Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Oakdale, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Oakdale
- Schatz Construction and RestorationI had an excellent experience with Jeff. All work was completed to my approval. The siding crew went above & beyond my expectations. The electrician was prompt and very thorough. I am extremely pleased with the end result. All in all, the crews that came to the house were polite and respectful and got the job done. I look forward to working with Jeff & Ryan in the near future remodeling a bathroom
- Schatz Construction and RestorationJeff and his man did a wonderful job. I am very happy with the workmanship. I am arranging to have them do some remodeling inside my house next. Over all the price was right, workmanship above expected.
- Schatz Construction and RestorationExcellent customer service. Jeff was a huge help in dealing with my insurance agency and always kept me updated on the progress.
- Adrian ConstructionWe were amazed at how quickly everything was done. Donovan completed the demo in one day & had the front of the house including the siding done in the first week. I don't know that I have ever heard of construction going as smoothly as ours did. What Donovan had planned on 8-10 weeks took a little over 6 weeks. My favorite part was Donovan coming in every day or two to go over the project & what he planned for the next day to the next week. It kept us informed & able to plan our lives around this construction. We did have one hiccup that I caused when I ordered a sink that didn't fit. Donovan had some ideas to make it work but in the end we decided we would just replace the sink with another one that fit better. It looks great & did not cause us any delays. We are so pleased with the quality of work that we have decided to use Adrian Construction again to redo our laundry room
- Adrian ConstructionThe job went very well. Donovan has impressive and prompt communication skills and really stands behind the quality of his work. His painter left the job before completion and not only did he call me to let me know that very afternoon, he made sure to go back and fix any shortcomings that the painter had in the unfinished work. Upon completion, I had a few areas that I needed Donovan to come back and complete before deeming the job finished and he was out there the morning of the next business day and was very apologetic and sincere with making sure that I was a satisfied customer. I would absolutely recommend Adrian Construction to others and would absolutely work with them again in the future
- Northwest ExteriorsI spent $18000 on that service. They came in two different groups, one for the siding, and one for the windows. The windows went in first and there were 4 men that came out for that. One of them worked on the patio door, one on the bay window, one worked on the kitchen window and the fourth man did the regular windows. It was smooth as silk and they got right to it and had it done in no time. The second part of the work was the siding on the front and was similar. They came in 4 guys that worked throughout the day and had it done in one day. They were courteous and very well organized
- Deco Construction IncAfter interviewing two other contractors we decided to go with Phillip, the owner of Deco construction because we felt that his portfolio was impressive and he was skilled in all the necessary aspects of remodeling an older kitchen. His contract was clear, concise and easy to understand. Phil was very punctual, organized and kept the work area very clean - which was very important to us as the heart of our home was getting a major overhaul!. He made sure that everything ran smoothly and completed our amazing new kitchen in six weeks. We would recommend Phil to anyone who is looking for a professional, no-nonsense contractor. We look forward to working with him again
- Cooper Window & DoorKevin was always prompt responsive & willing to spend time & explained everything. He & his crew were always on time did as attending job & spent time necessary to a job completely in as little proud of time as possible to minimize.
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.I had a great deal of dry rot around the house from years of sprinklers hitting the siding. Delta Bay Const., Joe, came and gave me an estimate within one day of my call. They started work the next week. They faxed me a very professional estimate and kept me updated on the progress of the job. All his workers were very professional and friendly. They completed the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. I had them do a couple of extra jobs while they were here. I was very satisfied with the work. I trusted the crew to come in and out of my home. The painter, Juan, was wonderful and did a great job of matching paint. I would recommend Delta Bay Const
- cordovaconstructionHe did a real good job. We liked the job he did. It is really nice. Everybody comes to the house and asked who had done all that and so they hire him to do other jobs around the neighbourhood. The price was reasonable. I called three different companies, all of them wanted $20000 to $22000. He charged me almost half of that. He charged me less than $10,000. I bought the windows and the sidings but together it was half of what the other companies were trying to charge me. We like the work. The only thing that I would complain about was that, he works with the contractor right, he subcontracted somebody to come in and take two or three trees out because we cemented the whole backyard, because we have a swimming pool. We did the patio and the walkway and all that. He had to take out two trees, but the big trees the guy took out, he drove his trailer up on my yard. I guess that was easier for him but in the process of doing that, he made tire marks. He loaded a lot of stuff in the trailer. Tire marks were left on the lawn. I have a hard time telling him "hey you have to take care of that," because he fell. I just little by little filled it up. That was about it. Other than that, I was really happy with what they did. He was there everyday and early in the morning and sometimes he worked on Sundays too. They broke a lot of concrete where they put cobalt stone. That costs a lot of money than doing the siding and the window. I have three rentals and so every time I need something, I just call him. Even though he is doing other work, he still comes over and put in the work schedule. I guess, he appreciate the fact that when people come and ask, I tell them how much I paid and they look at the work. They call him and utilize him. In my opinion, he is a very fair person, a whole lot fair than the other companies. He is professional and comes and does the work. I have no problems with him
Siding Contractors in Oakdale
- Business Description:I specialize in Residential Replacement, New Construction, & Retrofit Windows & Doors. I do most work on my own but if I need help it's available. No subcontractor. Unless I do stucco, drywall repair & painting. I accept cash, checks & credit cards Estimates are free with in a reasonable distance from Riverbank/Modesto area. I Warranty my work as long as you own the home, its maintained properly and is your primary residents. DBA- Kevin J CoopeRecent Review:We recently purchased our Dream Home. The first thing we needed to do was replace all of our windows and 3 of our doors. We contacted Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door after a Google search and reading the reviews of their business. Amber returned our call within the day we left a message and we scheduled an appointment. At our scheduled appointment, Kevin and Amber took all the measurements of all of our windows and our doors, explained the benefits of the windows (with an actual window not just a brochure - that was Awesome) and the doors they were recommending. They then reviewed the process with us - when we would receive a quote, how long it would take from purchase date to install date, etc. We felt comfortable and confident with Kevin and Amber from the start. Their communication was exceptional – all happened just as they told us it would. We even benefited from being moved up in their schedule! Throughout each phase, they were up front, direct and honest. They were extremely responsive to all of our questions, no matter how trivial. They both went several “extra miles” answering our questions, sharing their experience, offering suggestions when asked and just helping us make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted to make our Dream Home exceptional. The installation process was flawless. They asked us what we would like installed first and immediately went to work. It took just the time they scheduled with us, they paid attention to all the details and cleaned up when they were finished – so well, in fact, that we did not even know they worked the days they were at our home. Kevin and Amber’s professionalism, personality, attention to detail and responsiveness was OUTSTANDING!!! They far exceeded our expectations! Our experience was exceptional from start to finish, thank you, Kevin and Amber!!! If you are buying or replacing windows and/or buying or replacing doors, we highly recommend Kevin and Amber with Cooper Window and Door. April M. and Greg FApril M.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:As a licensed contractor who has been in the industry for 30 years, we get the job done right! Let us be your go to for your next remodel. We specialize in a variety or different Kitchen, bath, landscape, deck, electrical work and fence replacement. You name it we can do it. Give us a call today
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:American Home Renewal Inc. is a family owned / operated window and siding company. We specialize in new window replacement, exterior siding, seamless gutters, attic insulation and doors. We guarantee your satisfaction up front. With our unique Satisfaction First policy you'll make no payments, no deposits until our work is completed to your satisfaction. We provide the highest quality work at a reasonable price. We have 32 employee proud team members. www.renewal.coRecent Review:Read if sound reduction is important to you We have a home by a busy street with a constant stream of traffic, and decided to replace our windows for an improved sound reduction. After meeting with multiple installers, we decided to work with American Home Renewal. The sales rep appeared very knowledgable, and friendly. During our initial assessment, I've expressed my #1 concern is noise, and that I was willing to choose a higher quality sound reduction window such as the Milgard Quiet Series. The rep explained that if we install the Weather Shield standard double pane, we will be just fine. He even shared that they installed a home within our block. Based on his experience, and company reputation, I fully trusted them to make the right recommendations. That was where I made a mistake. After we installed the double pane windows and patio doors at the price of $31k, the sound reduction was no better than the ones I had before. I expressed my frustration, and the rep mentioned that it's odd and that he never had this issue before. He recommended upgrading our window glass to the Zo-e-shield 6, which is a laminated glass. He stated that this absolutely should do the trick. "It would sound like a tomb in here" After we installed the upgrade, same issue is persisting. The same humming of every single car is coming through. To be clear, we had our walls re-insulated for sound reduction before the windows, so the sound emulation is clearly coming from the windows. The rep said he was baffled, and that we may have faulty windows from Weather Shield. He invited the WS rep to inspect. Both the sales rep and window rep agreed that the sound reduction is not what they expected, and that they will research if I got the right windows. 