A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Mount Shasta, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Mount Shasta
- Mike Clark TruckingMikes trucking did a amazing job and the prices were great will definitely be going back when I need more of this work done
- Mike Clark TruckingI was short of dirt for my concrete area and I called Anthony and Chris for delivery as concrete truck was scheduled for next morning and they were able to do it same afternoon great service great people definitely would do more business with them
- Alley Tree and LandscapeFine with one exception; NO pest control service was requested OR performed. Everything else has been well done. :)
- Bautistas DrywallOUTSTANDING!!! Thomas is the BEST! We just appreciate him so much for being on time, thorough and can do so many others things and he helped us with “ others” because we had just moved in and we needed many other small jobs which he did with care. His drywall expertise is outstanding! He is like a talented good friend who can keep it business which we truly appreciate. Bonus is his prices are ALWAYS so fair!!
- JNR Home ImprovementsI completely agree with their ad to stop wishing you had a great outdoor living space and do something about it already! Last summer I had bid out all these projects for the yard and only managed to get one done. Additionally, I wanted a sidewalk and landscaping and sprinklers moved, meaning another three companies to find, each one dependent on the other. After changing the sidewalk to a rock dust walkway I was able to get JNR to do all of them together. It took three months from signing the contract to get the work done. They do a good job and work hard although tend to show up randomly. They don't communicate much with me or between departments or with subcontractors, so I had to do some directing, but it turned out well. I'm satisfied with the quality and thrilled that my yard looks good in time for the annual Tehachapi Mountain Festival
- Larson LandscapingJustin was professional in every way! From design to planning to execution, the work was completed on time, on budget and beyond reproach in terms of quality. His team cleaned up at the end of each workday and there was never an issue reaching Justin when I needed to. I highly recommend Larson Landscaping for your landscaping and concrete patio needs. You won't be disappointed
- KG ConstructionEverything went great KG construction, was professional, knowledgeable, timely, and got the job done just as I wanted. Super happy with them and would FOR SURE hire again!
- Oak River Landscaping INCIt went amazing. They were fast, affordable, and very professional. I will hire them to another project in the near future.
- Tip Top ArboristsThe crew was punctual, personable and very professional. They arrived at the promised 7:30 AM start time and by 8:05 they were raking the last remnants of leaves and debris into their rig to depart. We were given a quote of $425.00 at the time our contract was signed and that was the amount we paid at the conclusion. We have a guest house that sits precariously close (within 6 feet) of this tree which concerned us; but we shouldn't have been; the crew were alert to that hazard and avoided it without hesitation. The crew worked as one, like a well oiled machine
- Nelms landscape and sprinkler repairLarry Nelms and his crews are awesome. They poured about 12 yards of concrete in my back and side yards and also landscaped with plants, mulch, and irrigation around my entire back yard. It was very reasonably priced and looks great. After explaining that I've always had trouble getting enough water to some dying Redwood trees, he recommended and installed Netafim drip. I was skeptical as I'd tried various drip and other types of irrigation and a few of the trees were still dying and I was sure they were goners. He assured me it would work. Fast forward a couple months and the trees are thriving. He was 100% right about what to do and Netafim was the perfect solution. I'm so grateful to not lose those trees. Part of the back yard project included moving some sprinkler valves from the back/side to the front so the whole side yard could be poured and look clean. The crew accidentally cut my pool fill line as it was buried with the sprinkler valves. This wasn't discovered until weeks after the concrete was poured. After letting Larry know, he came out personally with a team of guys, cleanly cut a patch of concrete above the cut, repaired the line, and repaired the concrete. No hassle whatsoever. Larry is easy to work with and I'd recommend his services to anyone. Thanks Larry
