Jeannie's Magic Cleaning

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2009

1481 Severus Drive

Vallejo, CA 94589

Complete Home Cleaning, Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, move-ins and out, special projects and Carpet Cleaning....We provide all cleaning supplies, or we can use your own if you wish ....

house cleaning (56)floor cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (4)

01/25/2021

Superb customer service - kind, considerate,highly professional! Excellent and expert cleaning techniques. Attention to the most minute details. Adaptable to our needs and schedule. Definitely plan to use Jeannie's service again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-in deep cleaning, deep cleaning of existing carpets and area rugs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed], was a pleasure to be of service to you and family. Have a great day and stay safe. Jeannie

12/03/2018

Marie and her assistant were punctual and did a very thorough cleaning of my house. I was very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

Thanks for your kind review. Regards Jeannie Q.

11/29/2018

She’s awesome! I will highly recommend and absolutely continue to use!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

Thanks for your kind review. Much appreciated

08/16/2018

Jeannie and her team were excellent. They did an extremely thorough job cleaning my house after move out. Every room was spotless and shining. The price was very reasonable and reflective of their excellent work. I would highly recommend Jeannie to anyone and would absolutely use her services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out house & carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

Thanks for your nice review [Member Name Removed]. :-)

08/03/2018

Cleaning up after a big dinner party - gotta call: "relatives are passing thru, can they stay a few days?" - I had enough to do already - Took to Angie's List and took a chance with Jeannie's Service - she usually like to get a good look, and some time to get you scheduled. She took pity on my plight, and she stopped by that afternoon, surveyed what needed to be done. She agreed to my hasty schedu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quick turn: two bathrooms and a messed up kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

Thanks for your kind review. Jeannie

08/01/2018

We hired Jeannie to clean my 83-year-old mother-in-law's condominium. Jeannie and her team did fabulous job washing walls, baseboards, and in general taking the time to make sure everything is clean. My mother-in-law hasn't stopped commenting on how nice they were and how good her place looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly Home Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it is a pleasure to be of help.

05/29/2018

Wonderful. Jeannie arrived with an assistant and was shown the rooms I needed done. They went to work and did an excellent job! The place sparkled and gleamed. They even climbed on ladders to dust the tops of the kitchen cabinets. I've never seen our stainless steel appliances shine like that. I'm so happy with Jeannie's work, I'm setting up a regular appointment. What a find!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure.

05/23/2018

Overall it went ok. The kitchen was great. The things I specifically asked to have done were done but there was a lot missed. The entire front of my entertainment unit- the coffee table and under my furniture did not get clean. Also the couch wasn’t touched at all. Could have at least wiped it. They definitely lost steam closer to the end. I wish they had spent a little longer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

09/03/2017

she was very gracious, understanding of my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am disabled and needed professional cleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed], was a pleasure to work for you,we always aim for our client's satisfaction.

08/09/2017

Missed a few spots. But she will be back every month and I am sure those areas will get taken care of soon

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning and continued monthly cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

General home cleaning, Kitchen, Carpets, bedrooms, bathrooms, floors, dusting... etc Carpet Steam Cleaning

Laundry, dish cleaning, ironing, window cleaning.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover