Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Salida, CA
There are 12 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Salida
- Lawns & More Yard CareGreat experience. He showed up on time and was diligent in his work. The yard was a mess, but he made it look presentable again. Very personable guy. Would hire him again
- Lawns & More Yard CareDanny G. did a phenomenal job on my parents property who at their age need assistance at their home. Danny mowed their front and background yard and trimmed their hedges all around the the property. Danny was extremely efficient, conscientious and went above and beyond my parents expections. As I live away from my parents and can't always be there, I'm thrilled that I found Danny to handle my parents lawn needs. I highly recommend Danny to anyone! One extremely happy customer here!
- GreenscapeJuan did an excellent job. He called me right away after I placed an internet request. He leveled our area and planted sod. He was reasonably priced and was able to do the job very quick. It’s been 1 week since he planted the grass but it looks great!
- GreenscapeIt went great. Juan did a great job! Job was done to above expectations. I would reccomend him to everyone I know.
- Peterson Landscape and Property MaintenanceDave does an excellent job at our country house, and so far he has been here 5 times. I give him a list of items to be accomplished and he buys all the necessary parts to complete the list on his next visit. My wife was extremely concerned because a snake had gotten into our garage. Dave figured out how to snake proof our garage doors. Dave is very capable and I highly recommend him
- Purity CleaningPurify cleaning were great with their services. They came the same day to give us a quote. Their work ethics was awesome and professional. I will definitely hire them again in the future.
- Nunez Garden ServicesI asked for them to come regularly, they never did. I had to contact them all the time to remind them to show up. They took forever to send invoice, it was almost a year before I received it. Once I received it they asked multiple times for me to pay it right away. I just received it and they were desperate for it to be paid. I had really bad weeds and they couldn't get rid of them. They refused to pull them out after spraying two times to no avail. I had to pull the weeds. They installed plants and they died since they didn't ensure the water source was getting to the plants. I wouldn't bother hiring them, save yourself the headache
- Vaquera Lawn And GardenWhile it was a simple repair/replacement, I really appreciated the follow up -- I got pictures while in process and proof of completion on my phone.Thank you Jeremy!
- Vaquera Lawn And GardenI absolutely love them! The first thing that got me hooked was conversing with their secretary! She is so professional, friendly, humorous, and most of all an asset to their entire company. I had checked out at least five other companies before booking them and she was the main reason and then their work spoke for itself and now they are my monthly gardeners and they do an excellent job! They fixed my sprinklers after we moved into our new house because our landlord didn’t do it which caused our grass to start dying... then they planted fertilizer and bam! Beautiful green poking through once again and all for a very fair price 190 for every week per month which is head over heels better than anyone else I considered. Choose this company and you will be a happy customer and get a warm response when booking! I don’t regret my decision. Thanks everyone
- Discount Plumbing Heating & AirWe had Discount Plumbing come over and install a tankless water heater for us. It was the most thorough job somebody ever done in this house. Hector spent 12 hours in the house and by 10 PM we had hot water running. He and his helper took the old heater out, then he installed probably 5 other pipes going in and out of garage and connected it all to the water heater outside. His job was like a job of a surgeon! One by one, piece by piece it was all coming together. We wanted to put a water heater outside and hector found the only right spot where the heater can go to comply with the code - love working with this company! It was worth every penny
Lawn Services in Salida
- Business Description:Please call us for your sod and sprinkler installation needs! We offer great service at a highly competitive cost!Recent Review:Jeramy came out to give me an estimate on some service. I liked the guy. He seemed to really understand his trade and what what I needed. Prior to leaving, he quoted me $3,000 and said if I had the hauling done myself, it would be $400 less. Not 10 minutes after he left, I received an email with the written quote. It was $3700! That is not a marginal change, that’s a 23% increase! I reached out to him via text to inquire why there was such an increase, hoping it was an error, but no. That’s not a good way to run a business, and I’ll definitely be taking my business elsewhereAmanda K.
- Business Description:**You Point. We Lift. Junk Gone!**Specializing in Junk Removal / Hauling! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was nice, they did a good job. They were very professional and polite young men, and very thorough.Shirley M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him againSusan B.
- Business Description:We are a small company and provide a more personal service.Recent Review:Landbreaker did a beautiful job fixing my falling fence post. He redid the foundation, poured concrete, and made sure the post stood flush with the rest of the fence. It's a small company who are very personable, and the price was very fair. Will definitely work with againNathan D.
- Business Description:We offer every thing from general maintenance to full remodels. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very impressed with the work that was done. The kitchen remodel come out better than expected. I hired them for a second job and can wait to see how my new floors turn out.Amber R.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (209) 476-066, (209) 549-1661, (209) 836-5858, (209) 333-2499, (800) 708-0079 & (209) 207-0390. Established in 1998 with one vehicle, Discount Plumbing has a strong service record and an equally as high reputation. While many of the other businesses in its market area are reducing capacity, Discount Plumbing has seen consistent growth. Now with 17 service vehicles, a HVAC truck and a septic ruck the company has grown to accommodate the needs of families throughout t..Recent Review:Worse Company I have ever did business with. Very unprofessional tech. I made an appointment and they scheduled to go out. They showed up talked to the wrong person and then just left with out doing any repairs then when we called to figure out what was going on they had the tech call me back and he was the rudest person I have ever talked to. He ended up telling me I should have used another company and hung up on me. I called back to the company and they won't pick up the phone or return my call Still have a clogged drain and now I have to try to find someone else after hours now for an emergency Worse Company everJason K.
- Business Description:Lawn Maintenance and Landscape design.Recent Review:They were great. They did a good job and walked me through the process.BRENT J.
- Business Description:Quality Landscape and Property maintenance services. We offer bi-weekly and weekly landscape maintenance services design to fit your needs. Handyman services include sprinkler system repair, residential electrical repair, pressure washing, and fence repair/rebuilding. Free estimates with great service. Enjoy Your DayRecent Review:Very friendly and explain what he was doing.I would hire him again.Stella C.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Loving my backyard. Can’t wait for COVID to be over so I can have gatherings and show off my new backyard. For now, my toddler is loving walking or running around the backyard without worrying about tripping from the old slimy cement I once had. Yay pavers! I worked with Jim, Frank, and Beau. First, Jim has a good vision which helps as most customers like me only know they want pavers and how much I can afford (though never tell contractors that). He measured the area, went over the colors and design, etc. Frank kept me in the loop on the schedule and Beau took care of me during the whole project. I am truly thankful for Beau as he worked with my last minute additions (sitting wall and lights). I mean I literally woke up and thought hmm “lights” and here I go texting Beau. I think since my budget was limited, Jim just gave me what was most important to me and he truly stretched what I can reach with my budget. The guys who worked on the pavers are like miracle workers, I mean I went to get a quick fast food brunch drive-thru and when I came back, the old stuff was mostly all taken down and its only been an hour or so. What they can do in 2-3 days was unimaginable. Yes, thats all the time it took and no they did not cut corners as I was observing the process from time to time. It was like HGTV live for me (I mean we all watch “Property Brothers” and the such but to see it in person was very entertaining). Yes, there was no way I could have DIY this backyard project and I wouldn’t want to. When it was all done, I was very happy. I’m also impressed by the warranty as when it started raining after a month and I discovered small area pooling water. I texted Beau and low and behold, I was penciled in very fast and it was fixed by the time it rained the next time. Their knowledge on how to fix problems was very helpful especially to someone like me who would leave things to professionals but watch so I can learn from their experiences. To make my backyard better, I hired a tree removal company to remove a tree that was producing berries that started to stain my new pavers (Oh h*ll no). Unfortunately, the tree removal company cracked a brick and no they didn’t tell me, I can just see some type of scratch mark on it and it wasn’t the evening before they came. I knew it wasn’t covered on the warranty but asked Beau if they can come and fix it. I was willing to pay but they were so nice that they came and fixed it for me for free. I think they felt bad as they knew my plans of how I wanted to show off my new pavers but with COVID, plans were still on hold. They have pride on their work, that small cracked brick would ruin the unveiling. Haha. Thank goodness. Yay, System PaversAicha N.
- Business Description:Purity cleaning is a small, family owned company from the central valley. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the best janitorial services to all of our clients. Whether you're looking to add housekeeping to your home or janitorial maintenance for your office and/or business, look no further! Please give us a call to allow us to do a free, no-obligation consultation to provide you with the proper quote to fit your needs. We look forward to the opportunity of being able to provide you..Recent Review:I am beyond thrilled with their work. My house is shining in every corner. They went above and beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend them to everyone.Carol H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- French Camp
lawn care services in Salida
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 123 Green Lawn Now1000 Channel St
- 123 Green Lawn Now
- A&A Lawn Care 1317 Payne Ave
- AAA Landscape Management1904 Rockford Ave
- Aai Pest ControlPo Box 586
- AB GardeningPO Box 576854
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Aguiar's Landscaping1705 Woodfield Drive
- Aguilar Landscape Services, Inc.PO Box 1179
- All Around Hauling2808 Castlewood Ct
- All Season Lawn Landscaping31062 State Highway 120
- Apple Tree Lawncare1712 Carver Road
- Arbor IncPO Box 576609
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- Aspen Landscaping and Construction13952 E. Tokay Colony Rd.
- A&A Lawn Care
- California Landscape Services6160 E Lathrop Rd
- Camouflage Lawn Coating1825 Kansas Ave
- Capitol City Handyman Services10734 Lands End Dr
- Cardoso Yard Care & Clean Ups2005 soomerset dr
- City Tree Management, Inc.1843 Richard Way
- Custom Agronomic Solutions2787 Del Monte St
West Sacramento, California
- California Landscape Services
- G Valdez Garden327 Sequoia Ave
- Garcia Quality Repairs & Improvements 1204 E Acacia St
- Gintz Pressure Wash Service
- Golden Bear Landscape Management1952 Gordon Verner Cir
- GREEN VALLEY LANDSCAPING2538 West Lane
- Greendeane eco Landscaping2623 Eagle Rock Circle
- Greenscape3114 Delta Ave
- GROVER LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC6224 STODDARD RD
- G Valdez Garden
- NONNO'S HOME & GARDEN REPAIR1782 BELLA TERRA DR
- NONNO'S HOME & GARDEN REPAIR
- Sanchez Gardening1230 Hasley Dr
- Scott's Household Services1216 Willeen Ct
- silverado landscape191 Quarry Stone Way
- Snip It N' Zip It Landscaping416 Mid Pines Way
- Spiffy's Landscaping & Design16548 Silkwood Ct
- Spring Creek Pool and Spa Inc331 Pine St
- Stockton Ace Hardware3201 W Benjamin Holt Dr 150
- Stonescape LLC1522 Pelton Ave
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- System Pavers9816 Business Park Dr Ste A
- Sanchez Gardening
- TC Landscape & Maintenance, Inc.P.O. Box 579268
- The Greenery Nursery and Garden Shop742 E Olive Ave
- The helpful handyman 1417 Ritsch Ln
- Top Notch Landscaping293 Crane Rd
- Travis Johnson Landscaping & Design4021 Green Knoll Rd
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 57201700 N Market Ste 103
- Turnaround 360610 n Baker st
- TC Landscape & Maintenance, Inc.