been done for a little over $1000.

Description of Work
They did repairs on my rental home.

Category handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

11/22/2010

Gary is a very nice person to work with, highly expreienced, friendly, responsive, and professional. I have nothing but good words about Gary and his team. A smooth sailing from the initial quote to the final finish. In less than 3 weeks, the team has transformed a badly damaged house into an attractive new home. Gary clearly knows what to do and always thinks what are the best for you. Interior p...

Description of Work
Drywall repair, interior painting, replace the old carpet with tiles, landscape, and many minor work.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,landscaping,interior painters

We are a full service Handyman Company. We have been serving the greater Sacramento region for the past 20 years. We provide excellent service with reasonable rates. Satisfaction guaranteed!!