3 days later, I was the told the windows was built to their standard, and that no further action could be provided. The sales rep offered an apology and that he wished me luck in solving this issue. Welp, I'm down $38k, got windows that performed the same as my previous windows, and an apology for poor recommendation. I did not expect them to be sound experts, but they should have given me the highest quality sound option available. Do not trust their guarantee of "Satisfaction First." Do not trust their expertise. Do not trust Weather Shield productsGeorge H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
- Business Description:Adrian Construction is a private locally owned General Contracting Company. We have ten employees that strive to provide our customers with high quality work and fair prices. We specialize in general remodeling, kitchens, bathrooms, tile, drywall, painting, and flooring. We do everything that has to do with a residential homeRecent Review:i first needed base molding in the guest bath and kitchen. they did this work and it was beautiful. also needed texture on one wall redone. they contracted that work to aderholt drywall and it was exceptional. to have that work done, i waited five months because they were "busy". the total duration of that work was 1.25 days. seven months after that work was done, i still did not have an estimate for replacing the flooring in my entire house, or any of the other whole house remodel i wanted to do. i went in twice and selected materials. i called several times asking for estimates and a time frame to begin replacing my floors, but they never responded. it had now been one full year without any estimates for my projects, no time frame, nobody interested at all. i don't know what happened to this company. at first, everybody was very pleasant to communicate with. did they have me mixed up with somebody else for whom they did not want to work? had they changed owners? i recently went in to their store to ask about a product, and they behaved as if it was a ridiculous inconvenience for anybody to ask about their products and services. they promised to call me with the information i needed but, of course, they never did. also, somebody should remind the women behind the desk that, even if you're whispering, people in the store can hear what you're saying. if it isn't nice, you should probably wait until people are not in the store. overall, i have to give this company a score of one star because of their terrible customer service skills, non-existent follow-up, and general disinterest in their customers. if you're not interested in a job, at the very least you should let the customer know so they can move onanne b.
- Business Description:We are a general building contractor offering residential and commercial new construction and remodeling, from kitchen and baths to restaurants and tenant improvements and everything in between.
- Business Description:Brawley Construction Co. is a family run business with over 25 years of experience in all phases of residential construction and remodeling. Well versed in all construction sub trades, Brawley Construction Co. subs out only when necessary. Free estimatesRecent Review:did not respond to request for information on angieslist.anne b.
- Business Description:KHB Construction Inc. is a full service general contractor specializing in Kitchen, Home, and Bath renovations. We serve all of Stanislaus, Merced, and San Joaquin counties.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Find siding contractors in
- Angels Camp
- French Camp
- La Grange
siding contractors in Oakdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Carpentry Services3553 Veneman Ave
- AARON RICHARDSON CONSTRUCTION3701 coye oak dr.
- Abba Builders & Construction517 Stein Way
- Adrian Construction3424 Oakdale Rd
- all cal construction and drywall424 s.willow ave.
- Allworld Construction, Inc.530 Chesterfield Dr
- American Home Renewal Inc310 Shaw Rd Suite A
South San Francisco, California
- AMERICAN LUMBER CO1231 9TH ST
- American Roofing
- Arellanes handyman service2029 college ave
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- A&J Carpentry Services
- CHATEAUX FRAMING, INC.3701 Georgeann Place
- CityWide Roofing INC7100 Stevenson Blvd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Conheart Construction1970 Bradford St
- Cooper Window & Door5637 McHenry Avenue
- cordovaconstruction6128 Fillmore Ave
- CHATEAUX FRAMING, INC.
- Edward Ryan Construction Inc.3908 Lindenwood Ct
- Edward Ryan Construction Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Industrial Ag Construction Solutionsp.o. box 185
- Industrial Ag Construction Solutions
- KHB Construction inc.
- KHB Construction inc.
- M & M HOME IMPROVEMENT1228 MAYETTE AVE
- Mariposa HVAC Maintenance1609 Bryn Mawr Way
- McCain ConstructionP. O. Box 577231
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- Mitchell ConstructionP.O. Box 956
- Monark Construcyion236 San Juan Dr
- Mooney's Handyman Service154 Mesquite Ct
- Mr painter painting co.5451 9th St
- M & M HOME IMPROVEMENT
- ORConstruction Innovations1217 chicago avenue
- ORConstruction Innovations
- Timco Construction Inc.8561 Younger Creek Drive Ste 100
- Timco Construction Inc.