Bright Prodigy

Modesto, CA 95354

Downspout Add on!

Downspout Add on!

gutter cleaning202195356
I got a call from this home owner wondering if there was a way to fix this problem, the gutter was installed without the proper angle, gutters need to have a slight upward angled down to where the downspout is located so the water doesn’t build up in any spots, this is how we solved the issue that was damaging there wall! These pictures were taken on the 1st story and is tucked in the corner where it’s difficult to see from the ground but looks amazing from any angle!

Bright Prodigy provides a handful of services such as Gutter Cleaning, Solar Panel Cleaning, Solar Bird Barrier/Mesh netting Installation, and Christmas Light Installation! Our specialty is customer service and quality work. We aim to make Bright Prodigy, the way to go, when ordering services we provide! Bright Prodigy has been in business since 2017, from the beginning we have been growing year after year, all due to the great customer service, quality work, and integrity we strive to improve on a daily basis....

Resposiveness

holiday decorating (4)gutter cleaning (1)

03/04/2021

He's awesome. He's willing to do whatever to get the job done and very accommodating. He's very responsive to my email and calls. I would definitely continue to use his service if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me out with some stuff for my home - security and hanged Christmas light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

03/03/2021

It was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

02/25/2021

Our Christmas light installation went great! We have used Brandon service for two years now, and couldn’t be happier! I Would definitely recommend Brandon, and many of my neighbors use him too. Reasonable prices, On time and reliable communication from install to removal and storage of our lighting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christmas Light Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business every year and look forward to seeing you again soon!

02/25/2021

Overall it went well. Very nice young men.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christmas Light Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

02/25/2021

Excellent service! I have used Brandon at Bright Prodigy for2 years now. Always a Great job,! friendly, prompt , dependable. I highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christmas Light Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

Solar Panel Cleaning, Solar Mesh/Bird Barrier Netting Installation, Gutter Cleaning, Christmas Light Installation!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal