CACTUS CREEK CONSTRUCTION

Folsom, CA 95630

LICENSE #798624.

04/02/2007

EMELYN R.

Description of Work
Did not return phone call. Spoke with company employee who verified got correct number for "Cactus Creek Construction" at 916-496-1735. Took down my contact information but we never received a call back.

Category landscaping

12/18/2006

FRANK J.

The company never returned my two phone messages.

Description of Work
The company never called me back even after I left two messages at different dates.

Category landscaping

MEMBER DID NOT CALL CACTUS CREEK. HE MAY HAVE CALL ANOTHER COMPANY THINKING IT WAS US. WE TRY TO CALL BACK WITH IN 24 HRS OF RECEIVING A CALL. AS THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY, I AM TRULY SORRY THAT THIS HAPPENED TO HIM. WE ALWAYS TRY TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS HAPPY ANY WAY WE CAN.

10/27/2006

BARBARA B.

The representative Beecher Leversee, was extremely helpful in hearing my plan and helping me consider my options without urging me to buy or spend more. The bid and contract were professionally done. That and Beechers persona sold me on the company. The work began as planned and was done in 1 and 1/2 days. Beecher and his co-worker cleaned up, & respected my property, needs and preferences perfectly. I was supplied with copies of paid receipts for all materials and stock installed. A month has passed since the job was completed. The plants are healthy and growing. I couldn't be more pleased with the job. I have just received another bid for work i will have them do as soon as the weather cools.

Description of Work
Removed old lawn and moss area in small rear yard. Added new top soil & planted 20 one gal. vinca plants and covered area with shredded mulch. Installed new bender board at border & added a small river rock path between border and vinca area. Removed a small tree, a shrub and several small plants, transplanted a gardenia and rose. Adjusted irrigation in newly planted areas. Replaced soil in raised veg. bed [approx. 3' high x 12' long] with new soil. Cleaned a 10' x 10' area of weeds and covered with small river rock.

Category landscaping, mulch

10/27/2006

BARBARA B.

Category mulch, hardscaping

08/11/2006

SHAMARIE T.

Out of the four contractors I met with Fabian made me feel the most comfortable with the project. I will have them do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Converted living room into living room and bed room, installed baseboards. Tiled kitchen and remodeled bathroom. and installed carpet.

Category remodeling

08/03/2006

STACY H.

Fabian was great. He worked with our limited budget. And had some great ideas how to get the most bang for our buck. He was always respectful and followed thru on what was promised.

Description of Work
Landscaped our back yard. Including irrigation, drainage, grass, plants, concrete and retaining walls.

Category concrete repair, irrigation systems, hardscaping

08/03/2006

STACY H.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, landscaping, irrigation systems

916 Irrigation

Lawn irrigation, repairs, control timer, new system installation, drip irrigation, landscape lighting, drainage system.

Chavez Quality Concrete

With over 15 years of professional concrete service experience, we are here to address all your concrete needs and wishes.

Award 2022
    Atlanta Precast Interlocking Paver

Atlanta Interlocking Pavers focuses on Paver Installation. As Certified contractors & CSLB licensed we are Experts at designing and constructing Hardscape & landscaping. We will create the perfect addition to your yard, guaranteed. We pride ourselves on our unmatched knowledge and expertise in Demolition and Building services. Our History - Established in 2006. To talk about our business, I have to mention the greatest of times that we had in Massachusetts when everything started. We served the Boston area for 16 years as Landscape Design performing the beautiful connection between Landscape & Hardscape. Especially after spending time at PaveTech - School for Segmental Paver and became an ICPI Certified Installer. Now we are serving Sacramento and surrounding countries with all that we have in our hands to make you happy. Best Regards Joe Aquino Ceo/Project Manager

Award 2022
    ASK FOR DETAILS

CUSTOM CONSTRUCTION, REMODELS & LANDSCAPING INCLUDING: INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, ALL FLOOR COVERINGS, BATHROOMS, KITCHENS, LANDSCAPING, RETAINING WALLS, CONCRETE, PLANTINGS, BARK, IRRIGATION, DRAINAGE, PATIO COVERS AND WATER FEATURES.