If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Mount Shasta, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Mount Shasta
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!
- ATCO Pest ControlAfter smelling something dead, on a Friday morning, I contact 5 places and no one would commit to do the work. My husband found ATCO by searching the web. We talked to them on the phone and David from ATCO Pest Control was the one that serves us. He came on time and explain upfront all the terms and what he was going to do. Then, he went underneath the house, (not an easy thing to do because everything is narrowed), and located a dead rat near the heat vents. He also located the points of the entrance where they come. He placed several traps. Then, explain the post-work we will have to do in the near future. He acted very professionally and, we are very please with his work
- Bulwark Exterminating - St GeorgeMarty K did an excellent job, he asked what my situation was, asked permission before he entered any rooms, or sprayed any where and was very professional. He then explained what he had done and went back over how the service worked.
- Bulwark Exterminating-MesaI have an excellent service technician. Carl Carbone. He is mannerly, low-keyed, diligent, and very thorough. He takes longer to do the service, but that is in my interest. He makes sure that the quality of his job is excellent. in other words, he isn't trying to get "X" number of customers completed. Instead, he makes each of us feel special. I am very impresse
- Titan Rodent and Pest ControlMy house had a big problem of fleas after my cat came back from outside and without giving him flea medication first. Titan Rodent & Pest control was a true-life saver after I tried few store-level measures like sprays and traps. It has been several weeks since they came over and took care of the problem, and there have been no signs of any biters coming back. Eran our exterminator provided such a nice and professional service that I would recommend no one else for pest control service company
- Proven Termite SolutionsIt was great. They worked quickly, did an excellent job, and charged a very reasonable rate. They also took care to avoid damaging the roof and surrounding plants when they erected and took down the tent which I appreciated.
- EliminixMy experience is always both professional and satisfactory. I’ve had Eliminix spray my house for as long as i can remember and the results have always been more than great. The price is right and i always encounter a friendly face. Robert runs a great business.
- Bayne Pest ControlExcellent service. Mike was our tech and he spent a great deal of time with us explaining the process, concerns and what to look for. He seemed very willing to spend as much time as needed to give the house a good treatment.
- Morse Termite & Pest ControlTheir price is reasonable in comparison to other company. Their presentation was excellent and outstanding. They are local people and they are very accommodating, nice and communication is excellent. They haven't finished the work, so I'm assuming their work would be excellent. I would highly recommend them
- Kellogg Pest ControlRiley Kellogg and Charles removed bed bugs in a 3 bedroom Rental in Mammoth.Tenants brought bed bugs in and did not cooperate before/after treatment. They failed to remove infested property. We had to treat a second time after they left leaving 20,000 in damage in a property we had just renovated for 90,000. After numerous trial postponements, we were able to get a settlement. Riley and Charles drove 4 hours to be at Court in LA at 8:30- 3 years after completing their job. Their professional presence and written report in my opinion helped us to get a reasonable settlement. We recommend them to anyone who has a pest problem- fine, upstanding young professionals committed to their business and customer satisfaction.Prices are reasonable and depend upon customer needs
Pest Control Companies in Mount Shasta
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using s..Recent Review:No issues. All went well. Would recommend to my neighbors.Rhonda L.
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge.. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Managem..Recent Review:Ricardo was friendly, explained the process clearly,,David R.
- Business Description:Since 2003, Round the Clock Pest Control has served the residential, commercial and industrial communities of the Southern California areas. We’re a family-owned and locally operated company with a staff of highly skilled and experienced servicemen dedicated to providing effective pest control solutions. Round The Clock Pest Control is your true source for dependable pest control service’s. Round the Clock Pest Control delivers prompt and professional service to business and home owners whi..Recent Review:I called this company in the morning because of a possible bee infestation. The woman answering the phone was pleasant enough and told me Bobby would be calling me later in the day to schedule an appointment. Several hours into the afternoon I still had not heard from anyone so I called again. I was assured someone would call me, they didn't. Apparently Round The Clock Pest Control doesn't need any business as they don't return calls. Granted things happen, but someone should have called to let me know that. I ended up calling another company, whose service and responsiveness was exceptional, and whom I also reviewed on this website. <br /Susan M.
- Business Description:We specialize in home pest control, and use a variety of methods to eliminate your unwelcome guests. Our total list of services include termite control, rodent control, rat proofing attic decontamination, attic clean-up, ant extermination, bed bug extermination, cockroach control, spider infestation control, insulation removal, air duct cleaning, Greenfiber insulation solutions for residents all across California. All work is done in house with out the use of sub-contractorsRecent Review:It went rough, but we were both at fault. Had to say that first. But I am mostly satisfied. The outside sales person was on time for the walk through. He was nice and seemed knowledgeable. He had a lot of prior experience as a laborer before he became a sales rep. He was able to present his company and offer a quote on the spot. I agreed and gave him a deposit. Off we go. Right? Well, he based his quote on 700 square feet when it was actually 1100. That's why his price was low. You would think that I got a deal. But no. The labor crew only showed up with enough insulation for 700 SF. Not enough. So here is what we had to do. Introduce Jose. The lead man on the project. If it were not for him, it would have went south in a hurry. Turns out that Jose is a good person with a soul, and I am happy to "work with" a great person like Jose. APP is lucky to have him, and I hope they are taking good care of him. Just so you don't think I am fake, the "helper" that Jose had that day was worthless. Didn't want to work because he is a 20 year old kid who was out all night drinking and chasing girls (or boys), and was hung over. I did more 90% more work than he did (yes, I helped Jose. I have a good soul too). I let Jose vacuum out the old stuff, then I made him stop. He understood. Come back when you have 1100SF of insulation. Right? Before he took off, Jose up-sold me on insulating the bottom of my house (in between the floor joists under the sub floor)(under the house), applying a radiant barrier in the attic and switching from blown in cellulose with the pink panther batts. I ended up insulating under the house by myself. Nice. I communicated that to APP, but it got lost in translation. When the day arrived that Jose returned with 1100SF of material to finish the job, he showed up with two helpers. BTW, I had to request the APP office to please make sure Jose was who they sent to complete my job. Regardless of my implicit instructions that I subsequently made with the APP office, that I changed my mind and now want blown in cellulose again, and NO radiant barrier, Jose and crew still showed up with pink panther batts and radiant barrier. Whatever. The crew is there, lets get to work. The reason I only give them a B is because they installed the radian barrier wrong (in my opinion). I did research and radiant barrier should be one inch from the roof sheeting (plywood) if it's hot southern California. They stapled it to the 2x4 rafters so it's really 3-1/2 inches from the sheeting. Not sure if it is even radiating anything at this point. I think I just wasted a $1000. Even so, my neighbor asked me who did the job, and I ended up giving them the APP biz card, so I guess that was kind of a recommendationMichael D.
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Manageme..Recent Review:I had them in my old house and they are still servicing my old house and we have them in here and we got them as soon as we moved into this house which is going to be 30 years in December. We are very longtime customers of theirsThomas D.
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Termite has a great history serving California since 2007 by co-owners Dennis Wilson and James Grande. Both men agree that a large part of their company’s growth is attributed to word of mouth and referrals along with great reviews and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau have also helped. Today the company has full in-house wood working divisions, offers comprehensive termite control, rodent control, and attic services such as attic cleaning and TAP pest control insulati..Recent Review:Horrible experience, the employees were very poorly trained. They severely underestimated the time to do the job. They sealed holes in vent screens with big globs of unsightly goo. The crawlspace access door wouldn't stay closed do they pried a stepping stone out of the garden and used that to hold it closed. They spit sunflower seed shells all over, including on our front porch furniture. They vacuumed the old insulation out of the attic but there was a leak in their system and it spewed old insulation and rat droppings all over the inside of our garage and on open storage shelves, and they didn't clean it up. They only apply blown-in insulation and our ducts are covered with sheet insulation, so they didn't remove that insulation or the rat droppings on the tops of the ducts. I could go on...RICK S.
- Business Description:CSI Exterminators, Inc. is a locally owned and operated pest control company, in business since 2008. Operators Jim Slusher, Ronny Nowell, and Dave Henson, have 50+ years of combined experience in the field. We have an outstanding reputation and are proud to provide pest control services throughout the entire state of CaliforniaRecent Review:Assessment, Heat treatment with Spot treatment and another heat Treatment With complete Pesticide treatment. <br />Hitesh H.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 28 years and we pride our selves on our excellent customer service. We have five outstanding employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License # 95-4528193Recent Review:Did a thorough job. Came back twice to spray the inside of the house. Will have them back once a month in the future.Shirley A H.
- Business Description:Whether the job is big or small, Alpha Landscape & Maintenance is uniquely equipped to get the job done. Specializing in landscaping, hardscaping among other things.Recent Review:We have a 1/2 acre lot. Although the large grass backyard was very attractive it was not very usable as it sloped away. So we had a limited use yard, a small patio that could only comfortably handle about 4 people. Additionally we were paying for watering and lawn service with no real return. We decided that it would be a better use of the area if we extended the patio. We also thought that it wold be too much concrete so we decided to put a Bocce court in the lower level. That gives us much more use of the area. <br /> Our back yard is beautiful and everyone that has been there to visit and/or play Bocce has agreed. The people that did the work were professional, friendly and respectful. We feel like we have new friends. <br /> During the construction, we would be apprised of issues and given a choice of solutions. Most of the time these were no-cost changes. Their costs were almost always what they estimated. Most of the cost increases came from my wife and I saying things like "while you at it..." or "can you also build...." <br /> When they did not feel completely comfortable with an issue (E.g., they changed a 220 volt line into 2 separate fused 110 volt lines with switches and outlets), they told us so and asked our permission to bring in a subcontractor (and electrician) to assure that everything was done correctly and to code. They told us this during the design process. <br /> When things were not done to our expectations, they redid them. A month after the job was done we saw grass growing through an area where the grass was removed, weed barrier installed and covered with mulch. When we called, they came out to see and agreed that it should not have happened and are now in the process of redoing that area. Great follow up! <br /Mark I.
- Business Description:Pest Control in Lakeport CA and The Bay Area. We are large enough to solve your pest problems and small enough to really care! Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay is a family owned franchise offering expert pest control services in Lakeport CA and serving Sonoma, Marin, Napa and Solano Counties for over 35 years. At Hydrex we offer traditional pest control services, as well as Green/Non Chemical options including Orange Guard. Our family of technicians are experienced and state licensed. We..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Fort Jones
- Shasta Lake
- Bella Vista
- Fall River Mills
- Palo Cedro
- Happy Camp
pest exterminators in Mount Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Time Pest Control 19905 Hirsch Ct Ste 1 19905 Hirsch Ct
- Big Time Pest Control
- DEWEY PEST CONTROL45440 N. 23rd St West
- DEWEY PEST CONTROL
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.4685 Scotts Valley Rd
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.
- Kreutel's Bug Sluggers Pest Control208 W Oldfield St
- Kreutel's Bug Sluggers Pest Control
- Our Town Pest Control Co24831 Apple St Ste D
- Our Town Pest Control Co
- Terminix - Chico -Termite & Pest Control15 Commerce Crt Ste 150
- Terminix - Chico -Termite & Pest Control