Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Mendocino, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Mendocino
- Gurule Construction llchighly recommend Gurule Construction. The work is top-notch. Jacob and his crew were so easy to work with; professional, hard working, putting attention to detail, responded to calls, suggestions. They really know their stuff. They worked hard to make our project come out just the way we wanted. It came out beautiful. They were always professional, accessible, and strived to do a good job. We will definitely work with them on future projects. We recommend them highly. Thank you Jacob read less
- BWC CONSTRUCTION INC.Work was accomplished in minimum of time. Service and communication with crew and bosses was excellent. Price was right and workmanship very good. Thank You !
- BWC CONSTRUCTION INC.BWC was excellent! They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom and it is beautiful! They Did such a great job I had them do my foundation and my siding. They also put in all of my flooring. Brian was professional and very pleasant to work with. I recommend a BWC to all my family and friends they’re great read less
- United CarportsI'm in Palmdale CA, 15th Street W. and Avenue O. Sure glad I found United Carports! Great customer service, Diane promptly answered my many questions. We communicated mostly by email with a few phone calls. She promptly adjusted price based on my several changes to specifications and options. Price was VERY good compared to others after much online shopping and estimates from local contractors. I got the certified plans from United Carports and used those plans to get the permit for LA County (a "learning experience"). I was quite nervous about the down payment and $500 for the plans as I didn't know if plans would be approved. After a couple of mods to the plans and about $3500 to the County, they were approved much to my relief. It took about 3 months for County to approve them. After finally getting approved plans, I got a local contractor for the concrete floor, he just followed the plans and did an excellent job. Then United Carports sent out a team to put up the building. It took about 2 1/2 days. It was obviously an experienced installation team with 2 to 6 installers working on it at any given time. I'm VERY happy with the results, it is rated for 110 mph winds per County requirements for Antelope Valley so it is a little more sturdy than the standard frame. The building isn't perfect but I didn't expect perfection for the price. The building is sound and was wind/rain tested a couple of days after the install. I got some drafts and blow-in around the bottom base rail. I asked United Carports about methods for better sealing . I was just looking for some tips on getting a better seal and fully expected to do it myself. But the next day one of the owners made the 4-hour round trip to my house to help with sealing! Awesome customer support after the install! The standard roll-up doors are a bit "cheesy" but quite serviceable. I ordered optional seals around them but they still won't be sealed well around the sides. For the price, I didn't expect any better. If I decide better roll-up doors are needed in the future, then it appears it won't be difficult to replace them. Windows and walk-in doors were good quality. Overall, a great experience working with United Carports customer service and the installation team. I am quite impressed with the final product, it exceeds my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED read less
- GARAGE DOORSThey were very friendly, best pricing, very reliable, came on time and installed my new door with no hassle at all. 10/10 would reccomend
- Vino General ContractingOne can be assured, when working with Carlos and his team at Wine Valley Construction, that a project will end up exactly as discussed before it starts. We find that to be both refreshing and rare in the construction industry. We found this to be the case when working with Carlos on either a quote/contract basis or on time and materials. For the former, projects came in as budgeted and for the latter, we never once had to question the integrity of invoices, neither time billed nor material cost. Wine Valley Construction always produced high quality of workmanship on all the projects they have undertaken for us; quality with which we were very pleased . We have no reservation in recommending Wine Valley Construction for construction projects big and small read less
- DENNIS NESS CONSTRUCTIONI was very lucky to be referred to Dennis Ness as a licensed contractor. I had many bad experiences with previous contractors. He remodeled one house for me which sold at top dollar in 2007 and remodeled a second house I bought in 2017. He tiled and remodeled both bathrooms which needed updating. Dennis also tore out the carpeting and put in cherry wood flooring throughout the entire house, which completely changed and renewed the house appearance. The deck was completely falling apart and he suggested a poured concrete patio with new roofing and skylights. This patio gave me an outside area to eat and entertain company winter or summer. The most recent work he did was to paint the interior and exterior of the entire house with much more cheerful colors and replace all the old windows and sliding glass doors with energy efficient glass. What I have liked about Dennis Ness is he will take the time to discuss personal ideas, colors and lasting construction materials. He is a very fast, honest, money conscientious, and hardworking man read less
- DTA Green ConstructionDTA Green Construction did a terrific job remodeling my kitchen prior to the sale of my parents home. Tomer explained all the details for material and color selection. His crew was fast and accurate plus the work came in on time and within budget. Highly recommended!
