The Duct Cleaning Pros

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2013

With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can perform many services that your home requires. Some of the services that we offer include: air duct cleaning, dryer vent and duct cleaning, installation of dryer ducts and vents, and retrofitting dryer vents with new, zero-air flow restriction, dryer roof

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

air duct cleaning (347)dryer vent cleaning (255)gutter cleaning (72)HVAC Companies (27)roof cleaning (18)pressure washing (12)screen repair (6)lighting (2)lawn care (2)fence company (2)driveway gate installation (1)holiday decorating (1)

01/19/2021

Casandra M.

Timely, professional, Covid protocol used, very informative, answered all questions and even vacuumed our whole house fan screen as a gift. Very happy with service.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts and return

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

Thank you. We strive to provide the safest conditions possible during cleaning, and look to put your concerns first in all we do.

01/07/2021

ALAN D.

The two technicians were efficient and did a great job! We definitely recommend them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleanout

Cost $129.99

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank You! We appreciate your patronage.

06/09/2020

Pete V.

Went well. Well done. God bless you Pros!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we're glad you are happy with our work.

05/28/2020

Michael S.

Duct Cleaning Pros was incredibly professional and accommodating with our schedule. Their team performed the work quickly without an issue. The men who came to the house as well as those we spoke with were very kind and made the entire process easy despite the current COVID crisis. Our dryer now runs smoothly and easily.

Description of Work
Dryer Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thank you for the nice review! We recognize that a clogged dryer vent is a big problem especially under statewide "Safer at Home" orders. NAFPA research shows a failure to clean is the leading cause of laundry fires! And a compromised Air Duct can bring deadly carbon monoxide into a home too. That's why the government classifies us as essential workers. But this SARS-CoV-2 is a real threat too! That's why we've taken extra steps to protect our customers and technicians' from the spread of biological contaminants like Viruses and Bacteria.

04/28/2020

Maria T.

Great! Super professional. Very flexible with selecting the work and paying only for what we needed.

Description of Work
duct clean

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We understand that many of our customers are not aware of what work is needed. We Strive to do just that, all the while educating you so you're confident that the work we do is most beneficial for you.

02/26/2020

James C.

Fine, they just did what they thought necessary. I also bought their filters.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Charging customers for services that aren't really needed is unacceptable in our business. The EPA only recommends air duct cleaning on an "as-needed" basis. I'm sure you'll be pleased with your EG Filter purchase. That's the model I use in my home and they work great and have a LIFETIME Warranty!

06/17/2019

Linda B.

We were so impressed from the beginning to the end. Quick booking! Personal, professional work. We'd recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

03/11/2019

Greg S.

excellent, quick work. Also added new dryer venting.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

Thank you for the nice review. Our technicians appreciate it when customers acknowledge their hard work. We're glad we could help you with your dryer venting needs.

01/20/2019

Brad M.

Good job. Techncian took about 30-40 mins. Very reasonable.

Description of Work
Clean Air Duct

Work Completed On 01/20/2019

Thanks for your nice review. We appreciate your "Very reasonable" comment. We try to provide the best value possible. Our technicians also love to know that they did a good job. To avoid any confusion for others who might read your review, we actually worked on your Dryer Vent. The category for Air Duct Cleaning relates to your HVAC system and usually takes several hours to complete. Our team is really good! but a 40 minute Air Duct Cleaning is beyond their ability. LOL Again, thank you for your review.

11/27/2018

Karen W.

Really responsive team. They provided before/after pics and kept us informed every step of the way.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and dryer vent

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

Thank you. We really strive to exceed your expectations. Providing Excellent Customer Service is part of our Mission Statement.

10/18/2018

Mary S.

I was extremely pleased. They booked me promptly. The service person called because he was going to be 10 minutes late. Devin was personable, knowledgeable and thorough. I can't say enough nice things. He took before and after pictures. The vent was completely blocked. Afterwards it looked like new. They use the same equipment as used on HVAC ducts. Very clean process. The price was just slightly higher than a couple of others, but considering the equipment used, the prompt service and the cleanliness, the few bucks didn't matter. The owner followed up to make sure I was pleased. Will use again.

Description of Work
Clean out dryer vent

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

Review for The Duct Cleaning Pros - P.O. Box 252, Lincoln, CA - 37485104

10/05/2018

Penny H.

These guys were great - good work, very responsive, and really nice, from Ben in their office to Devin in the field. I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

You are very kind [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the opportunity to come help!

09/18/2018

Cynthia K.

I have an older home & all of the duct work had to be replaced. Josh & Devin got the job done quickly & in a very honest, professional & friendly way. I would definitely recommend this company

Description of Work
Air duct system replacement

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

Thank you for your kind words, I will make sure Josh and Devin receive the praise. It was a pleasure to provide this service for you!

08/20/2018

Aldegonda C.

I assumed I called them direct before I contacted you. I was not aware i had contracted true your webside little confusing. I hope you didnt charge him twice. Thanks, Aldegonda Calvo

Description of Work
Clean Dryer Vent

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the feedback. I wasn't able to find you in our system for work that we provided you. I wanted to make sure you weren't charged twice. Please call us to make sure you weren't overcharged. Sincerely, Ben Brown Service Manager 916-462-2425 EXT 101

06/26/2018

Moses M.

The Duct Cleaning Pro's came on an hour's notice and was very informative and accommodating to someone like myself being a curious person who likes to watch services being performed to learn a few things about future maintenance. Despite my constant questions which probably took the technician a little longer to complete the job they did the job, explaining everything along the way, while providing preventative suggestions. Thank you Duct Cleaning Pro's.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning after 9 years of neglect

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We are very proud of our Technicians, and make sure they see the kind comments left by our customers. I'm glad they were so accommodating for you.

05/05/2018

Barbara G.

These guys were amazing....they went above and beyond. I was able to get a next day appointment, they came on time, they were extremely personable and helpful. I wish I could remember the names of two guys that came because they definitelt deserve recognition. A+++

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Box Install & Vent Clean

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], you are very kind. The Technicians names are Josh and Devon. We also greatly appreciate their service.

03/25/2018

Robert A.

Great. Appreciated the replacement of the prior vent!

Description of Work
Dryer vent/duct cleaned and a new vent was installed

Work Completed On 03/25/2018

02/26/2018

Lori G.

Great service! Techs were professional and prompt.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

01/17/2018

Dan V.

No issues at all, excellent work and great value for the work performed.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to provide you with Excellent service. We hope you enjoy the clean and fresh air that will be moving through your system now.

12/09/2017

Randy F.

We had some sort of animal get stuck in our dryer vent, and we started smelling something. After coming to Angie’s List, we found these guys, and boy, are we glad we did. They worked to thoroughly clean the line, but realized that there was a bigger issue than just cleaning it out, so they had to come do bigger work. They were thorough, they explained everything they did, they gave us a discount because we had cleaning service already, so they took that off of putting in a new system and they used high quality parts. Along with all that, they were professional, courteous, and incredibly nice to work with. Overall, I hope we don’t need them again, but if we do, I’d call them again in a minute!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning and replacement

Work Completed On 12/09/2017

10/23/2017

Loren W.

It went very well. I learned that the builder had improperly installed the dryer vent hood on the roof. Now I have to get that fixed. This was not a fault of the duct cleaner, who was very professional, explained everything, did everything within his power to clean the vent. He also discovered that the connector from the back of my dryer to the wall was completely broken in half, so I had that replaced.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

Thanks for your nice review. We are glad your technician was professional and able to help. If you have any questions, please give us a call.

09/05/2017

Brenda P.

Dryer vent cleaned from roof. Seems ok.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning