CACTUS CREEK CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2006

LICENSE #798624....

Hex General Contactors

At Hex General Contractors customer satisfaction is our top priority. Serving the California area for over 10 years, our experience ensures any project we do matches your vision. If you are looking for the best General Contractor in town, give us a call today!

Brazilian Stone Products

We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs, and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work, and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Carruth Home Solutions

Home repair, Heating and Air and more! Please review our website at www.chsforme.com to learn even more of our services! In addition to ANGIES LIST,, we are rated as a top pro contractor on another lead sites with over 150 each 5 star reviews between them. We are a full service residential HVAC and home repair company. HVAC / General Contracting Work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are a son and father team that has over 60 years of combined experience! Steve ( the dad) has an engineering background and takes special care that each project is done with the best results as possible. Judah, ( the son) is a perfectionist and a factory trained specialist who only insists that each project is done right the first time and that no corners are ever cut. We provide new HVAC installation /renovations for your home and perform General contract work for decking, dry rot repairs, doors, windows, siding, balconies and many other home repair services. We know that many technicians & contractors will "make things up" in order to try to get a sale. With that said, we offer a FREE SECOND OPINION. We make things understandable and easy. You have our word on it! Telephone Number: 916-256-7773

04/02/2007

Description of Work
Did not return phone call. Spoke with company employee who verified got correct number for "Cactus Creek Construction" at 916-496-1735. Took down my contact information but we never received a call back.

Category landscaping

12/18/2006

The company never returned my two phone messages.

Description of Work
The company never called me back even after I left two messages at different dates.

Category landscaping

MEMBER DID NOT CALL CACTUS CREEK. HE MAY HAVE CALL ANOTHER COMPANY THINKING IT WAS US. WE TRY TO CALL BACK WITH IN 24 HRS OF RECEIVING A CALL. AS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY, I AM TRULY SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED TO HIM. WE ALWAYS TRY TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS HAPPY ANY WAY WE CAN.

10/27/2006

The representative Beecher Leversee, was extremely helpful in hearing my plan and helping me consider my options without urging me to buy or spend more. The bid and contract were professionally done. That and Beechers persona sold me on the company. The work began as planned and was done in 1 and 1/2 days. Beecher and his co-worker cleaned up, & respected my property, needs and preferences perfect...

Description of Work
Removed old lawn and moss area in small rear yard. Added new top soil & planted 20 one gal. vinca plants and covered area with shredded mulch. Installed new bender board at border & added a small river rock path between border and vinca area. Removed a small tree, a shrub and several small plants, transplanted a gardenia and rose. Adjusted irrigation in newly planted areas. Replaced soil in raised veg. bed [approx. 3' high x 12' long] with new soil. Cleaned a 10' x 10' area of weeds and covered with small river rock.

Category landscaping,mulch

10/27/2006

Category mulch,hardscaping

08/11/2006

Out of the four contractors I met with Fabian made me feel the most comfortable with the project. I will have them do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Converted living room into living room and bed room, installed baseboards. Tiled kitchen and remodeled bathroom. and installed carpet.

Category remodeling

08/03/2006

Fabian was great. He worked with our limited budget. And had some great ideas how to get the most bang for our buck. He was always respectful and followed thru on what was promised.

Description of Work
Landscaped our back yard. Including irrigation, drainage, grass, plants, concrete and retaining walls.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems

08/03/2006

Category concrete repair,irrigation systems,hardscaping

CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION, REMODELS & LANDSCAPING INCLUDING: INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, ALL FLOOR COVERINGS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, LANDSCAPING, RETAINING WALLS, CONCRETE, PLANTINGS, BARK, IRRIGATION, DRAINAGE, PATIO COVERS AND WATER FEATURES.

ASK FOR DETAILS