New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in San Juan Bautista, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in San Juan Bautista
- Lilly'housekeepingExcellent! Exactly what we were looking for. Very flexible as I had to change the cleaning to earlier and they accommodated me. Highly recommend.
- Premier Cleaning ServicesFlor Castro of Premier Cleaning Services provides unbeatable service with impeccable integrity and attention to detail. We have a 15 year working relationship and her service is second to none in the industry. They are equipped with the experience and skill sets to handle virtually any job at any time, be it residential or commercial, interior or exterior, including windows. I highly recommend Premier Cleaning Services for all your residential and commercial cleaning or property preparation needs
- Premier Cleaning ServicesFlora and her team are excellent, reliable and professional. We have worked together for more than 10 years.
- Silver's Property MaintenanceEvery detail was well thought out and executed with care and precision. Thet helped me get my sweet little vacation home in the forest, ready to sell. Helpful suggestions when asked and beautiful end product. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
- Green My House Cleaning ServiceI love the meticulous attention the cleaners give my home. The cost is a little expensive, but I have never before found such a reliable service. Griselda communicates consistently so I always have confirmation or a request for a change of time/day. Two excellent staff cleaners arrive on time, work efficiently, and clean my entire 1700 sf house in two hours. They even clean out my fireplace. They are both pleasant and hardworking and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Green My House Cleaning
- Green My House Cleaning ServiceThe two women who cleaned were amazing, super thorough, and really kept moving. Easy communication and great attention from Griselda, the owner. Love them!
- Green My House Cleaning ServiceI am still finding things new things that they cleaned a week after they completed our initial house cleaning! I walk around my house like, "Oh, look at the light fixture, they cleaned that! And, "Oh look at the oven, I didn't even know it was that color!" They did the initial deep cleaning on time, with great efficiency and attention to detail. I am admittedly very picky, and I am very happy with how clean my house has stayed this week. I signed up for the "every two-week cleaning", which was very reasonable. Everyone that I dealt with was professional and open to suggestions. I look forward to having them come back next week
- Green My House Cleaning ServiceGriselda and her team (usually one or two other women) clean my grandmother's home on a biweekly basis. My grandma has exclaimed that Green My House has cleaned her kitchen floors and windows the best out of any cleaning service she's had. I have seen the team work very hard with amazing attention to detail. They are professional, patient and courteous. I appreciate that Griselda communicates with me via text about my grandma's cleaning needs. I have peace of mind that my grandma's home is well cared for even though I am in another state. My only complaint is that it seems as if Green My House is so popular! My grandmother's time slot is slightly inconvenient but I know that she'll get a better schedule once something opens up
- Anas Cleaning ServiceThe company was prompt, professional and very hard working. My mother’s home had been very neglected due to her age and the 3 cleaners performed a miracle in 3 hours. The prices were very reasonable, especially considering how hard they worked. I would recommend them without hesitation.
- Central Coast Cleaning, Inc.Maria and Gloria arrived on time and were well prepared. Both speak and understand English very well and did an excellent job cleaning our home. We attention to detail was most impressive, we will definitely hire them again.
House Cleaners in San Juan Bautista
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:They made an appointment and changed the appointment without notifying me. and made me wait.Berhane T.
- Business Description:Premier Cleaning Services specializes in all aspects of residential and commercial cleaning. We have been is business since 1996 and provide the experience, necessary skill sets and resources required to tackle any job. No matter your needs, our service is second to none in the industry. Please call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Thank YouRecent Review:Flor Castro of Premier Cleaning Services provides unbeatable service with impeccable integrity and attention to detail. We have a 15 year working relationship and her service is second to none in the industry. They are equipped with the experience and skill sets to handle virtually any job at any time, be it residential or commercial, interior or exterior, including windows. I highly recommend Premier Cleaning Services for all your residential and commercial cleaning or property preparation needs.Suity L.
