Temecula Property Improvement

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2015

30890 Bardmore Dr

Temecula, CA 92592

Temecula Property Improvement offers hands-on expertise for all your home remodeling, design and building needs. Whether you are remodeling a kitchen, considering new bathroom, or contemplating a whole house makeover we will focus on the quality of your total experience. At TPI, we make sure that

10/04/2016

Brenda M.

I did not order this service nor did they do any work

Description of Work
I did not order this service nor did they do any work

Category contractors

04/29/2016

Dennis T.

Description of Work
Steve is highly skilled and performs a varied array of services. His work is a very good value. I have already recommended him to neighbors.

10/14/2015

Dennis T.

Description of Work
Repaired and secured a door to a shed. Everything, including prompt service was great.

deborah V.

We had this company remove our old dropped fluorescent lights in Kitchen and install new can lights. They gave us a great quote and we were so impressed with the quality of the job. It took 2 days and the job was completely done. The kitchen looks so new and modern. These guys are great to work with they are friendly, open and honest.

Description of Work
Installed Can lights in Kitchen

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

deborah V.

We had our 24 year old leaky windows replaces with new Milgard retrofit window. This company was quick to come out and give a bid. They were very friendly and easy to talk to. I also wanted custom casements and ledges built into my windows. They listened and looked at pictures of what I wanted. They did exactly what I wanted. The windows turned out so beautiful and my house is so much quieter and cooler. I will definitely be calling these guys out if I need and thing else done on my house. They do such quality work.

Description of Work
Installed new retrofit windows.

Category handyman service, replacement windows

deborah V.

We had this company come out and give us a bid for a Bathroom Remodel. They were quick to come out and meet us and got the quote back to us in 2 days. We were very impressed from the beginning with the way they listened to what we wanted and also had some great ideas. Nicest guys to work with. I can't say enough about the quality of work that was done and the efficiency. The bathroom turned out beautiful and feels so new and clean. We are planning on having them do the remaining bathrooms and then the kitchen. I was impress at how quickly the job was done. They are very knowledgeable in what they are doing, I felt very confident in their ability and they didn't let me down! I'll be calling them often.

Description of Work
Remodeled Bathroom

Category handyman service, home remodeling

09/17/2015

STEVEN S.

Stan was friendly, prompt, fast and provided quality work while educating me of what he was doing. Will use in future.

Description of Work
Repaired hole in drywall.

Dave May Concrete

Dave May Concrete is the right place to call. We have been providing top quality services to those in need since 1983.We have everything you need for your residential, commercial or agricultural concrete project. As a leading concrete construction business, we work with residential homeowners as well as commercial building owners. Thanks to our many years of experience, the specialists at Dave May Concrete are prepared to handle jobs of all sizes.

Fale Concrete

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

T&T Demolition & Concrete

Specializing in demo and concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Altering & Remodeling Contractors,General Contractors,Handyman Services,Home Improvements,Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Patio Builders