CACTUS CREEK CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2006

LICENSE #798624....

FINE LINE PAINTING

Full service interior and exterior residential painting. Call or click for estimate, today!

Painting Pros

Established in 1985, specializing in residential & commercial exterior painting. Painting Pros can also assist with any pressure washing, deck maintenance, staining, interior painting, etc. Jerry of Painting Pros is a Lead Paint Safety Certified, which is required by law to service all homes built prior to 1978 (many contractors do not have this certification). CCL#732177. We offer discounts to Angie's List members, so give us a call today!

Offers by Painting Pros on Angi
ROONEY BROTHERS PAINTING

Family owner business since 1990. Specialize in Painting Kitchen cabinets, Bathroom vanity cabinets, stairway railings, popcorn ceiling removal, Texture walls and ceilings, Interior and exterior houses. We offer free estimates.

04/02/2007

Description of Work
Did not return phone call. Spoke with company employee who verified got correct number for "Cactus Creek Construction" at 916-496-1735. Took down my contact information but we never received a call back.

Category landscaping

12/18/2006

The company never returned my two phone messages.

Description of Work
The company never called me back even after I left two messages at different dates.

Category landscaping

MEMBER DID NOT CALL CACTUS CREEK. HE MAY HAVE CALL ANOTHER COMPANY THINKING IT WAS US. WE TRY TO CALL BACK WITH IN 24 HRS OF RECEIVING A CALL. AS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY, I AM TRULY SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED TO HIM. WE ALWAYS TRY TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS HAPPY ANY WAY WE CAN.

10/27/2006

The representative Beecher Leversee, was extremely helpful in hearing my plan and helping me consider my options without urging me to buy or spend more. The bid and contract were professionally done. That and Beechers persona sold me on the company. The work began as planned and was done in 1 and 1/2 days. Beecher and his co-worker cleaned up, & respected my property, needs and preferences perfect...

Description of Work
Removed old lawn and moss area in small rear yard. Added new top soil & planted 20 one gal. vinca plants and covered area with shredded mulch. Installed new bender board at border & added a small river rock path between border and vinca area. Removed a small tree, a shrub and several small plants, transplanted a gardenia and rose. Adjusted irrigation in newly planted areas. Replaced soil in raised veg. bed [approx. 3' high x 12' long] with new soil. Cleaned a 10' x 10' area of weeds and covered with small river rock.

Category mulch,hardscaping

10/27/2006

Category landscaping,mulch

08/11/2006

Out of the four contractors I met with Fabian made me feel the most comfortable with the project. I will have them do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Converted living room into living room and bed room, installed baseboards. Tiled kitchen and remodeled bathroom. and installed carpet.

Category remodeling

CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION, REMODELS & LANDSCAPING INCLUDING: INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, ALL FLOOR COVERINGS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, LANDSCAPING, RETAINING WALLS, CONCRETE, PLANTINGS, BARK, IRRIGATION, DRAINAGE, PATIO COVERS AND WATER FEATURES.

ASK FOR DETAILS