A routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well. Learn more about care and storage tips.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Weaverville, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Weaverville
- Gold Eagle PaintingMartin really knows painting and how to advise on the best approach for doing the job right. His team was on time and he communicated on each phase of the project so I knew each step his team was on and what to expect next.
- A-Plus Custom PaintingExcellent!. Jake and his wife were great to work with. Jake was professional, personable and detail-oriented. He did the job as if it were his own home. It was a great experience!
- A-Plus Custom PaintingThis is a great company with great owners. They were meticulous with every aspect of the work and the results are better than we could have expected.
- Gold Eagle PaintingGold Eagle Painting has done an EXCELLENT job. Attention to detail. They match the paint as close as the old one. Martin and his team made every easy. Bravo Zulu.
- Gold Eagle PaintingThey worked hard. Showed up on time. They are very good at painting, plastering and stucco work. People stop by and stare at all the improvements they made.
- Atkins Construction IncMr. Atkins and his employees listened carefully to what I wanted done. Mr. Atkins and Ryan, his foreman, made suggestions to improve my plan, improve traffic flow in the kitchen, and to make the work more cost effective. I needed my kitchen stripped to the bare walls, new cupboards, counters, and appliances installed, as well as some dry wall, electrical, natural gas, and plumbing work done. I also needed old carpet removed and tile installed through a major portion of my home. Mr. Atkins employs workers with various skills needed for remodeling or constructing a home, such as electrical, plumbing, tiling, framing, drywall, granite/stone cutting and installation, etc. This means that there were no down days while we waited for a subcontractor to be available. Once the job was started there were workers at my home every day. Every day the worksite was swept and the materials and tools were neatly arranged. When the kitchen was finished, his employees power washed the area where they had stored the materials and cut tile and granite. His employees were very polite and helpful. When I called or texted or left notes at my home, he and his staff were very prompt about addressing any questions or concerns that I had during the process. Mr. Atkins went to the granite and tile stores to assist me in choosing tile and granite counter tops at my request. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and gave me information regarding how to choose those items to best fit my plan and stay within my budget. When I encountered a minor problem after completion of the project, Mr. Atkins came the same day I notified him to correct the problem. The problem was quickly fixed. I am very pleased with my kitchen and have had many compliments on how it looks. I am also very happy with the service I received from Atkins Construction, and will hire them again if and when I need further construction or remodeling done
- Jameson Remodeling & Home RepairDREW MADE RECOMMENDATIONS AS TO WHAT TYPE OF FINISH HE COULD USE, THEN HE PURCHASED ALL SUPPLIES IN ADVANCE. HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS, ON TIME, THOROUGH, AND PLEASANT. HIS WORK SEEMS QUITE GOOD. HE REPAIRED A RATHER STRANGE PIECE OF ROTTED DECKING THAT WE HAD SO THAT IT MATCHED WELL. DREW EVEN RETURNED AND TOUCHED UP HIS WORK WHEN I FOUND A COUPLE OF SPOTS THAT HAD NOT GOTTEN THE FINISH
- Larson Bros PaintingI would definitely recommend Larson Bros. Painting to anyone looking for a great team of painters. They handled every aspect of the job with efficiency, thoughtfulness, and high professional standards. Jesse Larson came out to provide an estimate, and he spent a fair amount of time reviewing what we wanted and offering his advice without trying to up-sell us on a lot extra services. His bid was about 60% lower than the highest bid, and included a consultation with a color consultant. Alex and his team of painters really impressed me with their attention to detail, pride of workmanship, and their willingness to accommodate our need to limit the chaos of living in a house while it was being painted top to bottom, inside and out. Alex, Peter and Gustavo were pleasant to have around, and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with their work. Everything about the job exceeded my expectations, and everyone we dealt with at the company were topnotch
- Mando's Quality PaintingThe crew was fantastic as was Mando, the owner. The were quiet (no blaring radio) and they were extremely respectful. They were ultra concerned about getting overspray on anything. They did a beautiful job and I would use Mando's Quality Painting again in a heartbeat.
- American Tile Cleaning & Hard Surface RestorationKen from American Tile, was on time, friendly and professional. Explained process, gave me options and even threw in sidewalk cleaning. I was very pleased with the overall experience.
Last update on December 4, 2022
Pressure Washing Services in Weaverville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
The average cost to pressure wash a house is $280. Most jobs range between $185 and $385.
Pressure washing is an effective way to clean your home’s exterior, but it can be dangerous to DIY. Follow these steps to pressure wash your house safely.
Find pressure washers in
- Shasta Lake,
- Palo Cedro,
- Bella Vista,
- Willow Creek,
- Red Bluff,
- Mount Shasta,
- Blue Lake,
- Fort Jones
pressure washers in Weaverville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California 91387
- America's Best Inc
- Charleston Tree Service1819 Fieldbrook Rd
McKinleyville, California 95519
- Charleston Tree Service
- Gamache Construction Inc4689 Kilkee Dr
Redding, California 96001
- Gamache Construction Inc
- Moule Paint & Glass700 E Main St
Grass Valley, California 95945
- Moule Paint & Glass
- Professional Painting6380 Churn Creek Rd
Redding, California 96002
- Professional Painting