Milk paint and chalk paint are two popular paint types that give wood an antique, distressed look. While they’re similar in appearance, there are a few key differences to consider. Learn whether milk paint vs. chalk paint is ideal for your next project.
Get matched with top furniture refinishers in Tahoe City, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local furniture refinishers.
Recent Furniture Refinishing Reviews in Tahoe City
- Evco InteriorsDon, the owner is such a help with anything and everything to do with the project chosen. He is kind and patient and reasonable. His staff is equally excellent in every part of the process. Ashley has unbelievable experience and will guide you to the product that fits your taste and decor of your home. They are always prompt and pick up and deliver in the most professional way. I would recommend Evco Interiors to family and friends and would not go anywhere else for my upholstery needs. Thank you Evco! Jan Webste
- The Flint Works - Dick FlintChairs were stripped and ready in two days. Good job done quickly. Now they just need a light sanding a Danish oil finish. Dick does other furniture related work like custom shelving but I'm not aware of his full range of services.
- FURNITURE MENDERSThey were excellent. They picked it up, fixed it, and brought it back within 3 days. It was really quick and they did excellent work. The price was very reasonable.
- Evco InteriorsDon was very helpful and professional. His work was outstanding, his price was fair. He was on time for appointments. He delivered all restored, refreshed and repaired furniture on time just as he had agreed to. I value his work highly. The furniture he worked on was in better than new condition when he delivered it. I have already recommended his work to a technician that was providing us with pest control services. Yes, I would use him again. We will also be purchasing curtains for the front room and master bedroom from EVCO. He is the second generation owner of this business. His grown children also work at EVCO so that means that his family has 3 generations and more than 50 years experience in this business. I consider EVCO to be the best at this business of furniture repair and restoration. I recommend his business highly to anyone who needs these services
- Evco InteriorsThey were extremely professional, and did the work in the time frame they estimated. They have been active in northern nevada for about 35 years and I have used them several times, as they are the best in northern nevada as far as I am concerned. They get especially busy around holiday time, but will be honest about how long the work will take. As this point in time, there is no other company that I trust to do a very fine job
- FINISH LINEWe took two oak kitchen stools to The Finish Line. We have had these stools since the 89s and they look so perfect in our kitchen. They are just the right height and color. They are comfortable. The problem is they were looking so bad. They were scratched and had water damage on the seats from the dishwasher overflowing. We tried purchasing new chairs but could never find another set that we liked as much as these. We decided to have them refinished and chose The Finishing Line. It's a two person shop, I believe. They are not always in the office but I left a message and they got back to me in a timely manner. We made an appointment and brought our chairs in to be evaluated. They quoted a price that a little higher than some other bids we had received but we liked them and felt good about their knowledge. We were in no hurry for the chairs and they had them for some while, maybe six weeks. The finished chairs were superb. They look brand new. The hardware in the seat swivel was refurbished. We couldn't be happier. We're going to take an heirloom table in to be refinished soon. We highly recommend The Finishing Line
- Richard D. Ford / Ultra Fine FinishWe couldn't be more pleased with what Richard did for us. Both pieces (table and chest) were pretty much a mess with lots of deep scratches and wood damage. After Richard restored them, you cannot tell that they were not straight from the showroom. And these pieces are vintage 1943. The whole process from initial evaluation to delivery of finished projects was handled professionally and we were given periodic progress reports. It isn't cheap, but the results are awesome and well worth the investment. Richard is indeed a "master craftsman" and we will use him again
- Daniel's Finishing ShopIt took a few weeks for him to fit me into his scheduled, but he followed up with me on the prearranged day. On the scheduled day he arrived on time and completed the work in the estimated time. He was professional, cleaned up after each repair, did a good job, and even showed me how to touch-up my cabinets myself in the future. What more could I ask for
- Richard D. Ford / Ultra Fine FinishHE ROCKS!!!!!!! The cabinets and woodwork in our house was over 40 years old and he restored them to better than their original luster and looks. The work we asked Richard completed turned out to be gorgeous!!! He helped pick out the colors that we needed to refinish our kitchen cabinets and woodwork just as we discussed and did the job quickly and professionally. His taste and suggestions were fantastic. I get a whole different feeling when I go in there now. He also suggested other improvements that I have since incorporated which will only help to enhance the beautiful job that he did. This added mega bucks to the value of my house. We may just have to have him take up permanent residence so that he can do ALL of the projects that I would like to have him do. I am really hoping that he can come back. My lists are endless
- Richard D. Ford / Ultra Fine FinishThe table was fully restored to its original beauty. The color stain Richard chose brought out the natural color of the wood and the finish has a gorgeous luster that befits the character of the piece. Richard was very professional, skilled, enthusiastic and friendly. I have 8 more pieces that he is going to refinish for me. I trust him completely with my family heirlooms
Furniture Repair Specialists in Tahoe City
- Business Description:Servicing Northern Nevada we are a Junk Hauling, Waste Prevention, and Innovation Company. ReHaul is revolutionizing the way that we recycle our junk and manage our waste. ReHaul is creating jobs for young adults, helping the economy, and improving the environment. Offering 10% off to veterans, senior citizens, and the disabled.Recent Review:Polite, honest, and got the job done quickly.Carmelita B.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Dustin DuBurg Furniture Services, Central California’s #1 Choice in Furniture Repair! Feel comfortable in knowing you’ve chosen the best! Nationally recognized, yet locally owned and operated, we pride ourselves on excellent service and quality workmanship, at a price that all budgets can afford. We offer a variety of professional furniture services throughout Central California, including, but not limited to: furniture repair, refinishing and upholstery. We are fully insured and m..Recent Review:I tried 3 times to get a quote, never got a response...Erik J.
- Business Description:High Sierra Recycled Forest Products was created to provide customers in the Reno/Tahoe area with unique custom furniture and decorative home items built with a rustic flare. We have satisfied numerous customers with handmade dinning tables, kitchen tables, desks, fireplace mantels, counter tops, kitchen hutches, outdoor furniture, and many other items built from our inventory of reclaimed and recycled wood. In addition, we provide general construction services for residential maintenance and..Recent Review:He literally rebuilt and replaced a portion of the garage wall, making it safer, more effective with a large dog door. He did a great job both inside and out. The longer the owner was here...the more things he repaired and replaced in my home. The price was higher than I had planned....but only because he continued to fix SO many things, at my request in the moment! And he did so cheerfully. I had only planned on the dog door replacement and the price for that...but he worked so quickly, so efficiently and thoroughly...that I hired for more projects around the house. I would definitely hire again. He is knowledgable about so much. I'm planning on hiring for electrical and deck work in the spring. His woodwork is beautiful. He was clean, quick, efficient and so polite. <br /Maureen M.
- Business Description:Sipe's Tahoe, previously known as Sipe's Antiques, has been in business since 1986. It was established in Sonora, Ca where Steve Sipe resided for 25 years before moving to Reno, NV for a year and then to Truckee, Ca. Since moving to Truckee, the business has developed to serve the region with anything and everything you need for your home
- Business Description:Wildlife Art -- Brenda's long term goal is to continue to use her gift for art as a tool in the crusade to save our endangered species. She has been working diligently with both experts and students to refine and share her talents in ways that will support that goal. Her work has been featured in galleries throughout California including the Parkhurst Gallery in Seal Beach and Morro Bay and the Museum of Natural History at Morro Bay. Her paintings were prominently displayed at the Wyland Gal..
- Business Description:Blue Lake Seal Coat and Striping is a family ran seal coat and striping company. We operate a heavy duty 520 gallon seal coat tank. We handle all jobs no matter how big or small. From your private drive way to your large business parking lot, installing signs, bumpers, striping parking spaces, handicap spaces, and no parking fire lanes. All at competitive rates. Why Seal Coat? Weatherproofs: Prevents damaging water penetration Like-New Appearance: Provides a new, fresh appearance with a j..
- Business Description:Established in 2006 we specialize in repairing and restoring damaged furniture and wood often times saving thousands in replacement costs. Our services include disaster restoration from water or fire damage, commercial furniture repair services and residential repair services.
- Business Description:We now offer a fast and easy way to get a 90 DAY, NO CREDIT SCORE NEEDED PAYMENT PLAN for your customers, using our flexible payment plan option with a great approval rating. You set your own terms of repayment as long as you stay under $5000, receive at least 1/3 down and no longer than 90 days. THIS IS NOT A LOAN SIMPLE PAYMENT PLAN HIGH APPROVAL RATE NO LIENHOLDER NO LONG APPROVAL PROCESS IMMEDIATE FUNDS TO BUSINESS OWNER DRAMATICALLY INCREASE SALE
- Business Description:Color Glo is a world leader in color restoration and repair of leather, vinyl, cloth and hard plastics. We offer a cost effective process to restore leather furniture, car seats, steering wheels, center consoles and so much more
Explore our Solution Center for helpful furniture repair specialist articles
There are many types of paint that can stand up to the elements, but whether they will work well for your outdoor furniture depends on your furniture’s material. This guide will help you decide which paint is best for your project.
Many people confuse the words rattan and wicker and use them interchangeably. Although similar, there are differences. Before shopping for new rattan furniture, you’ll want to read this guide to learn about rattan and how it may differ from wicker.
Find furniture refinishers in
- Olympic Valley
- Carnelian Bay
- Tahoe Vista
- Kings Beach
- Incline Village
- Zephyr Cove
- South Lake Tahoe
- Washoe Valley
- Mound House
- Carson City
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Spanish Springs
- Pollock Pines
furniture refinishers in Tahoe City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Archive Edition Inc
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping488 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping
- CUSTOM SHOP1446 Parkland Ave
Carson City, Nevada
- CUSTOM SHOP
- Foothill Restore208 Gold Flat Ct
Nevada City, California
- Foothill Restore
- Gary Newell DesignsPO Box 1123
- Gary Newell Designs
- High Sierra Recycled Forest Products16780 Dry Creek Road
- High Sierra Recycled Forest Products
- Wildlife Art -- Brenda Lee430 Linden St.
- Wildlife Art -- Brenda Lee