- Business Description:We are a very qualfied company with over 20 years experience. I started the company when I was aware how bad chemicals were hurting our planet, that’s why we only use biodegradable and nontoxic products. Changing the world one house at a time! Specialize in: Deep cleaning move outs New construction Commercial buildings Last minute emergency clean ups Window cleaning Residential Cleaning before and after events Manage cleanings on property rentals We are detail oriented, and affordable for hig..Recent Review:I love the meticulous attention the cleaners give my home. The cost is a little expensive, but I have never before found such a reliable service. Griselda communicates consistently so I always have confirmation or a request for a change of time/day. Two excellent staff cleaners arrive on time, work efficiently, and clean my entire 1700 sf house in two hours. They even clean out my fireplace. They are both pleasant and hardworking and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Green My House Cleaningjeannie M.
- Business Description:Hi this is Cesar owner of Ernestos Cleaning Services,happy to help! we have 23 years of experinece. we clean new construction, window cleaning, strip and wax floors, steam floors, residential and comercial cleaning, etcRecent Review:The service was very thorough, they work quickly as a TEAM, they're very pleasant, very courteous, they do a good job in cleaning our house.Pamela W.
- Business Description:Trustworthy, friendly and highly reliable housekeeper with considerable experience in maintain a house clean. Extensive knowledge of operating household cleaning equipment and electrical appliances. Works safely, prioritizing safe storage of equipment and chemicals used in cleaning. Pays extreme attention to every detail, ensuring high standards of presentation and cleanliness at all times. A physically fit and hardworking person who enjoys a challengeRecent Review:Lilly is one of the best housekeepers. She is thorough with attention to detail. Everything is super spotless! Lilly has a pleasant outlook and is so easy and flexible with her hours, in our experience. We’ll use her as a housekeeper anytime & would happily recommend lilly to our friends & family! Thank you, Cindy LockardCindy l.
- Business Description:We are a company you can trust, and a difference you can see! if you have a carpet or rug that needs to be cleaned then you've come to the right place. Additional DBAs - Anthem Carpet & Upholstery, Anthem Carpet Cleaning SvcRecent Review:Great. Pretreated areas that needed it & came back to clean carpets! 2 trips & the job was done with a smile! Nice guy.Robin L.
- Business Description:EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL & INTRASTATE MOVING. Mod MOVERS offers both local and intrastate moving services, with a variety of options you can choose from. Whether you need help with a little or a lot with your upcoming move, our efficient staff will take some of the stress off of you! LOADING AND UNLOADING SERVICES DOT#2983026 | CALT# 19162Recent Review:What an amazing experience! Moving is no one’s favorite task. Mod Movers made this hectic time run seamlessly and like a well oiled machine! The staff, from office to movers are all so professional with amazing work ethic. I highly, highly recommend this company. You won’t be sorryAng A.
- Business Description:Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio jRecent Review:Silverio came out and helped design a landscape for several plants I had and installed a drip irrigation system at a very reasonable price. He even searched for a specific plant and color off season at several places in the county! I have hired him and his crew to do ongoing maintenance. They are professional, reliable, and reasonably priced, and I have recommended them to several of my friends. I often have requests for specific yard maintenance or upgrades and they are able to accomodate them without an issue. I am glad I have their help working on my yardJeannine W.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 5 years. We specialize in cleaning windows, gutter, power washing and Solar Panels cleaning. We do both residential and commercial. 3 crews. We are a family owned and run business. Call us today for your outdoor cleaning needs!!! Satisfaction Guaranteed.Recent Review:Alvaro Romero provided a great job on my roofing cleaning. Very professional finishes, highly recommended!Doh C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. We have been exceeding customers' expectations since 1997! No gas charge for local moves. Ask about our great maids division that follow behind your move as well as our wonderful hauling division that can haul away all donate goods to our customers for free or haul away all trash at end of move at a affordable price. We offer multi discounts as well as military & senior discounts. We except cash, check or all credit cards for payment. We are a 24-..Recent Review:On the day of our move (Monday, April 30) the movers were almost two hours late. We had rearranged our children’s childcare schedules because we were told that the movers were set to arrive between 8 and 8:30am. They did not arrive until around 10am. When they were moving our furniture they complained about the weight of the couch and we saw them scratch it when they moved it outside. My husband was making arrangements to meet them in Colorado. We were told by the movers that “We’ll probably be there Tuesday (May 1st) night but we’ll definitely be ready to unload by Wednesday morning”. This is a clear violation of labor laws because the movers packed our items in the truck from 10am to 6/7pm and then said that they were going to drive all night from Pacific Grove, California to Westminster, Colorado. This is a 20 hour drive in a car, not to mention two moving trucks. My husband flew out to Colorado on Tuesday morning to make sure to meet the movers and he received very infrequent updates and was left wondering where our belongings were. The movers texted my husband on Wednesday (May 2nd) stating that they were running late but did not give an estimated time of arrival. Several hours went by before any further communication was given. On Wednesday afternoon the movers called my husband and said there was a problem with one of the trucks and that they would be arriving on Thursday morning. They continued to have poor communication and did not arrive at our house until 8:30pm on Thursday (May 3rd ) night. When they arrived we found that there were only two movers, even though there were 4 movers when our 4 bedroom house was packed in California. The movers needed my husband’s help to move the boxes and furniture and did not finish moving items into the home until 3am. Also, several rooms upstairs had stains on the carpet from the movers' shoes even though my husband requested that they remove their shoes on the carpet. The house we moved in to was brand new and we are the first occupants. When they left there was packing material all over the house and clearly labeled boxes were in the wrong room and left in the garage. In cleaning up the packing material (that should have been removed by the movers) I filled 5 large garbage bags and had nowhere to put it. Additionally, Many items had been taken apart by the movers, against my wishes, and I was told “don’t worry” and that they would reassemble everything in Colorado. This was not the case. Three shelving units, a table, a bike, and some exercise equipment was all left in the garage unassembled. I do not have the instruction manuals for these items and was forced to figure out how to reassemble everything myself. We did not come out to Colorado to unpack our house until June and upon inspection I found that several of our nice pieces of furniture were damaged and that bolts were missing, making it difficult to put everything back together. When I discussed this with the moving company, I was never issues an apology for any of the delays, trash, unassembled items, or damage, but was simply told that they would not pay for the broken television or anything else because we did not pay for “extended insurance”. This was completely misleading because in the sit down meeting with the moving company before we signed our contract we were explicitly told that “Don’t worry, we have insurance that covers almost everything, the extended insurance is for major damage”. The extended insurance was also an additional $1400 on top of the cost of the move so we did not select it because we were under the assumption that if anything was broken, the company would do the right thing and rectify the situation. This has been the furthest thing from what has happened. Additionally, we had also arranged to have the moving company ship our car to Colorado in the beginning of June. After all of the moving complications we thought about going with a different company but we wanted to honor our commitment. I made several phone calls to schedule a time for our car to be picked up, left detailed messages, and my phone calls were never returned. This has been one of the most unprofessional experiences that I have ever had to deal withElizabeth G.
Deals in San Juan Bautista for House Cleaning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- San Martin
- Morgan Hill
- Del Rey Oaks
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
- Santa Cruz
- Pebble Beach
- Scotts Valley
home cleaning services in San Juan Bautista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&G cleaning Services
- Aegis Cleaning Services800 NE Tenney Rd Ste 110-510
- All About Cleaning Windows and Gutters501 S Green Valley Rd
- Anthem Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning577 Powell St
- Apex Home Solutions
- A&G cleaning Services
- Born To ShineP.O.Box 738
Tres Pinos, California
- Born To Shine
- Detailed Cleaning ServicesPO Box 3122
- Detailed Cleaning Services
- Klean Kings470 Ramona Ave
- Klean Kings
- Lilly'housekeeping43 Susan St
- Nine2 maintenance13072 Arthur St
- Nine2 maintenance
- On-The-Spot Carpet Cleaning651 Larkin St.
- On-The-Spot Carpet Cleaning
- Two Girls From Carmel1015 Cass St 11
- Two Girls From Carmel
- Urban Cleaning1500 Quail Run
- Urban Cleaning
- Vic's Cleaning Services Owner1132 Phoenix Ave
- Vic's Cleaning Services Owner
- WASSON'S CLEANING & RESTORATION455 RESERVATION RD STE D
- WASSON'S CLEANING & RESTORATION
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in San Juan Bautista, CA?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in San Juan Bautista, CA?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?