- Tregoning Construction Inc.It went very well. Greg Tregoning, the owner of the company, came out the day after we called him with 2 able-bodied carpenters who completed the job in 2 and 1/2 days. The work was done on a time-and-materials basis. The carpenters were paid $55.00 an hour each. Greg adds on 25% on top of the time and materials total for his profit. The carpenters did an excellent job and the completed work they did looks really nice. I would not hesitate to call on Greg again for any building project read less
- A&A Handy Contractors CoIt went great! We initially had Andrew build us a deck, then asked him back for various other projects - our concrete patio, bathroom remodel, etc. He's a pretty fast worker, while still being careful to deliver quality. His prices are reasonable!
Garage Builders in Mendocino
- Business Description:With 25 years of experience in the construction industry CANI Unlimited can accommodate any phase of your project. Contact today for your free estimate and in-home consultation.
- Business Description:Ocean Seven Roofing is Polyurethane foam roofing and roof build up Expert. We offer Quality service since 1994 for homes and business or Residential and Commercial in Southern and Northern California. Our Foam roofing and cool roof system installation has been the most efficient and the longest term Quality roofing under our resume. With 10/20 years warranty our foam roof system is prepared right and apply the most efficient way with the best applicators in California. We offer Rebates on coo.. read lessRecent Review:Needed a new roof and relied on Angie's list. Ocean Seven Builders always came out on top and now I know why. Could not have been easier. No high pressure. Just the facts presented so we could make our own decision. Scheduling was fine, always kept us in the loop. Crew was professional, careful not to damage anything like plants, etc. and cleaned up after themselves after each work day. Love our new roof. Very happy with their service. Highly recommend Ocean Seven Builders read lessHarry E.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them again read lessAlan R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.
- Business Description:10% Discount on Labor for Angie's List members Our business is dedicated to providing Lake & Mendocino County residences with professional electrical work of the highest quality at truly competitive prices. Here are just a few reasons you should choose us.... *We are licensed, bonded, and insured *We offer Senior Discounts *Free Estimates *Termed Financing is available (only upon pre-approval & before any work is performed) *All major credit cards accepted Give us a call to disc.. read less
- Business Description:Romanazzi General Engineering specializes in full turn key site work packages. We strive to complete our clients projects ahead of schedule and always on budget. always including nothing less than the upmost quality and workmanship. we will get your project done and do it right the first time, so that you can have the piece of mind that you hired the right contractor for the job. Our services range from small backyard projects including patios, sidewalks, large shops and garages, to Big resid.. read less
- Business Description:Temecula Property Improvement offers hands-on expertise for all your home remodeling, design and building needs. Whether you are remodeling a kitchen, considering new bathroom, or contemplating a whole house makeover we will focus on the quality of your total experience. At TPI, we make sure that you and your family are comfortable and cared for every step of the way read less
- Business Description:We are dedicated to detail and specialize in quality hard surface flooring. We make an old house look brand new with your new floors. We are properly licensed, insured, bonded, have proper workman's compensation to protect you and us. We normally have 2-3 employees working in your home. The owner is also working along side his employees and will be on the job with our crew. We know that working in someone's house is a huge responsibility and do our best to make your remodel a fun and exciting.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Fort Bragg
- Redwood Valley
- The Sea Ranch
- Upper Lake
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
garage builders in Mendocino
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dawa Enterprises388 Manka Cir
Santa Rosa, California
- Dawa Enterprises
- GRC General Contracting Inc.3208 Province Towne Ct
- GRC General Contracting Inc.
- Hernandez Electric380 Empire Dr
- Hernandez Electric
- Lawrence Electric, Inc.3720 Christy Ct
- Lawrence Electric, Inc.
- Ocean Seven Builders15155 Stagg St
Van Nuys, California
- Ocean Seven Builders
- Pacific Builders880 L St
- Pacific Builders
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction45819 65th St E
- Yelton's Flooring & Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc