A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Lower Lake, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Lower Lake
- Alley Tree and LandscapeFine with one exception; NO pest control service was requested OR performed. Everything else has been well done. :)
- Oak River Landscaping INCThe team arrived promptly, quickly diagnosed my issue, then provided great feedback on how to maintain and operate my system. Great work overall and professional demeanor throughout our engagement.
- Adrian's LandscapingGood! He responded to my initial request quickly, presented me a contract for an estimate for work to be done. There was an understanding that replacement of sprinklers and repair of any broken lines would have to wait until system was usable. He arrived on time to complete the first phrase of the work. Once the system was running he proceeded to check all individual sprinklers having to replace about a dozen. I did have to call him back, not his fault, one valve was defective and would not work as it should and he had to replace it. He suggested that the controller be replaced, I disagreed. Later he convinced me that the controller needed to be replace so the system would work correctly. He replaced the controller and the system works as I wanted it to, comes on and off at the desired days and time. I would definitely recommend him, friendly, professional, good worker. I will be calling him again. The price below was including all parts and labor
- Mikes LandscapingThey did exactly what they promised, did all debris removal, repaired sprinklers, kept close watch on new sod.
- Mogensen LandscapingEric Mogensen met with us on time and explained what he and his men would be doing. He suggested the least expensive way to accomplish the job. He and his men showed up, did a terrific job, did the work in a relatively short amount of time, covered over the trench and replaced the mulch. (You can't even tell there was anywork done, and the line is working great.) The job came in under Eric's estimate, and his men even went to the trouble of using a pile of dirt that my husband had removed when he first started looking for the leak. It was in the side yard on a tarp. They even cleaned and folded up the tarp. Fantastic crew
- New View LandscapingEverything we have done with Andy turned out well and he has always been willing to take calls or come back out to check on things. I'd recommend him based on his interest in doing things the right way at a competitive price.
- Visalia PlumbingI was very pleased with the work. I also had an unrelated leaking hose bib that the tech was able to replace at the same time, for no additional labor cost. Visalia Plumbing will be my plumber of choice for all of my future needs.
- Gowin GreenMy yard was such a mess then I hired Gowin Green for a total yard and patio makeover. Best decision I ever made.
- Majestic C&IExcellent job, quick response! Excellent, honest service! Great management and staff; prices are amazing and work is always guaranteed. Company carries all necessary licenses and in addition to being listed with Angie's List they are also listed with HomeAdvisor.com which are my primary sources for locating the best people/companies for service. You cannot go wrong with this company. Finally honest construction company in the Antelope Valley that will not take advantage of homeowners
- Glenn's Lawn Care (GLC)We got Glenn's number from another provider when we had accidentally sheared off the irrigation valves to our backyard sprinkler system. The outside water shutoff is not operational, so we had to cut off water to the house. And it was Friday afternoon. I called Glenn, who didn't know me from Adam, and he said he'd be over in 2 hours. He sent some guys over about an hour later, then he arrived - all of them obviously having made a detour to our place on their way home. They were nevertheless very pleasant as they capped off the broken pipes, restored water to the house, and made arrangements to come back Monday to complete the valve replacements. Then Glenn patiently answered some questions about unrelated irrigation issues - he's extremely knowledgeable on irrigation and has clearly been doing it for awhile. On Monday, a different but equally helpful crew fixed the valves, made sure everything was working, discovered a sprinkler head we didn't know was there, and helped repair another one. We were impressed with the helpfulness of everyone we met from Glenn's company, and with their responsiveness and quality of work. We will definitely use them again
Irrigation Systems Installers in Lower Lake
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Any sprinkler problem, let us know and we'll help you.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 35 years, we do new and remodels, repairs and we have some of those hard to find parts that others don't carry any longer.Recent Review:I HAD A HARD TIME GETTING A PERSON ON THE PHONE AND WHEN I DID THEY WOULDN'T GIVE ME AN IDEA ON WHAT TIME THEY WOULD ARRIVE AND THEY BOOKED MY OVER A WEEK FROM DAY I CALLED. THEY DID A QUICK LOOK UNDER HOUSE AND SAID THEY FOUND AND REPAIRED 1 SMALL LEAK I TOLD THEM WE HAD BEEN HEARING WATER ON THE OTHER END OF HOUSE AND ASKED IF THEY HAD CHECKED AND THEY SAID YES. AFTER THEY WERE GONE MY HUSBAND AND HIS MOTHER CAME HOME AND I TOLD HER THEY HAD BEEN AND GONE AND SHE HAD MY HUSBAND LOOK TO SEE WHAT DONE THEY HAD FIXXED THE ONE LITTLE LEAK AT CRAWL SPACE BUT THE OTHER LARGE LEAK AT OTHER END OF HOUSE WAS STILL POURING WATER AND WHEN WE CALLED THEM TO COME BACK THEY DID NOT RESPOND TO THIS DAY THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED <br /Vicki W.
- Business Description:Whether the job is big or small, Alpha Landscape & Maintenance is uniquely equipped to get the job done. Specializing in landscaping, hardscaping among other things.Recent Review:We have a 1/2 acre lot. Although the large grass backyard was very attractive it was not very usable as it sloped away. So we had a limited use yard, a small patio that could only comfortably handle about 4 people. Additionally we were paying for watering and lawn service with no real return. We decided that it would be a better use of the area if we extended the patio. We also thought that it wold be too much concrete so we decided to put a Bocce court in the lower level. That gives us much more use of the area. <br /> Our back yard is beautiful and everyone that has been there to visit and/or play Bocce has agreed. The people that did the work were professional, friendly and respectful. We feel like we have new friends. <br /> During the construction, we would be apprised of issues and given a choice of solutions. Most of the time these were no-cost changes. Their costs were almost always what they estimated. Most of the cost increases came from my wife and I saying things like "while you at it..." or "can you also build...." <br /> When they did not feel completely comfortable with an issue (E.g., they changed a 220 volt line into 2 separate fused 110 volt lines with switches and outlets), they told us so and asked our permission to bring in a subcontractor (and electrician) to assure that everything was done correctly and to code. They told us this during the design process. <br /> When things were not done to our expectations, they redid them. A month after the job was done we saw grass growing through an area where the grass was removed, weed barrier installed and covered with mulch. When we called, they came out to see and agreed that it should not have happened and are now in the process of redoing that area. Great follow up! <br /Mark I.
- Business Description:CONCEPT-DESIGN-INSTALLATION Waterside has over 20 years experience in the USA England and Europe. Waterside is a full service landscape company emphasizing the latest sustainable design and installation practices. The way humans manage the land will impact present and future generations. To that end Waterside will always work in ways that have the least impact on the environment and are in harmony with nature. www.watersideusa.co
- Business Description:NorCal Easy Green understands the unique challenges that face us in Northern California because NorCal Easy Green owners have been in business in Northern California for over 25 years. NorCal Easy Green primarily provides synthetic lawns, grasses and products to residential and commercial customers through our dealer and professional wholesale networks. Our Products are manufactured in the United States. NorCal Easy Green is durable and long lasting, Easy to clean, Absorbs no Odour. NorCal Ea..
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:The work was ok, but expensive <br />Teresita S.
- Business Description:What Makes Us Special LawnScaping Designs Property Maintenance Main focus point, Is to meet our clients Needs and Wants... Encased with Quality and Consistency no matter how big or small the project. Our landscape construction team are qualified individuals who go above and beyond to meet our clients vision. We also have skilled selected Lawn care /Landscape Maintenance team that specialize in Personalized Maintenance that caters to our clients request. LawnScaping Designs Property Maintenanc..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Lower Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D C Carpenter Plumbing150 Blue Bonnett Dr.
- D C Carpenter Plumbing
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Garden Sprinkler Repair Services2038 E Oldfield St
- Garden Sprinkler Repair Services
- KJI PLUMBING38904 N SIERRA HWY
- KJI PLUMBING
- LIDYOFF LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT4460 W SHAW AVE
- LIDYOFF LANDSCAPE DEVELOPMENT
- NorCal Easy Green Synthetic Grass571 East Perkins St #B
- NorCal Easy Green Synthetic Grass
- Pristine green landscapingp.o. box 1272
Grass Valley, California
- Pristine green landscaping
- Right Method Electric1375 East Bardsley Ave
- Right Method Electric
- WCC Plumbing1512 Mildred St
- WCC Plumbing
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc