If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in San Juan Bautista, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in San Juan Bautista
- Castillo Construction & RoofingSilverio and his workers are very polite, quick and prompt in responses! They provide excellent service, highly recommend.
- Castillo Construction & RoofingWe were in dire need of help clearing out our entire yard comprised of overgrown fruit trees and overgrown weeds (averaging approximately 4 feet tall). Entire yard = the entire exterior of our lot. It was neglected for an extended period of time and we knew that it was time to call professionals to lend us a hand. We were pleased that the owner, Silverio, responded to our inquiry within the first 20 minutes. He also did a good job explaining the best options available and then following through on his plans. He and his team showed up on time and worked all day to clear out weeds, remove a couple of trees, trim the remaining trees in the yard, and removed other junk found in the yard. Their work exceeded our expectations. Our yard is beautiful and more functional now. They left us with a good baseline so that we can continue maintenance and make plans for landscape design. We would not hesitate to use Silverio and his team again
- Castillo Construction & RoofingBeyond expectations...I have a regular schedule for my yard... they stay as long as needed to get the job done. Even going beyond by making up for a rainy day, they are a fast, friendly, and dependable yard service.
- Castillo Construction & RoofingMy family and I moved to our home a few months ago and needed someone to help with upkeep on our front and back yards. We have quite a few redwood trees on our property and they’re not forgiving. We also needed a lot of cleanup of unmaintained areas. Silver came out, gave a reasonable estimate and was able to come the next day to work. They did an excellent job on their first visit and looking forward to them continuing to come
- Castillo Construction & RoofingIt went well. Silvario and his crew did a great job and they were responsive to our changes that came up. I hired them to maintain the job they did and will use them for additional projects.
- Castillo Construction & RoofingVery professional and thorough. I asked for a price break and Silverio was kind enough to come up with something that worked for both of us.
- INCA LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENTThey have an excellent service. their price is fair, very responsive and very professional. They are just great.
- Castillo Construction & RoofingGreat, Silverio was prompt in getting in time and getting it beautifully done. I kept his phone number for additional work that I may have for him.
- Esposito's Landscaping & LawncareThey answered all of our questions quickly, were on time and performed all services requested. We were happy with every aspect of working with Esposito’s
- Landscaping Bay AreaGreat. Was very nice. Said that our watering system was good and that he would send a quote to fix it if we wanted to get it fixed.
Lawn Services in San Juan Bautista
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yardJeannine W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and scheduleKaren S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Landscape contractor
- Business Description:NRecent Review:They were very good and their prices were good. We had a tree on the park right of way which was along our driveway. We had to call the county to get that cleared. They recommended these people. The park asked us to just drop it in the park. They didn't care. They said it was for the animals, so I didn't fight them. I was impressed with how they got the tree to fall where they wanted it to, and how they did it. The ground was very wet so they had to hook it to another tree in the park and used one of those come along things to get it to pull over. They put it in the niches on the side and they tree fell right over where they wanted it. It was just good. They respond well. The price seemed good. They have good equipment and people that know what they are doing. There wasn't any delay. They came out and looked, and the next day they took it down.Teresa F.
- Business Description:Also Servicing Santa Clara County We are a complete landscape construction, design, and maintenance service provider. We are a family owned and operated business, providing high quality and reliable service through out California’s Central Coast and Santa Clara Counties. With over 20 years of experience in commercial and residential landscaping we can help you create your dream landscape
Deals in San Juan Bautista for Lawn Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in San Juan Bautista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Tree2075 Main St
- Big Tree
- Need It Now Hauling10520 Geil St
- Need It Now Hauling
- OHMS Handyman Services310 N Chapel Rd
- OHMS Handyman Services
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Vista LandscapingPO Box 5281
- Vista Landscaping
- WILLIAMS TREE SVC1400 Ranport Rd
- WILLIAMS TREE SVC