Selecting green carpet cleaning methods is not only kinder on the environment, but using non-toxic products reduces the risk of triggering things like allergies, asthma, and skin irritation. Learn more green carpet cleaning tips here.
Get matched with top mulch & topsoil services in Tahoe City, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local mulch & topsoil services.
Recent Mulch Delivering Reviews in Tahoe City
- Little City LandscapeLittle City Landscape turned our yard into a beautiful and easily maintained piece of perfection. We are so happy with the job they did and the price we paid. I estimate it would have taken me 130 days working alone to do what they did in just 8. They were incredibly respectful and conscientious of safety and they were able to make changes and adjustments for us when we needed. The attention to details we knew nothing about is really appreciated. I'm thrilled with what they did for us and the freedom their hard work has given me
- Legends LandscapingI can't say enough good things about all those that were involved , from Craig the designer, Shane, the project manager, Rene and his team for making such a beautiful design come to fruition. Everyone was cordial, invited input and respected my preferences. After doing some research and price comparison, I found everything was very realistic and fair
- Legends LandscapingExcellent! Legends Landscaping was able to start the work several weeks before the scheduled start date. They reviewed the project on site the day before the work began. The work was completed in eight days and it looks beautiful!
- Legends LandscapingWe couldn't be more pleased. We interviewed two other landscape companies, but chose to hire Legends because they offered the best proposal for the price. We wanted a rustic park-like yard with no lawn, but lots of flowers, trees, and rambling walkways. Trisha, the designer, understood exactly what we were looking for, and was flexible when we asked for changes. The crew was friendly, hard-working and meticulous. We love our new yard
- Legends LandscapingLegends wasn't the least expensive bid nor were they the most. We went with them because of their excellent reviews on Angie's list and their ratings on other links. Their workers were always on time, polite and extremely hard working. Mike the owner and Shane the Supt. are very straight forward. Their office staff is very professional and Trichia did a very good job designing the final plans for our HOA 's approval. The quality of the plant and tree selections exceeded our expectations. They also provided top soil and fertilizer for the vegetation. Several of our neighbors were impressed with their quality and they decided to hire Legends
- Legends LandscapingMy Lawn "rebuild plan" included water saving technologies which are sometimes used in large-scale Commercial Development, such as Athletic Fields. But these features are almost never used in this location for residential lawns. My Key features are: * Homeowner-installed irrigation pipe and (traditional) pop-up system. * At depth of 4" from grass surface, Underground Watering (Using Rainbird XFS Drip tubing). * Homeowner-installed drip tube layout (adjusting for known "wet" and "dry spots" from the previous pop-up system). * Underground Soil Moisture Sensor prevents watering unless truly needed. * Water-Sense (tm) Certified grass, which grows roots up to 10" deep. I spoke and met with with several area Lawn Contractors. Most were unfamiliar with modern underground watering technologies. Most were also unwilling to work a multi-week project schedule: First excavate. Then, wait for homeowner to install PVC pop-up pipe system. Then, bring in soil and fill to 4" below surface grade. Then, wait for homeowner to install underground lawn drip tubing system. Then, bring in additional soil to bring grade up to surface grade (minus thickness of sod). Then fertilize, roll, install sod, water, and re-roll. Of those few that bid, Legends had the largest and most professional operation. Not the cheapest bid, but the work and customer care was outstanding. If you need only a low-tech "makeover", then you can consider many other Lawn Installation Services as well. But for my complicated project, this is the Contractor which looked best, and their performance was outstanding. It seems likely, to me, that their pricing is very competitive for "simple lawn makeover" work, and lawn + patio and/or concrete work as well. But my job was not typical, and I don't know exactly how their pricing would compare on such "typical" contracts. I am thrilled by the work of Legends Landscaping. HIGHEST recommendation
- Hillside Nursery and LandscapingWonderful to work with Joe and his crew. Very professional and clean up was performed every day following work performed.
- Tim's Total TreeTheir prices was very reasonable and the quality of work provided was excellent. They came on time and they were very professional.
- Outdoor Concepts LLCWe were pleased with every phase except getting started. Dave had a planning person who came to the site, promised a plan and then stalled out on us. When I got a hold of Dave to explain that we hadn't gotten the plan yet, he stepped up immediately to give up a plan and get started. Dave and his crew were very efficient and professional. I kept finding more for them to do
- Hillside Nursery and LandscapingI simply can't say enough good things about Hillside. The owner, Joe, came out a couple of times to meet with us before giving us his proposal. We feel he really listened to what we wanted in a backyard. He gave us a lot of ideas and options about placement and styles of water features, fire pits/rocks, trees and plants, etc.. We decided on a waterfall and a fire rock with surrounding boulders. His foreman, Jacob, did an incredible job of building a waterfall with three layers of falls. He also installed lighting in it. It looks, and sounds, incredible. The fire rock is also really incredible. We selected it from several large boulders Joe had. He then had it carved out and fitted with burners, etc.. to make it a fire pit. He surrounded it with other large boulders for seating. Jacob and his crew did such an awesome job for us. They were very punctual, organized, got right to work and really knew what they were doing. Everything went very smoothly. They even cleaned up the worksite every day at the end of the workday to make it look as neat as possible during the construction process. Now that's being professional! Now we have a backyard that looks like something out of a magazine
Mulch Delivery Services in Tahoe City
- Business Description:We are a land management company specializing in brush clearing, mulching, fire mitigation, and hazardous or unwanted tree removal as well as tree care, including chipping and clean-up. We also perform the following: - stump grinding - property maintenance - creating defensible space - grading - fire abatemenRecent Review:It was fabulous. They were professional, on time and cleaned up after themselves.Kathy G.
- Business Description:Throne Builders’s Inc. is a Residential Remodeling company experienced in the design and construction of properties in San Francisco, Sacramento, and surrounding areas in Northern California. We specialize in gut remodel projects of existing homes, as well as modern design, including assisting in floor plan changes, additions, plans, permits, ect. We also do Carpentry projects, and other types of maintenance and remodel work like kitchen and bathroom projects. If your looking for someone who ..Recent Review:After the most recent wind storm we finally faced the fact that we had to replace our 24 year old fence and gate. Adam Throne did ours at a very reasonable price for high quality work. He showed up on time and worked his butt off until after dark to get our fence done as soon as possible to avoid prolonged inconvenience and worry to us of having our yard exposed. He was responsive to our picky concerns and preferences, recommended solutions, tore out a couple old shrubs at no extra cost, and cleaned up and hauled off the aftermath mess. His work is high quality and our fence is strong and will last us for another 24 years or more. We are so pleased and now our neighbors want to replace theirsDebra M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Legends Landscaping has been creating spectacular outdoor spaces for residential and commercial customers throughout the Reno-Sparks for a quarter century. Our start-to-finish capabilities mean we can design the space of your dreams and install it. From rock walls and outdoor kitchens to unique plants and irrigation systems—with our landscaping services in Reno we have the expertise to complete your project, no matter where your imagination takes itRecent Review:I am very pleased with Legends Landscape. From the proposal to the finish of the job, everything went very smoothly. The quality of the work was outstanding and the people from the company were very friendly without exception. Not only would I hire them again, but I am currently in the process of getting a proposal for addition work! I highly recommend themMitchell C.
- Business Description:Bright Green landscaping serves Reno, Nevada and beyond. Get a FREE QUOTE on landscaping at niiselawn.com Some of the services we provide are: Landscaping Sprinkler turn on and turn off Mowing, trimming, blowing, etc. Soil aeration Landscape Paving Water feature install and repair Thatching and de-thatching Lawn and Patio Lighting Reno / Sparks Drip System install and Repair Fall clean up Tree and garden pruning Snow plowing and removal Landscaping service consultation Tree trimming & Beyond!..Recent Review:Contractor did not respond to request.Jeremy A.
- Business Description:At Reno Green we infuse all three of these qualities into every residential or commercial landscape we work on. And we are skilled at every detail … from installation of plants and flowers to outdoor lighting and water features to weeding and seeding and much more. Landscape Design: We offer a variety of landscape services, from new construction design to enhancing an existing yard. In addition to design build services, we work with the finest landscape architects to create projects that ..
- Business Description:Valley Materials & Equipment is an experienced prime & sub contractor. The company offers an honest and professional service to its customers.
- Business Description:15 years experience in Carpentry, In Landscaping Business since I was 10 Years old in Fathers Business. Competitive Prices, Hundreds of tools to fit your needs. Have a job or a question give me a call.
- Business Description:JJV Rubber Mulch and Safe Rock, stands poised and proud by providing rubber mulch products that utilizes NON-TIRE recycled rubber in the production process. JJV Rubber Mulch continues to offer a safe and clean alternative
- Business Description:Our sole focus is designing and safely implementing tree trimming prescriptions that reduce long term maintenance and increase the lifespans of trees.Recent Review:I made an appointment for someone to come out and give me an estimate. No one showed up and I did not get a call to reschedule. Apparently, they did not feel my time was of any importance. I will not be using them for any further workyvonne s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mulch delivery service articles
When battling troublesome pests and grime in your garden, turning to soap may feel like a last ditch effort, but it’s incredibly versatile and effective when you encounter plant problems. Discover all that soap can do for your garden.
Mulching your flower beds can prevent weeds, protect plants, cover landscape fabric, and keep your garden healthy. This guide will show you the benefits of mulching, what type of mulch to use, and when to mulch your garden.
Find mulch & topsoil services in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
mulch & topsoil services in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hillside Nursery and Landscaping16710 Cheryl Ln
- Hillside Nursery and Landscaping
- JJV Rubber Mulch and Safe Rock LLC98 W Arion Street
St. Paul, Minnesota
- JJV Rubber Mulch and Safe Rock LLC
- Legends Landscaping324 S 18th St
- Legends Landscaping
- SERGI ENTERPRISES,INC8619 SPECKLED AVE #4 PO BOX 278
Kings Beach, California
- SERGI ENTERPRISES,INC
- Throne Builders Inc.8109 Damico Dr
El Dorado Hills, California
- Throne Builders Inc.
- White Oak Land ManagementPO box 1554
Meadow Vista, California
- White Oak Land Management