Landscapers in Mount Shasta
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Whenever you need help from a team of skilled arborists, contact our tree service company at (661) 946-7813 in Lancaster, CA, and expect fast service.Recent Review:The Simple Review: We had a dead Birch tree in our yard, Rob came and removed it quickly, cleanly, and also for the best price. They cut down the tree, ground down the stump, and cleaned up the mess before they left. No hassles, no problems, no complaints... very friendly and professional. Will definitely use them again! More Background if You Like Reading: We contacted two different tree places before calling Tree Rite, because they had more reviews... but more doesn't always mean better, here's why. The first place I called twice, because I had used them once before several years ago so I figured I'd stick with what I knew. I guess they are in over their heads or something now because I called them on a Saturday and then on the following Tuesday. I left a message both times, and even though their outgoing message said they would call me back within 24 hours, they never got back to me... so they were out. The second place I contacted got back to me within a few hours of leaving a message, good start, and came out to look at the tree that same afternoon. They quoted me a price that seemed like it might be a bit high, but I'm not a tree removal specialist so I said sure cause we need to get this dead tree out of here before it falls over and does damage. I was ready to go ahead with the deal but the guy told me that they wouldn't be able to get to it until sometime around the middle of May... over a month from the time I got the estimate . I told the guy I needed to talk to my wife and I would let him know. After talking to my wife we decided to get one more estimate, so I called Tree Rite. Rob returned my call not long after I left a message, came out the same day for an estimate, said he could have it down and out the next day, and offered the best price. So of course we agreed and now we no longer have a dead Birch in our yard. They also saved a baby Hummingbird from the tree that we didn't know was there, mama is still coming to take care of it and it will probably be flying away very soonJoey E.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We over see subcontractors for electrical and plumbing.Recent Review:This is the second time I have worked with the Gamache crew. Not only is their work exceptionally they make the process as painless as possible. I highly recommend them for any house project you may have.Lois T.
- Business Description:Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can..Recent Review:They were great! Our well water is usable and this is the best system out there!Cassandra I.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for a modern and beautiful landscape for your home, turn to the professionals at Alternative Landscaping.We have been transforming dull and old dated land into show pieces since opening in 2013. With more than 15 years of landscaping experience, we have become masters in the art of hardscaping, lawn maintenance, tree services, landscaping and irrigation.With the aid of Alternative Landscaping, your outdoor property will be a extraordinary. Give us a call today if you live in..Recent Review:Owner didn't apparently know that summer was not the right time to plant an established,blossoming Meyer lemon tree. It started dropping leaves like crazy and most fruit never developed but turned black. Most work was okay, although the brick installation (using my existing bricks) was smaller than I'd expected. The big problem was the product they used on my deck. The owner recommended against the stain/waterproofer the deck installer recommended, and used something I never found out what it was. The odor was horrible for 2 weeks, it left wet, sticky areas that took well over a month to finally dry, and the wood looked like it had been bleached and appeared like it had been there for years, not brand new. When I complained about this, a guy was sent to power was the product off. He was supposed to follow up with a sanding and using the stain/waterproofer I told him to use. I wanted it done before the rains started. He never followed through, despite repeated emails. I requested a detailed invoice of the work that had been done. Again, no response. Now my deck hs been rained on without protection. NOT SATISFIEDCharlotte V.
- Business Description:Whether your project is a new construction, custom built home, an existing remodel, or an energy efficient upgrade, Landmark Construction has the industry experience and skilled staff to make your construction project a success. Our goal is to save you money through energy-efficient construction. Landmark Construction is California’s premier Air-Conditioning Contractor and Heating Contractor. Along with HVAC contracting we can better regulate your home’s temperature with new insulation and a ..Recent Review:Ezra and Charles are very friendly and personable. That is, when they want to take your money. What good is a 12-year warranty if you start ignoring your customers at 2 years. I needed my HVAC replaced. Because the HVAC sits on my roof, I decided to redo the roof too. Ezra and Charles came out and were really friendly so I immediately had a good impression of them. Even though it would’ve been cheaper to go with a roofer and a separate HVAC company, I decided to go with Landmark Construction Crew, aka Landmark Energy Upgrades. I figured it would be a more seamless process for one company to do both. I got this done in December of 2016. The thing with a roof is that you don’t know if it’s a good job or not until it rains so I waited to write a review. Around January 2018 ( a little over a year later ) we got some much needed rain but unfortunately, I had a leak coming from one of my vents. I emailed Ezra and he sent out a roofer. The roofer came, looked at the vent, jumped up on the roof for ten minutes and said he was done. Months later, it rained again, it leaked again, I emailed Ezra again. I decided to take a closer look at the vent and noticed that there was sunlight in the ductwork. I figured sunlight equals gap somewhere. When the roofer came, I told him and he said it’s nothing, probably just a reflection, without even taking a look. Then the roofer tells me that the next time there is a leak, I need to call the HVAC guy because it’s not a roof problem. I couldn’t believe it so I told him that HIS company IS the HVAC guy!! I used one company to do the roof and the HVAC so there is NOBODY else to blame. So, he jumps back on the roof and was done and gone in 10 minutes. About a month goes by and the rain is back and so is my leak. It’s 2019 so it rained a lot this year. Good for California, bad for me. So, I emailed Ezra again. After a few weeks, no reply. So, I email him again with pictures, a few more weeks go by and no reply. So, I call him and he picked up the phone. He sounded surprised to hear from me (probably didn’t recognize my phone number) and I start telling him about the leak. He said he didn’t get my emails but just text him my address and he’ll send somebody. A couple of weeks goes by and nothing. So, I text him again and after weeks and weeks of waiting, no reply. I’ve emailed, called, and texted so, at this point, it’s very obvious he’s avoiding me. If you are looking for a friendly company that is willing to take your hard-earned cash then Landmark is for you. But if you’re looking for a company that is accountable for their work then look elsewhere. I know I amTony T.
- Business Description:*Residential & Commercial *Same Day Service 7 Days a Week *24-Hour Emergency Service *People's Choice Award 2007, 2008 and 2009 *Senior Citizen Discounts *Free Estimates *No Job Too Big or Small *Competitive Rates *Experienced - Dependable - Prompt ServicRecent Review:We have used this company before and they are always great. Quick service to come and quote taking out 8 dying large cedar trees and they write able to start the work the next day. They did a great job and can't wait to start landscaping our new yardKeelia T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Find Landscapers in
- Fort Jones
- Shasta Lake
- Bella Vista
- Fall River Mills
- Palo Cedro
- Happy Camp
Landscapers in Mount Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alonso Landscape Care10205 E Avenue R6
- Alpha Landscape3576 Paloma Street
Santa Ynez, California
- Alternative Landscapes424 Cynthia Court
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- Amy Belt Landscape Design27525 Puerta Real Suite 100
Mission Viejo, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Alonso Landscape Care
- Bella wildfire & forestry servicesPob 195
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Boydston Construction, Inc.1620 N. Inyo Street
- Brian's Lawn Maintenance2201 S Fontana St
- Bumble Bee LandscapesPO Box 640
- Bella wildfire & forestry services
- Concrete Resurfacing & Construction5341 Shooting Star Rd
Pollock Pines, California
- Concrete Resurfacing & Construction
- Keough's Landscaping525 Boonville Rd
- Keough's Landscaping
- Nevaeh's Special Garden34933 Highway 190
- Nevaeh's Special Garden
- Quality Landscape Co11821 W Side Potter Valley Rd
Potter Valley, California
- Quality Landscape Co
- Santa Ynez Stone & Topsoil1130 MIssion Drive
- Shasta Springs Water Delivery1299 S Main St
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
- Stock's Creative Builders2101 Eddy Circle
Mount Shasta, California
- studio.Osda325 Valdez Rd.
- Santa Ynez Stone & Topsoil
- Vortex Filtration Inc2981 W Lincoln St #201
- Vortex Filtration Inc
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc