Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Salida, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Salida
- System PaversOur side patio is absolutely beautiful! We are amazed at the precision and acute detail put into our project. The crew was very experienced and our project manager Angela was amazing, she made the whole experience a breeze. We will defiantly hire System Pavers again for our next outdoor project.
- Burkett's Pool Plastering IncEverything went great. The pool is sparkling and is looking better then ever. Definitely will be sticking with this company.
- Burkett's Pool Plastering IncFrom the start with the salesman - Burkett's was great with communication. No hidden cost and my project manager was amazing! I would recommend them to friends and family! When I'm ready to install my new equipment they will definitely have my business!
- SPRUNG MASONRYAfter a time was confirmed Shaun came and was very fast and professional. Shaun made the walls look new again! Great Job if you need this type of work done give them a call.
- HighCo ConstructionGreat! All my issues were addressed and fixed in a timely manner. I will be utilizing their services again.
- Steve's MasonryTheir work turned out fabulous. I love it! Everybody who comes in our yard, they say, "Oh my gosh! That is amazing!" Steve is great. In fact, my two-year-old son looks for him. He does work a little slow, but his work is meticulously done. I prefer that myself. I would absolutely use him again.
- Westside Landscape & ConcreteArmando is very attentive to our needs and extremely professional. We are in the process of picking plants for the finishing touches and he has spent a lot of time with his ipad searching out what he thinks might be just the right plant for us. Very personal. I will update this reveiw after the project is complete
- Ahefa S MannMost of the concrete job, he left his workers here to do the job and he went to another job in the neighborhood , which mean he was not here to supervise. I hired him , not his crew. It is his responsibility to oversee the job is done correctly. The side wall he build himself and done a sloppy job. Promised he will come back and I have not seen him yet. Also, during the project, he has asked for money in cash so that he can pay his bills and concrete delivery. I'm overall very disappointed and will not hire this person again. I would of hired him to build a shed and a pergola but bought these items from Home Depo instead and they have done a fantastic job. Even though this person has a license, their work is substandard
Masonry Contractors in Salida
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide personalized, excellent custom concrete work for our clients. No job is too small, we do it all. The owner, Victor Rivera, has over 20 years of concrete construction experience. He personally supervises all jobs and specializes in custom residential projects. The special care he applies to all his projects results in beautiful and excellent quality workmanship. V. Rivera Concrete will give you exceptional value for the quality work you receiveRecent Review:Victor poured my original sidewalk ten years ago. I also had him add to it . He tied it in beautifully. He’s great to work with.Pamela G.
- Business Description:Fat Rock Tile & Stone Lic. #1001093 We are a newly licensed company with over 50 years combined field experience. We are fully licensed bonded, and insured with references upon request. Future customers can view some of our work in our website at: www.fatrocktile.coRecent Review:Would I recommend: Yes Would I use them again: Yes Pros: -Very responsive and friendly -Price Effective -Honors warranty Cons: -None Hired Danny and his team to conduct install tiling, apply epoxy, and repair hardwood. I thought I had enough tiling to complete the job, but did not. Danny escorted me to the local Home Depot and help me pick out tiling enough for master bath at no additional cost. His team applied epoxy coating to my garage and found a couple cracks and shortly after it started pealing since we applied during told season. Reached out to them months later during summer and honored his warranty to fill cracks and reapply epoxy coating. They are awesome and would highly recommendPablo T.
- Business Description:Family owned local paving company,here at PaveCo asphalt we aim to establish a long term relationship with our clients,we take pride in what we do and custumer satisfaction is a must!!Recent Review:They did a good work. This company was good and working with them was good.John H.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System PaversAicha N.
- Business Description:Mike’s Mobile Screens has been serving the California Central Valley & Bay Area since 2002. We have established ourselves as a reputable company offering the highest quality in products, workmanship & professionalism in our trade. Our dedicated staff comes out to your home or business to give you a custom fit & professional installation for any screen application. As an independent dealer for all of our screen doors & components we constantly compare new additions to the market for the highes..Recent Review:Never showed as committed, no call either.Deborah M.
- Business Description:Here at Joubert Services, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the general contracting trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. Call us anytime with any questions you may have. Here's a list of some of our services: Painting (interiors & exterior), Remodeling, Handyman, Fencing, Landscaping, Pressure WashinRecent Review:It was great. I really liked working with him. He was responsive. He was on time. He has an attention to details. He has a good customer service. He was very honest. The price was reasonable.Tian L.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated. Since 1989. We guarantee absolutely a mess-free environment. We provide a superb job at reasonable rates. We have the most modern equipment in the business and we provide a written report to our customers on every single job, big or smallRecent Review:At the end of last year I bought a wood-burning stove insert from Rick McDonald, who owns this business. I paid in full for the stove ($3660.91), leaving a balance of $1029.31 for labor and parts, which was to be paid after the installation was complete. Problems arose during the installation: 1) Rick didn't tell me the stove needed an electrical outlet to work. 2) Rick's workers broke my fireplace hearth by dropping the stove on it. These things made it necessary for Rick's workers to make three visits before the installation was complete. Each time his workers (his sons Tim and Ben) had to reschedule, they requested that I pay the full balance ($1029.31). THIS IS ILLEGAL. I explained that my husband and I have a policy that we don't pay the full amount until the job is finished. Each time I refused they became vindictive or abusive, threatening to take the stove away (although I'd already paid for it), threatening to install it improperly, refusing to do the paperwork for my rebate, refusing to take my credit card, and adding extra unauthorized charges to my bill. Although none of the difficulties were my fault, Rick yelled at me, calling me "the worst customer he ever had in 35 years". When I first dealt with them, he and his son Tim were very polite and knowledgeable. I was shocked to find them acting so unprofessionally when problems arose. Eventually everything was sorted out, but dealing with them was an exhausting ordeal. I had to threaten a bad review, complain to Mastercard, check with the state regarding the legality of contractors asking for full payment before the job is complete. It was the worst experience with workmen I've ever had, and I've hired a lot of them. I don't think they'd have been so abusive if I were a man. On their last visit I had my husband come from out of town to provide support. I really wouldn't hire these guysSCOTT A.
- Business Description:Commercial & Residential owner-operated General Contractor specializing in new construction, remodels, grading, framing, concrete, masonry & landscape. We have more than 30 years experience in construction with verifiable references in the SF Bay Area, Southern California, Utah, Nevada & Hawaii. Our most recent project completed is a religious building remodeling in Las Vegas, NVRecent Review:Terrible job. Broke retaining wall and didn’t repair. Sloppy setup. Entire job finished in a few hours and began cracking right away. Rebar sticking up and out of driveway. Driveway has actually broken off in 2 spots. No base put down, even though it was in contract and paid for. I’m questioning whether Ile is actually a licensed contractor. Nearly 20 cracks and breaks in just a few weeksScott W.
- Business Description:Detail oriented,hardworking,all about the customer company,we do the job right the first time,and no job is to little or to big.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- French Camp
masonry contractors in Salida
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carlos Custom Masonry761 W Main St
- Carlos Custom Masonry
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.
- Fat Rock Tile & Stone4901 Salida Blvd B
- Fat Rock Tile & Stone
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades215 Park Ave.
- HighCo. Integrated Construction Trades
- OLIVEIRA CONSTRUCTION2703 REMBRANDT PL .
- OLIVEIRA CONSTRUCTION
- V Rivera Concrete IncPO Box 1362
- V Rivera Concrete Inc
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc