The cost to install or replace a liner depends on the height & diameter of your flue, how many units are connected to it, the material you choose & insulation.
Get matched with top chimney cap repairs in Pismo Beach, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local chimney cap repairs.
Recent Chimney Cap Repair Reviews in Pismo Beach
- Big Steve's Chimney ServiceBig Steve is awesome! He did the whole theatrical presentation from the stove pipe hat with black clothes and even a black soot blanket. From the history of chimney sweepers dating back to Victorian times 500 years ago up to present times his enthusiasm and passion for his trade is incredible! It's so nice to see anyone who takes their profession to heart no matter what it is. Big Steve answered every question I had, made suggestions, and educated me in "everything fireplace" and gave me the confidence to have and enjoy my fireplace to the fullest extent possible. This world needs more people like Big Steve!! read less
- Big Steve's Chimney ServiceSteve is very professional and knowledgeable. A previous sweep said we needed repair of our chimney cap, but Steve said it was prestene. He cleaned the firebox, chimney and laundry vent thoroughly and did some minor repairs..
Chimney Cap Contractors in Pismo Beach
- Business Description:Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc.Recent Review:Josh is the best! Very thorough and does the job right to perfection. His skill set is so vast~ very impressive. He’s my official handyman now! :)Yara P.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.Recent Review:Paul took care of the problem very quickly. Quite happy with his work.June W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are the only FULL SERVICE chimney and fireplace contractor in the county. From inspecting, cleaning and consulting to relining, rebuilding and total removal and replacement of your fireplace system, we do it ALL - correctly, efficiently and respectfully. No need to find multiple contractors. Save time and money by having our highly trained technicians help with all your hearth needs. Fireplace Investigation, Research and Education Service (F.I.R.E.) Certified Chimney Inspector #081 St.. read lessRecent Review:Logan arrived on time. He was professional and knowledgeable. After his inspection he gave us our options based on the age and condition of the chimney. Unlined but in overall good shape. But, because of the configuration of this old chimne,y we decided not to have it cleaned, and use it as a wood fireplace. Options will be either to put in a wood insert - which would be difficult based on the "dog leg" configuration of the smoke chamber and draw, or put in a gas insert. We will be researching the gas insert for possible installation next year. <br /> I would recommend their services. <br / read lessSophia N.
- Business Description:Since 1939, quality service, selection and value in a family owned business. Forden's is really two stores in one. Our Kitchen Shop features cookware, cutlery, small appliances, coffee machines, bakeware, kitchen linens and gadgets. The other portion of our business is a complete fireplace shop which includes sales, installation and service of gas and wood inserts, stoves and fireplaces. In addition we sell barbeque grills, the Big Green Egg included. As licensed contractors we provide expert.. read lessRecent Review:As always, the folks at Forden's were knowledgeable and helpful. Very satisfied.Roxy P.
- Business Description:Familey owned small father and son business, Licensed general contractor. A member of the BBB. Payments discussed and veries with every job, hourly or bided, because of the wide range of things are team can do.
- Business Description:Hot tubs, swim spas,pellet stoves, fireplaces, gas inserts, woodstoves, chimney systems, pool & spa chemicals. Outdoor rooms, pizza ovens, grills, firepits, islands. Fireplace remodeling, Class B general contractors, Class C/D hearth specialists, NFI triple-certified, HPBA member, Visa/MC/Discover and financing read lessRecent Review:The qualify of the retrofit to my existing fire place and the quality of the install was really good. They were experienced, ultra clean and careful. <br /> The only problem I have is the fireplace insert and doors came in the rust color factory finish rust, but the shroud that is installed around the insert did not come in the rust color factory finish. It is black, and either came spray painted the rust color, from the manufacturer to the Stove and Spa shoppe, or it came in black and they sprayed it. I am not clear on that. I was not informed that it would be spray painted and when I asked why it was, I was told it had been scratched. <br /> I asked them to take it off and respray it as I could see spray marks on the surface. They did do it again. The rust color of the spray paint is a different color shade than the insert and the doors. I can still see spray marks when I sit to the side of it in the morning light. <br /> The owner called me to discuss my displeasure and said she had called the company to reorder in the factory rust finish and was told that it only comes in black. She said she would now disclose to future customers that if they wished to order in the rust finish that the shroud would require spray painting prior to installation. <br /> I did a followup call to the company myself, and the customer rep told me that it was not available in the rust factory finish at this time, and the only way to get it in the factory finish rust, was to spend more money and do a special order shroud. <br /> It is a shame to spend a lot of money on something that will be in my home forever, and get spray painted parts. <br / read lessJill Marie B.
- Business Description:C-20 HVAC Contractor, C-43 Sheet Metal Contractor, BPI Certified Building Analyst Proffesional, NATE Certified: Gas Heat Service & Installation, Air Conditioning Service & Installation, Heat Pump Service & Installation, Air Distribution Service & Installation. National Comfort Institute: Carbon Monoxide & Combustion Safety Certified read less
- Business Description:Gbt sheet metal specializes in seamless rain gutters, metal roofing/wall paneling, and sheet metal fabrication. We currently have to shops, one in Paso Robles and one in Goleta. We strive to make every project a work of art. With our attention to detail and commitment to our customers, we are a company you can count on read less
- Business Description:CAL COAST CONSTRUCTION is available 24 hours a day. We offer special financing options. We have monthly promotions on a variety of different services, ask if your project qualifies for any of our monthly promotions. Residential and commercial services read lessRecent Review:Have used Cal Coast Construction many times, and consider them expensive, but the best in the area. You get what you pay for. <br />Stephen H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney cap contractor articles
When noisy birds, pesky squirrels or even bats take up residence in your chimney, one highly rated provider explains what you can do to get them out.
Cold weather has already moved into Chicago. Before you light that first fire of the year make sure to have your chimney cleaned and inspected.
Find chimney cap repairs in
- Grover Beach
- Arroyo Grande
- Avila Beach
- San Luis Obispo
- Los Osos
- Santa Margarita
- Morro Bay
- Santa Maria
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- Paso Robles
- San Miguel
- Los Olivos
- Santa Ynez
chimney cap repairs in Pismo Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Steve's Chimney Service577 Dana St
San Luis Obispo, California
- Big Steve's Chimney Service
- D LAFFERTY HEATING2489 VILLAGE LN
- D LAFFERTY HEATING
- FORDEN'S857 MONTEREY ST
San Luis Obispo, California
- GBT Sheet Metal & Rain Gutter825 Riverside Ave
Paso Robles, California
- GBT Sheet Metal & Rain Gutter
- McBride's Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning141 Suburban Rd D-4
San Luis Obispo, California
- McBride's Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning