Building 101

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

424 Mission Ave

San Rafael, CA 94901

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Occidental Exterior Remodel

Occidental Exterior Remodel

gutter repair2021
Demoed old shingles and gutters, Laid Felt paper, installing new shingle along with all new gutters and downspouts. Demoed and replaced all computerized deck boards. Painting all gutters and downspouts along with staining entire deck.

Owner operated with over 20 years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

handyman (6)electrician (2)woodworking (1)plumbers (1)gutter repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)

11/01/2021

michael B.

It was good. He showed up on time. He kind of went above and beyond. He showed me something that I wasn't aware. He cleaned up his job. He was very fair with the prices he charged.

Description of Work
He put in some electrical plug and fixed a bunch of dry rot for me. He also fixed the gutters that was falling down. He reattached and cleaned up the gutters. He patched a section of my roof that wasn't great.

Category electrician,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service

10/24/2021

ray U.

my usual go to for help is Yelp, but their handyman who responded was so flaky initially telling me that they're coming the next Sun but told them that it will be raining then so they said Sat which has a lesser chance of rain which I agreed to. prior to Sat I sent a reminder for the appointment but they said they'll come Sun!!! that's when I tried Angi & Robert called after my request has been sent. When I found out that he's from San Rafael I told him that I'm located in the mid-Peninsula. No problem he said. So after years of contemplating of DIY a light installation under the gutter (on a very high area of my house) it was done! It help that he was a roofer before so he had his safety harness with him & Buck his business partner help as well. Very reasonable priced. I will recommend him anytime!!! Keep up the good work Robert & Buck.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

chris P.

Work was good and efficient would recommend again

Description of Work
Handymen toilet install sink install sliding shower door install

Renee H.

Rob and Buck were great!! Respectful, experienced, hard working....worth every penny. We will for sure call them back to do other larger jobs. Highly recomended!!!

Description of Work
Handymen

derek B.

They were on time, friendly , and got the job done peefectly.

Description of Work
I needed fence work, doors replaced

Michael B.

I hired Robert to do multiple jobs he was on time and went above and beyond even found a lot of other issues I didn't even know I had he was honest with me and I appreciated that he cleaned up all his mess and his work was seamless and flawless I would definitely hire him again thank you for all you did

Description of Work
Handymen

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/28/2021

Handyman & Honey DO List Services in and around the home.