What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Santa Maria, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Santa Maria
- Dan the Maintenance ManVery satisfied. Outstanding work and so professional. Reasonable rates and always on time. Will continue to use on all my landscaping and recommend to everyone.
- Cota’s Handyman Service’sIt went very well. The plan we had for my yard was executed to satisfaction and Aj was a pleasure to work with. His crew was also very good. Fast and clean.
- Gowin GreenMy yard was such a mess then I hired Gowin Green for a total yard and patio makeover. Best decision I ever made.
- SLO MowWe hired SLOmow for mastication work before fire season on our 20 acre property on a steep hill in N. County. We were very pleased with the operator who drove up with some serious heavy equipment to masticate and remove dead almond trees, brush, removal of dead tree stumps. I also needed to relocate a 15 year old fruitless mulberry tree, and push back 10+ ft. of the mountain side to create a larger backyard space. I was confident in leaving the operator as I ran errands and when I returned, I was impressed with the amount of work that he completely in such a short amount of time. He is truly a hard worker and skilled operator with years of trusted experience. I recommend Robert and SLOmow for all of your mastication and contractor needs. (805) 439.091
- linos landscapingHe is an efficient worker and does a good job on his own. He needs little supervisor and does an excellent job. His pricing fair.
- Mountain Maids PlusThey were here on time and brought crew with them, the owner and her girls made quick work of cleaning my house, my wife was amazed. We have had other house cleaners at a lesser price that did half the work the in twice the time. They had 2 guys on the windows, they not only cleaned the windows but also the screens and tracks, overall a great job. Another guy took care of the roof and gutters and downspouts as 4 more guys attacked the yard work everything they as they racked and trimmed they were also burning everything, in our county (Amador County) we are allowed to burn our yard waste. All work was finished the same day, at first i thought the price was a little high but when i saw all that they had done and how it was done i must say i was very impressed. In closing i will say the we will be calling them back in the future
- Bertin Pulido Garden And Tree ServiceBertin Pulido showed up on time to see what our needs were (mainly demo and prep for the landscaping we would do later on our own). We explained what we wanted along with a diagram of our backyard (we live on ½ and acre) which included adding cement to an existing shed pad, moving 20’x20’ area of large river rock to another location, scraping out smaller river rock/gravel, removing a cactus, removing all weeds, and grading the whole area of soil material remaining. He offered some suggestions regarding the cement work needed to put a replacement shed and after considering it, decided to go with his recommendation. He sat by himself for half an hour considering the work we were requesting a bid for, making some phone calls, writing his own notes, and came up with a bid for us that day. Of all the six landscapers that came to give bids, he was soft spoken, took the time to carefully think out what he would do for us, was not 'pushy' but relaxed and informative, explained how the process would go, and the time/date we could begin if we chose to go with him. He happened to be the last of the landscapers we contacted for bids so we had a feel for what was out there. His price was little higher than most of the bids, lower than a couple, but he had his own equipment (our job really did require a skip loader and larger trucks to haul loads to the dump), he was insured and licensed, and had a number of employees to do the different jobs for our renovation needs. We considered his bid fair and even negotiated with him a little which he was receptive to. We were completely satisfied with his ultimate bid. Bertin had a crew that could start the next day with the clean-up and hauling. As the day went on and into the next day, several different workers showed up and took over with their area of expertise. They were all friendly and diligent workers. Not really an inconvenience for us necessarily, but the first two days (three and half days total), the workers showed up 30 minutes to an hour late, but they got right to work and completed the goals for the day by 5pm. We were extremely pleased with all of the workers employed by Bertin. As the first day went on, I pulled up some walkway pavers that really didn't work well connecting an rv pad to the large cement patio that we have. We asked Bertin how much he would charge to add a 4'x4' walkway. He told us the cost of both the materials and labor and we gave the go-ahead. Later, we removed a 27 year old wooden walkway to the old shed. We considered using wood once again, but asked Bertin what he thought. He shared his opinion (use cement), once again gave us a price, and then added this to the job also. A third change to the plan was also welcomed and fairly priced by Bertin when we asked for him to scrape out another smaller area on the other side of the shed area. Although he already had us as a client, our added changes to the contract were still fairly priced and even though adding a day and half to the job, he was happy to re-arrange employee’s schedule to get the complete job completed without having to return later. He also did little extra’s like let us add some “junk” to the truck on each dump run. The workers always left the end of the day only after putting tools away, cleaning or sweeping up, and verifying with us where it was ok to park the truck and skip loader for the night. Our payment’s included 1/3 the first day, another 1/3 the next day after we added the additional work to the contract, then the final 1/3 at the completion of the project (we did a final walk-through and once we were satisfied he took the final payment). We absolutely loved working with Bertin and his employees. Our experience with him was positive and we are very satisfied with the results! I would recommend his company 100%! (Bertin lives between Lompoc and Buelton, but supplies his services throughout the North County
- DRM VENTURES LTDFirst of all, Derek was prompt in his email and phone responses. He has all of the appropriate tools for the job. What would have taken us a week, he finished in a few hours! I felt he was more than fair in terms of price and we will consider any time we need yard work and definitely for leaf removal next year
- Bethesda Lawn & MaintenanceThis is just the most recent work. I've been using Bethesda Lawn and Maintenance for the last 6+ year and I think they're great. They regularly take care of lawn mowing and cleanup and other lawn care needs as requested (e.g, aeration, seeding, fertilizing, weeding, ,leaf cleanup, etc.). All of the workers are professional and friendly. David is very responsive and knowledgable. Two of my neighbors came to ask me about them and also now use them
- SLO MowDon't waste your money with this company. Their staff is unsupervised and irresponsible. Our property was recked by their mastication operator and despite several requests to fix the issue, they were not able to get it right. The owners made un-ending excuses, were unprofessional and difficult to reach while their crew was on our property. They than handed us a huge bill and claimed the mastication operator worked 4 hours more than he actually had. Of course, they were never on the property, so how would they know. Stay awa
Leaf Removal Services in Santa Maria
- Business Description:License Handyman to do jobs under $500.00,Irrigation systems and drip systems as well as timers, valves, clean ups ,installation,hauling and more call me 805-868-869.Recent Review:It went very well. The plan we had for my yard was executed to satisfaction and Aj was a pleasure to work with. His crew was also very good. Fast and clean.Michelle S.
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yardJeannine W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:Custom landscape design & construction company. 12 years in business in SLO county!Recent Review:This did not go well and we parted 8 months after we began the process. We heard a variety of reasons why things were not progressing - short staffed, people sick, holidays, weather etc. We were originally quoted 1-2k for design work. We have an extremely small backyard and were thus surprised to get a bill for 2500k with implementation costs of 42k. We then received another design bill of $600 and had had enough. They stated that we had asked for a number of changes that required more work. We did ask for a few changes but also pointed out a number of mistakes they made (they had a Cal Poly student doing the CAD work) which required rework and wasted out time. Would not recommend them. This is the problem in this area when times are good they have more work than they can handleNorm B.
- Business Description:Over 25 years experience of lawn services and yard maintenance.
- Business Description:Lawn cutting tree cutting and yard work and shrub trimming and leaf blowing
- Business Description:I have been working in San Luis Obispo County performing Handyman services for clients found by light advertising and word of mouth. I am independent, reliable, dependable, efficient and a hard worker. I am a military veteran and get discounts on the supplies I purchase for my clients. I have plenty of local references of the work I have completedRecent Review:Had to help remove sod...brought his kids to do work, and they tired easily. New fence that was installed is failing after two years, fence posts are failing, not enough fence posts were installed. Fence and lattice repair bent and failingJacalyn K.
- Business Description:SunCal Landscapers is giving new customers 50% off of a full package lawn mowing service for a limited time. Call or email us for a free in person estimate.
- Business Description:We are a local company that provides a high leval of work for not so high prices.Recent Review:First off, he asked for payment up front and every day as he worked. Ok, done. No big deal. He rescheduled the grass install many times for multiple reasons. Ok, dealt with it. Sprinklers were put in COMPLETELY wrong, barely put in ground a few inches, NOT the correct specification or depth. Only a few sprinklers installed, 6 to be exact, to cover a large area, which actually required 15. Valves were placed on top of ground, no covering, wires crossed, exposed, not capped. The most shorty work in the world. My 2 year old could have done better. Since e grass wasn't properly watered, most of it died, costing me much more to replace. He ran his tractor through my front yard, completely destroying my beautiful lawn, and mauled over my flowers. The gaping holes were filled in with dead grass, which I payed him to replace from a smaller side yard. When asked to come back and fix the sprinklers, he showed up, promised to return, and never did. I have since reported him to the board of contractors <br /Michele v.
- Business Description:Professional brush removal, land clearing and mastication services. Remove unwanted fuel from grass, manzanita, scrub oak brush, poison oak and small trees. No piles for burning, all material is mulched and masticated back into the top soil. Ideal for farming preparation, fuel breaks and building pad prepRecent Review:We hired SLOmow for mastication work before fire season on our 20 acre property on a steep hill in N. County. We were very pleased with the operator who drove up with some serious heavy equipment to masticate and remove dead almond trees, brush, removal of dead tree stumps. I also needed to relocate a 15 year old fruitless mulberry tree, and push back 10+ ft. of the mountain side to create a larger backyard space. I was confident in leaving the operator as I ran errands and when I returned, I was impressed with the amount of work that he completely in such a short amount of time. He is truly a hard worker and skilled operator with years of trusted experience. I recommend Robert and SLOmow for all of your mastication and contractor needs. (805) 439.091Monica C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Santa Maria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alonso Landscape Care10205 E Avenue R6
- Alonso Landscape Care
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Lompoc Lawn Services403 N M St
- Lompoc Lawn Services
- Parris Turf, Inc.1745 Adelaida Rd
Paso Robles, California
- Parris Turf, Inc.
- R.C. Lawn Service604 Cool Valley Rd
Paso Robles, California
- R.C. Lawn Service
- Venable's Tree Service17347 Brimhall Road
- Venable's Tree Service
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc