A Bee Solution

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2012

(626)219-8099 (805)244-8484 (310)256-3939 Let us bee your solution! We provide professional, honest and friendly service; fast, effective and with a guarantee well stated on invoice. Over 15 years experience in Bees and Pest Control give us the knowledge to offer the best solution to your pest

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Bee hive in the eave pic.# 1Bee hive in the eave pic.# 2Bee hive in the eave pic.# 3

pest control (97)animal removal (11)

02/11/2022

Geoffrey L.

A great experience with Eloy. He gave me fair pricing up front on the phone and was able to come the same day in the afternoon. And the wasps are gone!

Description of Work
Wasp nest extermination

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

Thank you, your words are like fuel to our company to continue providing excellent service to our customers. Again, thank you.

08/14/2021

Jeryl J.

He was amazing. Found an issue fixed it on the spot. So nice, no upsell, will definitely call him again!!!!!

Description of Work
Consultation

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 08/14/2021

04/08/2020

Sue J.

He identified two hives and got the bees to leave. Will come back to remove the honey for additional fee. Was quick, efficient, and easy to work with. Well done!

Description of Work
Killing of bees in wall behind chimney

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

08/02/2019

Enrique S.

He was on time,friendly, did a great job and quick and all work has warranty 👍👍

Description of Work
Bee removal, hunny removal, cut wall and restucco

Work Completed On 08/02/2019

Thanks for your kind words.

03/17/2018

Leonard B.

Extremely well. Made a call to Eloy owner of "A Bee Solutions" early on a Saturday morning in February 2018 because a swarm of bees were present for a couple of days in one corner of my apartment building roof. Within 2-3 hours he was on the premises and ready to provide me with a solution. Eloy came with all the necessary equipment, including a two-story ladder, bee protection uniform and a great assuring attitude that he will be able to remove the bees. He explained bee behaviors in simple understandable terms. His cost was very reasonable and yes, as he stated the bees were gone in a couple of days. I appreciate vendors that have high standards and represent their profession well.

Description of Work
Remove a swarm of Bees

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

Review for A Bee Solution - 12520 Vose St, North Hollywood, CA - 36908730

01/08/2018

Adriana K.

Good. He removed the nest and checked the rest of the eaves of the house to make sure there were not any more

Description of Work
He needed to remove two wasp nests

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

10/29/2017

Ay Z.

Cleared two small nests that are smaller than a golf ball.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removal

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

10/29/2017

Ay Z.

Good but they came back the next year so we hit it down as soon as it was discovered.

Description of Work
Wasp nest removed from eave

Work Completed On 05/01/2016

10/03/2017

Annette F.

Excellent. received a thorough inspection to check for other sites.

Description of Work
removal of wasp nest

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

08/15/2017

Barbara G.

Went very well. Eloy Ruiz was very professional and took care of the serious problem which could've been life or death for me! One EpiPen would not be able to take care of a swarm of bees had I been stung. I am grateful to Eloy for coming out on a Sunday!

Description of Work
I am allergic to bees! I was walking my dog when a swarm of bees flew out of my hedge. I couldn't wait to have the problem erradicated! I called Eloy Ruiz, "A Bee Solution" and he came over at the time he said he's be here, removed the hive, trimmed the bushes near the hive, and sprayed for bees.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

08/02/2017

Peter D.

This is the second season I've called on Eloy for my wasp problem. He is always courteous and conscientious. You can tell that he enjoys what he does . I will call on him again in the spring.

Description of Work
I have 4 balconies that attract wasps that like to make nests. I had several small nests on a few of them (seems to have popped up out of nowhere).

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

08/01/2017

Tanya F.

Eloy was fantastic! He was punctual, efficient and explained everything he was doing and why.

Description of Work
I had a bee infestation at my house.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

06/28/2017

Matthew D.

Everything went perfectly. Very punctual. Efficient. Candid about what your options are and whether you actually need to do any work. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We had bees sneaking into the attic through a gap at the chimney cap. He inspected to ensure there were no bees in the house, sprayed the chimney with repellant, and then filled the gaps.

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to help you.

06/20/2017

Andrew F.

Eloy called me back promptly and made a time to come by a check out the problem bees. He gave me a price for nice removal and removing the hive. When he returned to do the work, he was clean and thorough. He did remark that if he had realized how big the hive was, he would have charged more.

Description of Work
Removal of hive under a building.

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

Many thanks. We have enjoyed serving you and are delighted to have you as a customer. Thank you, Eloy

06/20/2017

Victoria H.

As well as possible. Eloy came over the same day I called. Very professional and personable. He explained different infestations and their possible remedies. After a costume change to his beekeeper suit, he took care of the invaders. Fortunately, I noticed the bees within a week or so of their moving in, so they didn't have time to make honey inside the walls. I highly recommend Eloy and A Bee Solution.

Description of Work
Bees were building a hive under the eaves of our 2nd story. They needed to be evicted.

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

Our sincere thanks. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. Thank you. Eloy

10/24/2016

Adriana K.

I have had to call this company about 2 times a year to take care of wasp nests around my house

Description of Work
Removing wasps nests and spraying affected area

Work Completed On 09/12/2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help with wasp issues at the property. Eloy

09/29/2016

Holly S.

Eloy was a pro! From calling me when he was on his way to the final removal of the hive for relocation, he was friendly, communicative, and efficient. (Plus, he let me taste the honey... which was delicious.) Also, the whole process went much quicker than I expected, and was done in less than two hours. For a matter that was somewhat alarming, taking care of it was relatively painless.

Description of Work
Removal of a large beehive from a rental property's backyard.

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 09/29/2016

08/22/2016

Kim M.

Great! They showed up a little early, got the nest out of there in no time and checked the whole house and detached garage to make sure there weren't more nests. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Removal of a wasp nest

Work Completed On 08/22/2016

05/22/2016

Paul R.

Eloy did a professional job. He was punctual, pleasant, and knowledgeable. He went beyond the required to patch a couple of other spots outside.

Description of Work
Eliminated the bees. Cut and removed a dry wall section (lath & plaster) to remove bee nest/honey. Patched areas where bees were entering outside. Also cemented/patched a few other spots outside.

Work Completed On 05/14/2016

04/30/2016

Deborah S.

Eloy was friendly & confident in his expertise, which made us much calmer about the huge pile of "homeless" bees that were trying out a backyard tree. Eloy got up on the patio cover & shook the bees off the tree limb, including the Queen. Once the Queen was squared away - the rest of the bees came along for the ride. You really, really want to use a company like Eloy's that will relocate the honey bees. The whole process took less than an hour and the price was completely reasonable. Eloy also gave us some good advice on tree rats that are eating not only the citrus, but chewing the bark off the lemon tree (which will kill a tree, btw)

Description of Work
Safely got rid of thousands of swarming bees in our tree without harming them.

Work Completed On 04/29/2016

04/04/2016

Edna M.

Once it was determined that there was a small, beginners hive, I was given options on ways to proceed (removal or fumigation). After talking about the options, I decided to have them fumigate (due mostly to location in crawlspace and the work needed to safely remove). Prior to fumigating, Aloy showed me proof of honey in my crawlspace. Once the fumigation was completed, Aloy suggested having the vents (7 of them) screened so bees would not return or a new colony begin. My husband and I decided that this was a great idea and Aloy returned on Friday and put up screens. Aloy is a very prompt, friendly man. He takes the time to explain options and what process he plans to take and is more than willing to answer any questions a layman/woman may have to put us at ease. Not only would I use them again, but I am planning to see if they do termite spraying (Wish I had thought to ask while he was at my home.)

Description of Work
Aloy came out Monday 3/28 to determine if, in fact, I have bees in the crawlspace of my home.

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

04/02/2016

DREW M.

It could not have gone better. Eloy is a first rate professional. All the nests were removed and he cleaned up after himself. He was there about 1.5 hours and had to use his 25 foot ladder to get to most of the nests. He was a pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
Eloy the owner removed all of the wasp's nest (22) from my 2 story apartment building

Work Completed On 04/02/2016