GJ Construction

2022 Super Service Award

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

concrete repair (4)home remodeling (3)water damage restoration (3)countertop installation (3)interior painting (2)marble & granite (2)plumbers (2)Patios (1)house painting (1)flooring (1)fence company (1)electrician (1)

10/08/2022

Linda B.

This company is amazing. I had front and back cement done, Flooring laid and exterior painted. Also had electrical work done. All jobs were completed within time frame given. Very professional and knowledgeable. I will use thief again and again. Israel is a man of his words and goes outstanding work.

Description of Work
cement, laminate flooring

Category concrete repair, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2022

09/10/2022

Luke T.

Israel and his team were excellent. Israel is very responsive and his team was skilled and worked quick. We had a washer leak that caused damage to our laminate flooring. We decided to remove all the laminate flooring and tile, about 1000 sq ft, and replace with vinyl it was demoed in two days and the new vinyl and base boards done in another three. We had several change requests throughout the project and Israel and his guys adjusted quickly to what we needed. The workmanship is very good, his availability and communication is better than most contractors I've worked with and all within a reasonable price. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking for home renovation work.

Description of Work
Water damage prompted small renovation

Category countertops, remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

09/05/2022

Natalie Needs Flood Work Done T.

Flooring looks great. They took pride in their work and did a really nice job. Good communication and arrived when they said they would be there. Overall good experience.

Description of Work
flooring install

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

08/04/2022

Rosa R.

GJ Construction was able to fit me in the very next day which was a great relief! The workers were polite, courteous, and very respectful! They were quick to find the problem, fixed it expeditiously, and left the area clean and orderly. Thank you so much! I would gladly use their services again if necessary! Rosa

Description of Work
fix leak of a copper pipe under bathroom

Category plumbing, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/15/2022

07/07/2022

Veronica B.

I highly recommend GJ construction for your bath remodel project. The whole crew is pleasant and courteous and they work efficiently to get your project done in a timely manner. Israel makes a point of answering your questions as the project progresses and offers some great remodeling ideas as well. I especially appreciated Jesus who prepped for installing shower, and made sure that the plumbing work was done correctly . He really hustled for me and found a cabinet maker and fabricator for me to create a beautiful vanity. The tile crew and painter Deo are exceptional workers as well. I am very happy with my bathroom remodel . I would not hesitate to hire this company for your project. I feel confident that you would be pleased with their work and professionalism as well.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

Review for GJ Construction  - P.o.box 678, Hughson, CA - 39792000

03/04/2022

Amity A.

The project went very smoothly and end result was just what I was wanting. We had the kitchen cabinets repainted, new appliances installed, new quartz counters and tile backsplash. Completely happy with the communication and will be my first call for future jobs

Description of Work
kitchen and bath remodel

Category countertops, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/06/2022

Review for GJ Construction  - P.o.box 678, Hughson, CA - 39650138

12/19/2021

tamika S.

Really good service! GJ Construction was careful not to pour the concrete until the weather was just right. We are 100% satisfied with the final outcome and look forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
cement sidewalk and front drive way

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/18/2021

04/02/2021

Jeanne M.

It was very good, I was very pleased. Her was very prompt about anything that I needed and he was on top of things. If there's something that I don't like, he'll fix it right away.

Description of Work
They did water damage restoration

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

04/01/2021

Madri S.

They were great and perfect. They did everything as I expected. They were good in communicating and I'm very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
They did my concrete patio.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

03/24/2021

Davin S.

Team was consistently on time. They set a high bar with quality of work. We are satisfied!

Description of Work
cement work done and fence built

Category concrete repair, fencing, patios

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/24/2021

Roxanne P.

Isreal and his team created an amazing Master Bath for us. We drew up our picture of our perfect bath and Isreal made our dream come true. He's punctual, responsible, good communicator. His tile team are talented. They created a work of art with our porcelain tiles both in the shower and the floors. We are going to hire him to do our guest bath in the coming month.

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, closet systems, countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    California
    California: Contractors
    01/31/2024
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.