Making your house smell good can be fast & easy! We all want our homes to smell pleasant,so here are the five ways to combat stale air naturally with simple solutions using items you likely already have. Read about how can make your home smell scrumptious
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Lodi, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Lodi
- Sparkle & Shine Professional Cleaning LLCAmazing. Efficient, detailed staff, friendly, accommodating, thorough, everything I wanted in a cleaning service. Highly recommended! A+++++
- Sparkle & Shine Professional Cleaning LLCVery well done job. very proficient and professional. Was very easy to schedule and communication was excellent. Will definitely continue service. Very highly recommend this company
- Sparkle & Shine Professional Cleaning LLCThey are dependable and the quality of service is excellent, Sparkle and shine is very thorough and accommodating. I feel that they are very professional and their pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend them.
- Cindy's Cleaning ServiceCindy and her team were great. We had anticipated not needing our new house cleaned but after we got the keys, we realized how wrong we were! In a rush to hire before the truck came, Cindy was responsive, kind, and flexible. Her and her team were thorough and did an amazing job. What a relief to not have to worry about cleaning our new home, at the same time we were moving out and cleaning our old home and coordinating with movers. We will absolutely hire her and her team again
- Boss Up Cleaning ServicesAt first I was reluctant to hire a cleaning service to come into my home and clean but after meeting boss up cleaning services I no longer have those worries. The experience was more than basic vacuuming and mopping the floors and dusting, there was cleaning of plumbing fixtures and she offers laundry service. I have pets and the chemicals were clean I didn't have to worry about any chemicals being harsh to my fair family it was an wonderful cleaning experience. Thank you boss u
- Boss Up Cleaning ServicesMaranda arrived on time, cheerful, with supplies, professional and ready to work. I have and would recommend her to anyone who needs to get the job done.
- Pro MoversThey overcompensated on my request. No damage, great time management, and exceptional customer service.
- A Better House Cleaning Company LLCThe company lived up to their name “A better housecleaning company”. They were on time, did a thorough cleaning, and the cleaner was very personable. Everything shined!
- A Better House Cleaning Company LLCVery professional! Larry did an early walk through to prepare for the initial deep cleaning. He asked questions to make sure his team understand what we wanted. He was here with his team for this first cleaning to make sure they met our expectations…which they did! Very conscientious, thorough. Very pleased and have scheduled them for recurring servic
- A Better House Cleaning Company LLCI’ve been using Larry and his crew for a year now and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They are all friendly and professional and pay attention to the little things that make the house feel complete. Larry is also very open to communication if anything is amiss and will make sure it is rectified and then some. His lead, T., is a wiz with a Magic Eraser and always quick with a smile to make your day better. A great company with great people
Last update on August 27, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Lodi
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Thinking outside the box can help find creative ways to tackle your household chores: Unexpected uses for your dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and more.
Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Find house cleaning services in
- Walnut Grove,
- French Camp,
- Elk Grove,
- Bethel Island,
- Rio Vista,
- Valley Springs,
- Discovery Bay,
House Cleaning Companies in Lodi, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aurelia Fernandez Cleaning Service"Queen of Clean"529 S Hutchins
Lodi, California 95240
- EASY CLEAN MAID2558 HOFF LN
Lodi, California 95242
- Merry Maids of Lodi923 E Turner Rd
Lodi, California 95240
- Aurelia Fernandez Cleaning Service"Queen of Clean"
- 1-877 Dump Pro130 Market Pl Ste 291
San Ramon, California 94583
- 1-877 Dump Pro
- All Clear Window Cleaning & Pressure Wash1823 Woodacre Way
Roseville, California 95661
- Ambit Energy Solar Sun Run2600 Knollwood Ct 19
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California 95682
- America Clean & Bright Inc1004 Eastern Ave
Sacramento, California 95864
- American Tile Cleaning & Hard Surface Restoration3239 Antonovich Rd
Valley Springs, California 95252
- All Clear Window Cleaning & Pressure Wash
- Fix It Today LLC.10426 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California 95757
- Fix It Today LLC.
- The Specialists All Natural Carpet Cleaning8848 Madison Ave
FAIR OAKS, California 95628
- The Specialists All Natural Carpet Cleaning
- Valleys Commercial and Residential CleaningPo Box 3607
Modesto, California 95352
- Valleys Commercial and Residential Cleaning
House cleaners that service Lodi
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.