For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in San Juan Bautista, CA
There are 13 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in San Juan Bautista
- Ranch Hands ConstructionJeremy was awesome! Friendly, professional, timely and affordable. I WILL hire for my next project.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionJames arrived on time and was quick and efficient. He was very energetic and anxious to please. He even took pictures for me.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionAll work was done correctly and on time. Communication was excellent. Very trustworthy people with good skills.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionRanch Hands Construction performed excellent work on all aspects of my job, from electrical to plumbing to woodworking. They were always on time, communicated well, gave clear project estimates and always cleaned up the job site. I would highly recommend them and use their services again.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThey did a wonderful job. Removed the existing shower walls to the frame, installed a shower fan and duct work, replaced fixtures and tiled the entire enclosure from top to bottom, including the ceiling. They are trustworthy, respectful of your home and they clean up the area at the end of each work day. Bottomline: they do very nice work
- Ranch Hands ConstructionWe were extremely happy with the quality of work, communication, competitive pricing and wonderfully friendly, punctual and efficient team. The work took longer than anticipated but was well worth the extra weight because the craftsmanship involved was very detailed and beautifully done. We have used RHC several times and will continue to hire them and refer them to friends
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThese fellows are prompt, clean and polite and do the work on time. I would not consider hiring anyone else. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionRanch Hands Construction designed and completed an exterior redwood railing in my back yard. They submitted an estimate, completed the work as described, did a good job followed by a thorough clean-up. I would hire them again.
- Ranch Hands ConstructionRanch Hands did excellent work and stayed with the job until it was done to my satisfaction. They communicate well and don't rush the customer, so I felt comfortable and able to ask them to do things exactly the way I wanted. Home improvement projects sometimes require experimentation. These guys understand that, and will work with you until you are satisfied. Their prices are fair, given the high quality of the work they produce
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThe entire team that worked on our project were friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable about the work being done. The final product is absolutely stunning. We have and will continue to recommend this company to our friends, family, and neighbors.
Handymen in San Juan Bautista
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Jeremy was awesome! Friendly, professional, timely and affordable. I WILL hire for my next project.candy j.
- Business Description:Professional Handyman Inc. mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Jose and Israel did a magnificient job. They immediately analyzed the problem and went to work within minutes to repair outdoor stairway and clean up our yard of debris. They obtained the necessary supplies the same day and worked tirelessly without interruption until dark to complete the task. The job was perfectly done as they srove to satisfy my every need. This is a very talented and delightful team. I strongly recommend their servicesDavid T.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Excellent, no problems. My car was new the first year I used the service and there has never been any damage during the transports. The men picking up and delivering the car have always been pleasant and cooperative. Both Ely and Guy at United Transport has been highly responsive to my needs. I would highly recommend this companyClaudia H.
- Business Description:Network, Technical, and Electronics ServicesRecent Review:The guys came on time, assessed the situation, they shopped for the lights and sought my approval via text while they were shopping. They provided more support to the track and installed all of the lights and turned them in the direction I wanted. Very easy to work withDennis S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. I hesitate to write this review only because it will only make it harder to get Sergio to conduct electrical work for my house. Sergio was fantastic - clearly dedicated to his profession. Because he was replacing the entire panel, came out to look at it beforehand to make sure he had the parts. No unnecessary time was wasted on the day of installation because he knew what was needed. I have already set up for Sergio to come to do more work at the houseClark B.
- Business Description:At David & Son construction we provide free estimates and onsite design consultations. With 30+ years of experience in all aspects of construction, We provide a new and unique ideas for your next project. -Kitchen and bathroom renovations -Tile and stone -Doors and windows -Termite, Fire, Water damage Electrical and lighting -Paint and texture Plumbing and water heater services Handyman servicesRecent Review:David and Son's are top notch! Very responsive with competitive pricing and unbelievable attention to detail. Not only do I use them myself but have recommended them to many Clients and Friends that are very satisfied with their services as wellCharlene K.
