Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handyman

Davis, CA 95617

electrical, handywork, small and large-scale construction, new and remodel

04/23/2014

Denise D.

Dylan has been working in this field for decades and it shows in the quality of his work and professionalism. I've always been happy with the results. He is neat, respectful, and provides great expertise when helping make big decisions. He's been doing this for decades and it shows in the quality of his work. I particularly appreciate his flexibility in working around my busy schedule. He has also done some last minute emergency repairs for me which I greatly appreciated. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I recently hired Dylan Wright to rewire a microwave switch that had stopped working. I first employed Him in 2006 for major home renovations. He install a laminate floor and both remove and replace old ceramic tile in both kitchen and bathroom. He has also removed down a rock wall, repaired a major plumbing leak, replaced a toilet and shower door, installed a water purifier. Over the years I have hired him to do a variety of electrical repairs as well.

Category handyman service

02/14/2013

Susan N.

The shower looked really good after Dylan Wright Electrician and Handyman cleaned it. I was putting together a house after the old tenants moved out and before the new tenants moved in. He came and worked for the few days in between. He did a really good job. I needed help with more stuff and he hung around until 10 o'clock at night helping me and he did that for a couple of nights.

Description of Work
I used Dylan Wright Electrician & Handyman to resurface my shower pan for me. He took the whole shower apart, cleaned off all the hard water deposits off of the door frame and everything, he took the door all apart and cleaned it, and then resurfaced the floor pan. He also did some repair work for me. He fixed the kitchen cabinets for me, he replaced a hood over the stove that was old and so dirty it couldn't be cleaned up or hold paint anymore, he helped me hang some blinds that I couldn't do by myself, and he fixed the garbage disposal when it broke down.

Category handyman service

Zendejas Flooring

Specializing in refinishing hardwood, floor recoating and installation. I’ve been in the construction industry for 16 and have specialized in hardwood flooring for over 5 years. As owner and operator I’m dedicated to bringing back to life your flooring.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

916 Irrigation

Lawn irrigation, repairs, control timer, new system installation, drip irrigation, landscape lighting, drainage system.

California Sunrooms, INC

We are a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years serving California. We offer many options in financing as well as monthly sales and deals.

Apartments