A Bee Solution

California: General
06/30/2022

12520 Vose St

North Hollywood, CA 91605

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

(626)219-8099 (805)244-8484 (310)256-3939 Let us bee your solution! We provide professional, honest and friendly service; fast, effective and with a guarantee well stated on invoice. Over 15 years experience in Bees and Pest Control give us the knowledge to offer the best solution to your pest problem. We save bees. We relocate swarms and bee hives. Se Habla Espanol....

pest control (96)animal removal (11)

08/14/2021

He was amazing. Found an issue fixed it on the spot. So nice, no upsell, will definitely call him again!!!!!

Description of Work
Consultation

Category pest control,animal removal

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

04/08/2020

He identified two hives and got the bees to leave. Will come back to remove the honey for additional fee. Was quick, efficient, and easy to work with. Well done!

Description of Work
Killing of bees in wall behind chimney

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

08/02/2019

He was on time,friendly, did a great job and quick and all work has warranty 👍👍

Description of Work
Bee removal, hunny removal, cut wall and restucco

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Thanks for your kind words.

03/17/2018

Extremely well. Made a call to Eloy owner of "A Bee Solutions" early on a Saturday morning in February 2018 because a swarm of bees were present for a couple of days in one corner of my apartment building roof. Within 2-3 hours he was on the premises and ready to provide me with a solution. Eloy came with all the necessary equipment, including a two-story ladder, bee protection uniform and a great...

Description of Work
Remove a swarm of Bees

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

Review for A Bee Solution - 12520 Vose St, North Hollywood, CA - 36908730

01/08/2018

Good. He removed the nest and checked the rest of the eaves of the house to make sure there were not any more

Description of Work
He needed to remove two wasp nests

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

10/29/2017

Cleared two small nests that are smaller than a golf ball.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

10/29/2017

Good but they came back the next year so we hit it down as soon as it was discovered.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removed from eave

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

10/03/2017

Excellent. received a thorough inspection to check for other sites.

Description of Work
removal of wasp nest

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/15/2017

Went very well. Eloy Ruiz was very professional and took care of the serious problem which could've been life or death for me! One EpiPen would not be able to take care of a swarm of bees had I been stung. I am grateful to Eloy for coming out on a Sunday!

Description of Work
I am allergic to bees! I was walking my dog when a swarm of bees flew out of my hedge. I couldn't wait to have the problem erradicated! I called Eloy Ruiz, "A Bee Solution" and he came over at the time he said he's be here, removed the hive, trimmed the bushes near the hive, and sprayed for bees.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

08/02/2017

This is the second season I've called on Eloy for my wasp problem. He is always courteous and conscientious. You can tell that he enjoys what he does . I will call on him again in the spring.

Description of Work
I have 4 balconies that attract wasps that like to make nests. I had several small nests on a few of them (seems to have popped up out of nowhere).

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Live bee hive removal and relocation. Control & treatment of bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, roaches, ants, crickets, spiders, rats, mice & more. Live bee hive removal. Yellow Jacket Control Program. Rat control & rodent proofing.

Bed Bugs, Termite & wood destroying organism.