- Business Description:Please call or text me at 831 233 1333. Daniels Cleaning Service, provides cleaning of chimneys, dryer vent cleanings, rain gutter maintenance & cleanings to the Bay and surrounding areas. 24/7 service available. There are plenty of gutter service companies in Bay Area, but none can match the sheer ability, knowledge, and value that Daniels Cleaning Service delivers. Active in the area for years, we're a full-featured gutter services firm that strives to keep prices low for our local clients..Recent Review:He cleaned the air ducks in my moms home and then he convinced me to also do the dryer vent. He showed me that we could have started a fire from not cleaning it. Honestly if I ever buy my own home in the area he will be my point of contactAnna G.
- Business Description:Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality ..Recent Review:We went with Elizabeth Shutters because they are made in the USA and lead time was much less than anyone else. Cost was about in the middle of the others we received quotes on. We were very excited to get our shutters installed. Mike the installer was on time and professional. The issue is the actual quality of the shutters. We only had 5 windows done and every shutter has some type of mark from scratches, chips, gouges and even paint rolling down one. Most of the issues were on the frames but some on the actual shutters. We also were having a shade installed but the bracket was not correct. Things happen and I even understand some issues with product. My complaint is that I reached out to Elizabeth Shutters exactly 1 week ago today. Told them of the quality issues and sent pictures. Also commented that pictures are hard to see everything and I was hopeful someone would come out and look. I also asked when the bracket would be in for the shades. Again 1 week ago and I have heard nothing back. That is not acceptableChad R.
- Business Description:Based in Paso Robles Ca. Hernandez Electrical Services provides professional and affordable electrical services to the entire San Luis Obispo county. We do anything electrical related. Do you have a project and you are afraid of the cost? Give us a call, let us give you a price for the project.Recent Review:AMAZING!! EXCELLENT!! I was referred to Hernandez Electrical Services and I have NO regrets!! The team is very professional, knowledgeable, detail oriented, customer focused, dependable, reliable, listening to the needs of the customer, prices are affordable & itemized, and they are ethical/honest in their assessments. I am beyond pleased with the scope of work performed. Not only will I call them back again in the future for additional projects, but I will only refer my family, friends, & clients to Hernandez Electrical Services. A+++++ work is what you get, so don't settle for less, and hire this pro team. My family and I were blessed to have this team perform the work they did & we are very grateful! THANK YOU!!!!!!Gaby R.
- Business Description:License Number: 898328.additional DBAs - Apex Plumbing, Heating and Electric, Inc.Additional Contacts - Kumar Khelawan.Additional Phone - (831) 442-5133.family owned and operated.Recent Review:We placed the call on friday. We got the service on Tuesday after the long weekend. The technician was very qualified, was very polite, fixed the problem in a very short time, and gave a lot of good advice. We followed up with a call to their office, and were very pleased with their responseMadhu K.
Deals in San Juan Bautista for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- San Martin
- Morgan Hill
- Del Rey Oaks
- Pacific Grove
- Carmel By The Sea
- Santa Cruz
- Pebble Beach
- Scotts Valley
handyman services in San Juan Bautista
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 janitorial service & carpet cleaning P.O Box 10310
- Aa General Services39 W Julian St
San Jose, California
- Acosta Construction
- Advanced Integrated Pest Management205 Kenroy Ln
- All Gen Services LLC5270 E Geary St
- American Heritage Hardwood FloorsP.O.Box 222457
- Amici Tile CompanyP.O. Box 336
Pebble Beach, California
- Apex Heating Plumbing and Electric401 Victor Way Ste 5
- Apex Home Solutions
- Around the Home Handy Man4056 El Bosque Dr
Pebble Beach, California
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A-1 janitorial service & carpet cleaning
- B&J leachfields
- Baggett Construction Services17874 Moro Rd
- bayshor builders248 navajo dr
- Bayview Construction & Environmental73 W. Carmel Valley Road A-1
Carmel Valley, California
- Bradford Lynn Terry Construction7441 Leafwood Drive
- B&J leachfields
- California Construction Company660 Lone Tree Rd
- CC Finish & More
- Chuck's Handyman Service6918 Freedom Blvd.
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cortez Construction general contractor #92689316909 El Rancho Way
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- California Construction Company
- flores handyman 2255 Menalto Ave
Palo Alto, California
- flores handyman
- Nine2 maintenance13072 Arthur St
- Nine2 maintenance
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in San Juan Bautista, CA?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in San Juan Bautista, CA?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.